[Denied] CT PvT Royan Ban Appeal

Banned

Name: CT PvT Royan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:575666756
Ban Reason: NITRP and many previous bans
Date of Ban: 11/3/21
Length of Ban: 6 months
Staff Member(s) Involved: Freck
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I am a well liked member of the community (except for some staff members and cg) and I truly enjoy playing on this server, I recently found out I have a brain tumor and I have been messing around on this server to cope with it (not joking). I know I am considered a minge by a lot of staff members but I have made lasting friendships on this server and I really want to continue playing. 
Evidence to support your claims: I dont know what to put here so um, 
https://ifunny.co/picture/evil-rock-be-like-it-s-not-about-drive-it-B67DBKm29.

EVIL ROCK BE LIKE: IT'S NOT ABOUT DRIVE IT'S NOT ABOUT POWER WE DONT STAY HUNGRY. WE DON'T DEVOUR

UNBAN ME ASAP

Edited by CTPVTMeatyMike
  • Winner 7

@CTPVTMeatyMike Please don't spam the posts and please allow for community feedback and some time to process your request. It will not be a quick decision unfortunately. 

I'd have to say -1 though. You just got the boot and already made an instant appeal. I am sorry you are dealing with brain tumor though and i hope things go well for you.

spacer.png

Banned
1 minute ago, Maverick said:

@CTPVTMeatyMike Please don't spam the posts and please allow for community feedback and some time to process your request. It will not be a quick decision unfortunately. 

I'd have to say -1 though. You just got the boot and already made an instant appeal. I am sorry you are dealing with brain tumor though and i hope things go well for you.

I've been dealing with the tumor and I deal with this kind of stuff with comedy and messing with people sorry for mingeing.

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

I personally had the opportunity of dealing with you earlier today prior to this ban.

I was interested in what Freck was doing as he was doing a staff sit instead of being in our 104th training, so I sat there cloaked and listened to you yell at, swear at and be derogatory towards Freck for 5 minutes straight whilst Freck was trying to help solve your issue for you by contacting the person that AOSed you to see why it had happened.

I then told Freck to leave as your behavior became bad enough to where I wasn't going to allow a member of the staff team to be spoken to the way you were talking to him, when he was trying to help you.

After Freck left, you continued to abuse me constantly. I brought up you have 11 RECENT bans on record all for no intent to RP, to which your response was "I'm liked by 90% of the server." as if that excuses your behavior. I mentioned you obviously don't intend to play on the server legitimately and are only here to cause issues and you said "I keep getting arrested and banned, so how can I play on the server.". As I pointed out, 5/11 of your bans were administered by Head Admins @Bacta @Stix @Void & @Dennis, to which I can attribute these bans being legitimate.

I told you that if you continue to cause issues on the server, you will be banned and won't be able to play on the server, to which I was met with more attitude and being cussed out again. I was about to ban you but decided to give you a chance and instead informed you that if you were to cause further issues for the staff team, then you would receive a longer ban time. I then informed staff in Admin chat that if you caused any further issues, to ban you until the next ban wipe (Perma-ban), which seems to be what happened with @Freck banning you.

TLDR; You were acting like a dick and treating people trying to help you like they were a piece of garbage on the ground and not worth your time, and you were warned that further issues would result in a lengthened ban and you obviously didn't listen.

• Funny 1
  • Winner 4
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1
17 minutes ago, Forseen said:

I personally had the opportunity of dealing with you earlier today prior to this ban.

I was interested in what Freck was doing as he was doing a staff sit instead of being in our 104th training, so I sat there cloaked and listened to you yell at, swear at and be derogatory towards Freck for 5 minutes straight whilst Freck was trying to help solve your issue for you by contacting the person that AOSed you to see why it had happened.

I then told Freck to leave as your behavior became bad enough to where I wasn't going to allow a member of the staff team to be spoken to the way you were talking to him, when he was trying to help you.

After Freck left, you continued to abuse me constantly. I brought up you have 11 RECENT bans on record all for no intent to RP, to which your response was "I'm liked by 90% of the server." as if that excuses your behavior. I mentioned you obviously don't intend to play on the server legitimately and are only here to cause issues and you said "I keep getting arrested and banned, so how can I play on the server.". As I pointed out, 5/11 of your bans were administered by Head Admins @Bacta @Stix @Void & @Dennis, to which I can attribute these bans being legitimate.

I told you that if you continue to cause issues on the server, you will be banned and won't be able to play on the server, to which I was met with more attitude and being cussed out again. I was about to ban you but decided to give you a chance and instead informed you that if you were to cause further issues for the staff team, then you would receive a longer ban time. I then informed staff in Admin chat that if you caused any further issues, to ban you until the next ban wipe (Perma-ban), which seems to be what happened with @Freck banning you.

TLDR; You were acting like a dick and treating people trying to help you like they were a piece of garbage on the ground and not worth your time, and you were warned that further issues would result in a lengthened ban and you obviously didn't listen.

:pepeL:

Man you know its bad when the staff member in charge is told to leave because you're so abusive.

Big old fat -1.

• Winner 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin

lmao what

Take a break -1

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

-1. Simply, simply. no. Anyone with a brain would agree.

30 minutes ago, Forseen said:

Forseen is correct here. Firstly, you're an utter dick and the audacity of you to speak to someone like a piece of dirt on your shoe just shows how much of a horrible individual you are. I first interacted with you today when you called someone a re**rd outside of my bunks, following said arrest you shot a 41st (arrested by @Ragen) - During the process of helping you, you proceed to be an absolute knob to me, saying stuff like "What you gonna do then you British fuck?!" - Now I understand the jokes that people have on the server with the brits, but that's over the line.

Secondly, you've received 10+ bans prior to this & your justification for things is because "people like me"... no, people encourage you, there's a difference.

Grow up and take your ban on the chin like the man you'll probably claim to be.

Edited by Freck
  • Winner 2

British

56 minutes ago, Forseen said:

so +1?

• Funny 3
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 4

spacer.png

Banned

I have known him for about 2 months very kind and the poor man has a tumor. Really -1 people with cancer. Not very cool. I know he has rough times but he is a good soldier and has entertained me in a friendly way. +1 for sure, good luck. - Nalon

• Confused 1
  • Dumb 9
1 hour ago, Forseen said:

Holy shit dude, -1. You can wait

Former: A lot of shit dude

Banned

Royan (AKA Meaty Mike, EvilRock) is a cool dude - Chris Hansen 1+

Chris Hansen to revive To Catch a Predator using Kickstarter | Digital  Trends

Edited by Axerz
  • Dumb 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

no

46 minutes ago, Guac said:

lmao what

Take a break -1

but 6 months?

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 1
8 minutes ago, CTPVTMeatyMike said:

no

but 6 months?

I was instructed to perma ban you until the perma ban rewipe- I cannot perma ban, so 6 months was the first thing that came to mind as a reasonable 2nd option

British

You caused a hell ton of trouble on the server, spammed tickets the entire time, to make my statement short, NITRP. -1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Banned
6 minutes ago, Slak said:

You caused a hell ton of trouble on the server, spammed tickets the entire time, to make my statement short, NITRP. -1

>:(

The rock is cool.

• Winner 3
  • Dumb 1
Banned

honestly i was debating this and from reading all these replies and thought i honestly at this time its not really an easy decision but +1 best of luck with your illness you are in my prayers, regardless of any minging i genuinely hope you beat this illness 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned
Just now, cpass423 said:

honestly i was debating this and from reading all these replies and thought i honestly at this time its not really an easy decision but +1 best of luck with your illness you are in my prayers, regardless of any minging i genuinely hope you beat this illness 

Thank you brudda!

+1 

• Dumb 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned
4 minutes ago, CTPVTMeatyMike said:

Thank you brudda!

i dont agree with all of your actions but i do agree that you are not all minge and there are times where you are a good member of the community.

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

You probably understand why, but I find it hard to believe you have a tumor but I'll give you the benefit of doubt there. Then I saw what you put about evil rock and almost +1ed.
Then I read what Forseen said and am now giving my -1

If you really have a tumor, I hope you beat it. Come back in December and keep being funny but maybe don't yell at people trying to help you

🌓🌙

Banned
2 minutes ago, Hanz said:

You probably understand why, but I find it hard to believe you have a tumor but I'll give you the benefit of doubt there. Then I saw what you put about evil rock and almost +1ed.
Then I read what Forseen said and am now giving my -1

If you really have a tumor, I hope you beat it. Come back in December and keep being funny but maybe don't yell at people trying to help you

He was being a dick to me tbh, I understand why I was banned though.

-1 definition of a minge.

:NekoDance: You are my little pogchamp:NekoDance:

2 hours ago, Forseen said:

I sat there cloaked and listened to you yell at, swear at and be derogatory towards Freck for 5 minutes straight whilst Freck was trying to help solve your issue for you by contacting the person that AOSed you to see why it had happened.

After Freck left, you continued to abuse me constantly.

1 hour ago, Nalon said:

I have known him for about 2 months very kind

Very kind guy!

Updating to -1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

I've never had an issue with you. Personally I think all minges have a place on there server. Y'all are entertainment. But you abused Freck and Forseen. They are my boys. That ain't good man. Learn to minge, not be a dick

• Agree 5
  • Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

16 hours ago, CTPVTMeatyMike said:

Name: CT PvT Royan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:575666756
Ban Reason: NITRP and many previous bans
Date of Ban: 11/3/21
Length of Ban: 6 months
Staff Member(s) Involved: Freck
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I am a well liked member of the community (except for some staff members and cg) and I truly enjoy playing on this server, I recently found out I have a brain tumor and I have been messing around on this server to cope with it (not joking). I know I am considered a minge by a lot of staff members but I have made lasting friendships on this server and I really want to continue playing. 
Evidence to support your claims: I dont know what to put here so um, 
https://ifunny.co/picture/evil-rock-be-like-it-s-not-about-drive-it-B67DBKm29.

EVIL ROCK BE LIKE: IT'S NOT ABOUT DRIVE IT'S NOT ABOUT POWER WE DONT STAY HUNGRY. WE DON'T DEVOUR

UNBAN ME ASAP

What are you going to do when you get unbanned