Senate Additions

Willyworm1

Name: Willy | Mas Amedda

RP Rank: Vice Chairman

Suggestion: I would like to add some new characters to the server that are well known characters in Star Wars. These would be a fresh addition to the senate and would give more people the opportunity for roleplay. I also believe that this could increase the interest in the senate.

Implementation: I would like these characters to be added in addition to the current senators already present, they would follow the same rules for current senators and have the same loadout as the other senators (which is just a singular pistol). The models are the only issue, but if it really comes down to it, and I'm hoping it doesn't, I will pay for the models to be made.

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Riyo_Chuchi | https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Orn_Free_Taa | https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mon_Mothma

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Add or Change: Add
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Riyo Chuchi

Slots: 1

Description: Riyo Chuchi was a female Pantoran Senator from the moon of Pantora that represented pantorans in the Galactic Senate.

Model: No Model Yet
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: rw_sw_relbyk23
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Job: Orn Free Taa

Description: Orn Free Taa male Rutian Twi'lek senator that represented his homeworld of Ryloth in the Galactic Senate during the waning years of the Galactic Republic.

(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Job: Mon Mothma

Description: Mon Mothma was a human female politician who served as the representative of Chandrila in the Galactic Senate before becoming a member of the rebellion.

Other: For clarification, most of the past server suggestions for the senate were based on adding blank senators to the server so that anyone could create their own character in the senate. The general consensus was that this was not a very good move. Overall I think that 3 characters is not too much or too little of additions, the characters we looked at were 14 in total. We chose these characters based on a vote the senate had a little while ago as well as the positive feedback from members of CMD+ rank (specifically a number of HC members). I feel that all these characters have good lore and personality traits as well as being unique from some of the other senators on the server. I will say this again, if it really comes down to it then I, and certain members of the senate, will pay for the 3 models to be made. I really do not want this to be a matter of, "they don't have models made yet so what is the point".

I have only found a model for Mon Mothma that does not look the best and does not show the model in the pictures. I AM NOT SUGGESTING WE USE THIS CAUSE ITS TRASH, THIS IS JUST FOR REFERENCE: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=934017682

In case some people are unsure about the characters or do not know the characters very well, here are some clips with info on them:

Riyo Chuchi

Orn Free Taa

Mon Mothma

Edited by Willyworm1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

+1 for blue woman +1 for giraffe woman +1 for fat man

Really though, these would allow for a lot more RP to be done in the senate, obviously increasing slots would increase activity and allow there to be more of a consistent senator presence on the server than there already is, as well as the fact that these are some very interesting characters to RP as.

• Agree 2

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

+1 As long as the future of Mas Ameda's can keep it as consistent as you do Willy then I am all for it.

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Stockings said:

+1 let’s hope Orn Free Taa doesn’t become a meme job haha

You're gonna find him hiding in the mess hall 24/7 eating frozen patties

• Optimistic 2

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

+1, the senate isn't really a place where people play consistently. This isn't really an issue considering they bring a pretty niche Roleplay to the server. However what this results in with our current roster of only 7 is a very small window where multible members of the senate are on at once. Increasing the amount of potential job slots will hopefully increase the amount of senate roleplay that happeneds on the server.

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 I'd be lying if I said I wasn't doubtful that this stuff would get added because of how long models seem to be taking, but take that with a heavy grain of salt. I'm still finna show my support for these, because I think the server could really benefit from these being in the senate. Not only that, but you're a really good Mas Amedda, so you could make it work.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Dumb 1

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

• Management
Management

+1 more senators for clones to ridicule because haha funny

Good luck with the models tho

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

+1 to the general suggestion, MASSIVE -1 TO THE MON MONTHMA MODEL HOLY FUCK IS SHE UGLY

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1

• Informative 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 Chuchi is a hot piece of Senator I must say. As a BH main, I would LOVE to fu- I mean interact with her.

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1, no harm in adding a little more to the senate. The more slots the poor chance of RP actually happening. And new characters will help expand who might actually be willing to pick up characters

I wish you'd add more corporate senators cause this all seems hyper stacked against Gume

• Friendly 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

1 hour ago, Comics said:

I wish you'd add more corporate senators cause this all seems hyper stacked against Gume

Don't worry we have something in mind for that as well

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Banned

+1 I feel the senate is the most underrated and some of the best RP that happens on the server would love to see these added

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Gonna +1 this, although it's going to be a long time until this gets implemented with 3 new models. I really hope those who get the roles will really take the character to heart for the cost and work that will be put into this

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

RIP Family of Euphoria

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.