Fancy Quality of Life Change for Kal/Bardan

Metro

Name: Metro | Kal Skirata

RP Rank: BCMD

Suggestion: Add Kal and Bardan's models from the new Bounty Hunter pack to the job. My reasoning behind this is it looks closer to how they are described within the books and would make them fit in more with the base of the server. This also adds a face for Bardan that matches his depictions :)

Implementation: Add the new models to their respective jobs. They are already in the server and require no additional addons.

Lore: Reference the Kal Skirata and Bardan Jusik lore pages. They both wore beskar and the way it was described and depicted in some art matches with the ones added with the may update.

Add or Change: Change
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Kal Skirata

Slots: 1

Description: No Changes

Model: models/jajoff/sps/jlmbase/characters/kalskirata.mdl (Only Change)
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: No Changes
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: N/A

Add or Change: Change
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Bardan Jusik

Slots: 1

Description: No Changes

Model: models/jajoff/sps/jlmbase/characters/bardanjusik.mdl (Only Change)
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: No Changes
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: N/A

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

Forum Admin

+1. These models look really clean and nice. Harmless change which could be nice

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

Tbh, the BH models dont really fit whit the Null models. They are just more CGI based and i dont think Kal nor Bardan would look great whit em. With that being said I'm not in SOBDE lol and if yall want it, I'm not one to disagree.

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Management
Management

+1

Remove Null Mando models

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Informative 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Your lack of culet makes me want to slap you on the ass.

Only issue is that Null Mando models might not look that good in comparison. Not that they're bad but the BH pack just has models of better quality. You're gonna stick out for a while.

• Winner 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1, I cant wait until this get accepted haha....

• Pay Respect 1
  • Optimistic 1

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

Forum Admin

This suggestion has been VOIDED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums