Quick Update to Server Rules

Logic

Name: Logic
RP Rank: Knight III
Suggestion: Make it against server rules to emulate real world religions
Implementation: Clarify emulating real world religions on any job is failRP because its not lore friendly, and there is a chance that can be seen as offensive, even if its not meant to be offensive.
Lore: The real world does not exist within the star wars world. 

IMPORTANT DEFINITIONS:
Emulate: 
to model after, to recreate, or to take DIRECT inspiration from. This includes offensive stereotypes

Real World Religion: Any religion followed by anyone in the real world. Including but not limited to Christianity, Judaism, Catholicism, Islam, ETC.

More In Depth Reasoning:

My point is, it can VERY quickly devolve and become offensive, even if that was never the intent. Or someone can find it offensive even if not everyone interprets it as such.

And to clarify, when I say emulate I mean simulating Christian, Muslim, Jewish, catholic, Mormon etc. Religions in a way that they are easily recognizable, using specific terms, characteristics or events.

Example from a recent scenario: Mentioning Jerusalem in a world where Jerusalem does not exist, clearly taking characteristics from a real world religion and using it in the fictional world of starwars. Clearly emulating a Christian rooted religion. (Fuck specifics I'm no expert)

If I got on a senator job and began spouting Q theories and shit people would be offended Even if I represent it in a way that is not offensive toward the people who believe that stuff 

Like politics, religion has no place in rp.  It creates divide in a community.

Yes, The Jedi Order draws inspiration from real world religion without making it super recognizable or drawing on stereotypes. There is also no reference to biblical/religious events, actions, or characters of a real world religion. Essentially making it its own religion, and manages to avoid offending anyone
I don't care if you guys worship a flying bantha that turns rocks into chicken nuggets and shits skittles. But keep real world religion and politics out of it.

I was told that the BH high command has no say in this, and they advised me to make a server suggestion so here it is. This suggestion is not saying the person involved in the aforementioned scenario was guilty of being offensive towards anyone. This suggestion is to implement a preventive measure to prevent a scenario like Saleem from happening again and people actually trying to justify their actions.

Edited by Logic
  • Funny 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

+1. Can definitely get offensive easily

Edit: After seeing some other opinions this isn't real necessary since it already pretty much falls under a branch of current rules but I'll leave my +1

Edited by Pog
  • Funny 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

4 minutes ago, Dinaric said:

I think there’s a rule that’s not exactly this, but relates to this. Obviously don’t use a sterotypical name and act racist in RP. 

3 minutes ago, Comics said:

Politics & Religion are already topics which will get you told off or muted? I was under the impression this stuff was already covered under FailRP & Discrimination rules

Religion and politics are not mentioned anywhere in the rules document here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N43HYMMhszrUMHhgwe7GUp_YRvRx4DLSp2Ez474N-rs/edit

They do say no discrimination, which does not actually encompass this matter entirely. 

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

1 minute ago, Finn said:

IRL Religions = FailRP

Not that hard to understand.

You would assume so. But it became a whole debacle trying to explain that to people.

• Management

I believe this most definitely falls under the "Use common sense" rule. Ya know, the one people break all the time?

-1 now. I feel this suggestion was made for the wrong reasons and ultimately won’t solve anything.

Edited by Marvel

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I guess common sense disappeared from the minds of the people. Not really a needed suggestion at all.

This Quote may be a good thing to add in:

"In order to be able to think, you have to risk being offensive."

Start policing everything that may be offensive or otherwise an impediment in some form or another and you risk ruining a lot more than you think. Freedom of creativity should never be shot down. Yeah sure Religions of the world fucking suck and create issues. But if you really want take up issue against religions, remember that Jedis and Sith are part of religions. Maybe don't include real world religion AS MUCH but don't be afraid to use some combination thereof for a good event. 

Edited by Maverick
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

There really isn't any issue to people using real world religions unless they are doing it in a mocking or offensive way. Which is why people who have done that have been punished in the past. This suggestion is mostly targeting BH and EJs as well, Jedi have the force and clones aren't religious.

Regardless, the idea that people can make caricatures of religions and that's fine but not being able to roleplay as someone of that faith normally isn't? I feel like that would end up offending more people if that's what you're concerned about.

Also, to provide context to the situation that lead to this. My BH is based off of Joshua Graham from Fallout New Vegas, if yall haven't played the game essentially parts of his quotes are verses from bible passages.
Literally, Logic's only complaint was that one of the verses I quoted said Jerusalem in it. If I hadn't of quoted that specific line, he wouldn't of gave 2 shits.

Regardless, -1. We already have sufficient rules in place.

EDIT: Was not aware he was told to put this on the forums instead by Sinister. Changed statement to reflect that.

Edited by Mitchell
  • Agree 6
  • Informative 2

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

24 minutes ago, Maverick said:

I guess common sense disappeared from the minds of the people. Not really a needed suggestion at all.

This Quote may be a good thing to add in:

"In order to be able to think, you have to risk being offensive."

Start policing everything that may be offensive or otherwise an impediment in some form or another and you risk ruining a lot more than you think. Freedom of creativity should never be shot down. Yeah sure Religions of the world fucking suck and create issues. But if you really want take up issue against religions, remember that Jedis and Sith are part of religions. Maybe don't include real world religion AS MUCH but don't be afraid to use some combination thereof for a good event. 

Read the whole post not just parts of it, I literally address and explain that inspiration and creativity is fine. You are basically saying "fuck it if someone gets offensive that doesn't matter" at least thats how I understand it. If your roleplay is completely based on a real world religion then you need to reevaluate the way you roleplay. It is not creative to misrepresent or emulate stereotypes of anyone.

14 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

You tried to get this to be added into the rules in BH, got told no, and are now circumventing that and making a server suggestion in order to do this.

There really isn't any issue to people using real world religions unless they are doing it in a mocking or offensive way. Which is why people who have done that have been punished in the past. This suggestion is mostly targeting BH and EJs as well, Jedi have the force and clones aren't religious.

Regardless, the idea that people can make caricatures of religions and that's fine but not being able to roleplay as someone of that faith normally isn't? I feel like that would end up offending more people if that's what you're concerned about.

Also, to provide context to the situation that lead to this. My BH is based off of Joshua Graham from Fallout New Vegas, if yall haven't played the game essentially parts of his quotes are verses from bible passages.
Literally, Logic's only complaint was that one of the verses I quoted said Jerusalem in it. If I hadn't of quoted that specific line, he wouldn't of gave 2 shits.

Regardless, -1. We already have sufficient rules in place.

I am not circumventing anything, sinister told me to bring it here. And the reason I wouldnt have given 2 shits is because I refuse to roleplay with anyone taking on a real world religion because it can very easily end up being offensive. Bible passages should NOT be quoted because people unfamiliar with this random fallout guy may feel misrepresented and offended.

Edited by Logic

4 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Completely ignored what i said and just got shitty instead. -1 Waste of time.

Edited to be less abrubt and rude. Trying really hard not to "get shitty"

• Informative 1

3 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Ok let me be more direct for the intellectually inept. USE FUCKING COMMON SENSE. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Common Sense varies person to person and is unreliable to be an enforced rule.

+1

I think if its written down it clarifies things to others. I think this is the best way to avoid future issues.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

-1 your heart is there but i dont think this will help

Edited by Dennis
changed

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Bruh, Logic,  you only posted this cause somebody has their BH character as Joshua Graham from Fallout New Vegas and is RPing them as they should. The point of the rules is not to be offensive. Joshua literally just talks about being a pastor and "The Lord's work must be done." In what way, shape, or form, is that offensive?

• Funny 2

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

14 minutes ago, Merrill said:

Bruh, Logic,  you only posted this cause somebody has their BH character as Joshua Graham from Fallout New Vegas and is RPing them as they should. The point of the rules is not to be offensive. Joshua literally just talks about being a pastor and "The Lord's work must be done." In what way, shape, or form, is that offensive?

4 hours ago, Logic said:

This suggestion is not saying the person involved in the aforementioned scenario was guilty of being offensive towards anyone. This suggestion is to implement a preventive measure to preventative measure.

:dumb: I know I had a stroke mid sentence, but cmon read my last blurb. (Edited the stroke I had on og post)

Edited by Logic

So, I’ve thought about this a bit more and I have more I’d like to add.

This rule is unnecessary due to the fact that people who are offensive or racist in what have you in the ways they portray a religion will be punished. Your suggestion won’t stop anything, as people who want to do islamophobic shit or be general dumbasses will still do so.

We don’t tell people that they can’t fly vehicles cause minges could take them, we don’t have players weapons stripped because people may RDM in between events. Etc. you get the picture.

there is 0 issue with people role playing as characters with religious themes unless they take it to far which some people have. But just because some people are dumbasses doesn’t mean we should restrict player RP, especially when it pertains to BH which is more heavily roleplay oriented. If we applied this same reasoning to other fields then you can quickly see how this is a flawed perspective.

Edited by Mitchell
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

14 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

So, I’ve thought about this a bit more and I have more I’d like to add.

This rule is unnecessary due to the fact that people who are offensive or racist in what have you in the ways they portray a religion will be punished. Your suggestion won’t stop anything, as people who want to do islamophobic shit or be general dumbasses will still do so.

We don’t tell people that they can’t fly vehicles cause minges could take them, we don’t have players weapons stripped because people may RDM in between events. Etc. you get the picture.

there is 0 issue with people role playing as characters with religious themes unless they take it to far which some people have. But just because some people are dumbasses doesn’t mean we should restrict player RP, especially when it pertains to BH which is more heavily roleplay oriented. If we applied this same reasoning to other fields then you can quickly see how this is a flawed perspective.

I can see this point in a multitude of cases, but need I remind you that the people found guilty of the saleem situation thought what they were doing wasn't offensive? This suggestion was actually something brooding in my mind for a while, since the saleem issue, some people, no names, continued to feel justified for a period of time after, beleiving they didn't actually break any rules just because one bad apple started to get into the offensive stereotype and rp suicide bombed or something. And im going to be totally honest. This server is not a very accepting environment to begin with, theres history of people getting bullied off over sexuality, gender, or even age. With the addition of bounty hunter, its only a matter of time until someone gets offended by a misrepresentation of their religion and then gets bullied off the server for having gotten offended.

We, as a community, need to be better.

Edited by Logic
  • Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Logic said:

I can see this point in a multitude of cases, but need I remind you that the people found guilty of the saleem situation thought what they were doing wasn't offensive? This suggestion was actually something brooding in my mind for a while, since the saleem issue, some people, no names, continued to feel justified for a period of time after, beleiving they didn't actually break any rules just because one bad apple started to get into the offensive stereotype and rp suicide bombed or something. And im going to be totally honest. This server is not a very accepting environment to begin with, theres history of people getting bullied off over sexuality, gender, or even age. With the addition of bounty hunter, its only a matter of time until someone gets offended by a misrepresentation of their religion and then gets bullied off the server for having gotten offended.

We, as a community, need to be better.

Logic, while I do believe in that sentiment too. This is not the way to go about it.

You improve things by holding people accountable for their shitty behavior. This doesn’t fix anything.

also, if you’re going to go on about how we as a community need to be better or talk about things being offensive.

spacer.png

Edited by Mitchell
Mobile glitch
  • Funny 3
  • Winner 1

51 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Logic, while I do believe in that sentiment too. This is not the way to go about it.

You improve things by holding people accountable for their shitty behavior. This doesn’t fix anything.

also, if you’re going to go on about how we as a community need to be better or talk about things being offensive.

spacer.png

Clarifying in the rules that making fun or misrepresenting a religion is not okay is not the way to make the community more inclusive? :dumb:

Yes I probably should've AOS'd you for failrp quoting the bible and shit. My bad for giving you a warning first. 

Ok thats fair,  I'll change it, I actually thought I put idiot so as not to be offensive. Guess I forgot to save it. Thank you for pointing that out

@Mitchell

I understand what you were doing was not offensive. However what you were doing is dragging stuff into rp that shouldn't be there. I, like many others play this server to escape my life stresses. I don't talk about much of my life to anyone on the server, maybe some anecdotes about my classes or shitty profs. Maybe a joke about how my parents used to treat me in ooc. But I genuinely come here for an escape from everything. Politics, my crazy religious ex, who is my neighbor, my dad threatening to kill my cat or some government official. I don't want any of that shit in my roleplay. What YOU were doing is already against server rules under failrp, and the reason I called it out is because of that and I'm sure theres other people who don't want to see real world religion in their roleplay while they try to escape their reality just like me. What I am suggesting is almost completely unrelated, because I KNOW you had no bad intentions. But you did bring to mind how it actually isn't against the server rules to get on a BH job and represent religions. The only reason the saleem situation ended in a racism ban is because they were also stereotyping a race. 

Theoretically under the current rule set anyone can get on a bh and act like a bunch of christians and begin using stereotypes to misrepresent them.

Thats what this rule will prevent. And if this interupts your fallout rp then get creative with it. Instead of copying a NV character, change it up to be starwars. Instead of jerusalem say alderaan, instead of God say The Spirit of Spotchka. Like it is so easy to come up with something else. As long as it remains unoffensive. 

Edited by Logic
  • Winner 1

1 hour ago, Jekyl said:

Logic - your not supporting your case well by reacting like this

All your doing is bringing an emotional overtone into a more civil debate, and bringing into question if a rule like this wouldn't end up being abused for a similar emotional reason. Because ultimately - self determining in a case where you yourself are offended is a poor stance to take in regards to both common sense - and fairness. Frankly - cases like these should be resolved exclusively by a third party - you can't be objective about it otherwise.

Your also arguing in a circle now, you began this thread by stating that it had nothing to do with the NV event - then circling back to it now to touch on it. In fact - your first reference in the thread pointed out there not being a problem with it at all - now there is?

I'm not even going to touch on the quote thing, or how easy it would be for me to make a case as that being offensive and alike - because I'm rational and common sense enough to see it as what it is - a joke. It would be just as easy to make a case as the Saleem thing that cropped up - but we all have an understanding (since were on the internet) that jokes like the retard thing are commonplace and accepted - the culture here is drastically different then what would be acceptable in real life. Laughing at fucked up shit is kind of the norm.

We are asking that you extend that same courtesy around - there is a line that shouldn't be crossed, but its often found only through discussion, common sense, or a third party who can look from the outside. If someone is out of line, explain why, resolve the issue and move on. If there being actual dicks about it, or are obviously being racist etc - ban them, move on.

As for the Christians thing - that stereotype already exists, and is intrinsic to it especially to bounty hunters.

Amazon.com: SZCO Supplies 14” Decorative Barrel Brass Helm Crusader Helmet:  Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com: Mandalorian Helmet Replica Adult Size, Cool Men's Full Head  Mask Mando Bounty Hunter Props Halloween Cosplay Costume Large: Clothing

Look familiar anyone?  Hell- with history of the Jedi and Mando's I could very easily argue that Mandolarian culture is built around what amounts to a crusade. Fuck actually goes out and calls it one... I rest my case on that one.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mandalorian-Jedi_War

Yes. This is going in circles. Because I have to reexplain everything to each one of you apparently.

1. I'm not emotionally defending myself, I am drawing anecdotes to show how this is not a baseless rule.

2. What he did was not offensive but it was FailRP.

3. That quote was my signature, which I was not aware did not update as I had wished.

4. I do NOT care what you find funny. Keep it to yourself or to others that you KNOW will find it funny. Respect the fact that others may find your humor offensive.

5. This in no way sets the precedant you are claiming. In fact that makes no sense to me

6. I ALREADY ADDRESSED THAT TAKING INSPIRATION FROM A REAL WORLD RELIGION IS FINE BUT DO NOT FUCKING EMULATE OR MISREPRESENT IT. I said that in the original post. Quoted it, told you that in discord and said it in a post above. 

What this rule does is allow for an AOS before a problem occurs. 

Want to use religion? Then don't be a fucking dick and just get creative. 

Im done responding to stuff thats already been addressed. If you don't get it with any of my explanations then you don't get it.  There is MORE than enough information here to justify this miniscule change.

Edited by Logic
  • Optimistic 1

I feel like years after being brought to this world, I have learnt enough to understand right from wrong, I do not feel like creating a rule about this is needed, it is like someone is just mocking me. If people screw up, they will get punished and they will learn from it and move on. 

P.S: Mate, this is your thread, you can't just say "im done responding" and just dip out, lmao

-1 just seems too hard to enforce. If someone is being a bigot they'll get what's coming. No need for these intricate rules which will have 10 billion loop holes. 

Staff aren't usually that stupid most of the time they understand when to step in. If someone does like a depiction of some religious group admins are just gonna be like "yo maybe don't do that" and if they continue they get banned.

Our system is fine we don't need more rules in place to allow more stupid time wasting AOSes

Oh and @Maverick is spot on with the risk to freedom of creativity. You shouldn't try to police things which are so heavily subjective at the risk of creativity.

Edited by Comics
  • Winner 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Emulating types of religions under specific guidelines doesn't harm anyone. If you break any common sense rules to, you know, go beyond the basics of roleplaying and take extremist/discriminatory views of said religion/belief into your roleplay, then it changes from roleplay to an outright attack on members of the religion/belief. 

This being said, there doesn't need to be an extra rule added to this massive list of rules, as many other rules already clear the wrongdoings of this type of roleplay. Basically, do it, but do it respectfully and not in a way that isn't discriminatory to said religion/belief. It's really just common sense...

2 minutes ago, Dinaric said:

Is there really about to be another drama on the forums because a suggestion you made because you got offended by something @Mitchelldid? No offense, but I’m dying from laughter at this. Obviously nobody in-game had a problem with it (except of course you did), and ran to Sinister to put a stupid rule and got told no, then you try to force it on the forums which is also the dumbest thing ever my man.

You: and again no offense

spacer.png

He was told to put it here, as it is beyond something for BH to regulate, meant to edit my original post but have been in class all day.

• Informative 1

Forum Admin

Changing my vote to a -1. As long as your "emulating" a real world religion in a respectful way I don't see a particular issue with it. If you get told to stop, then stop.

Edited by Guac
  • Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

1 hour ago, Dinaric said:

Is there really about to be another drama on the forums because a suggestion you made because you got offended by something @Mitchelldid? No offense, but I’m dying from laughter at this. But ngl, I don’t see the point you’re trying to make because what he did was not offensive at all. Nobody got offended in-game, and he did the role play to a minimum. I don’t see an issue doing something like that as long as he’s smart to not offend someone on purpose.

You: and again no offense

spacer.png

I said. It. Was. Not. Offensive. But it WAS Failrp. I also mentioned how this is semiunrelated to this scenario. 

24 minutes ago, Guac said:

Changing my vote to a -1. As long as your "emulating" a real world religion in a respectful way I don't see a particular issue with it. If you get told to stop, then stop.

All this rule does is make it not okay to perform stereotypes or imitate a group of people regardless of if anyone finds it offensive. And if the saleem situation tells us anyhting, staff doens't seem to know where to draw the line, because nobody told them to stop.

17 hours ago, Logic said:

emulating real world religions on any job is failRP because it can be seen as offensive. 

That's not why it would be fail RP. I think you might to define Fail RP on the post too...

However The Burned Man kinda cool and a nice quirk. Mans got pressed because someone RP'd on the server sheesh 

-1 mans probably named dropped Jerusalem because he messed up while improving. Mans gonna stop GM's from hosting cult events becuase the members might be offended bruh.

Edit: on the census Jedi to appear across the world in english speaking countries, as peoples identified religion.

Edited by BigZach
  • Funny 1
  • Optimistic 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

1 minute ago, BigZach said:

That's not why it would be fail RP. I think you might to define Fail RP on the post too...

However The Burned Man kinda cool and a nice quirk. Mans got pressed because someone RP'd on the server sheesh 

-1 mans probably named dropped Jerusalem because he messed up while improving. Mans gonna stop GM's from hosting cult events becuase the members might be offended bruh.

OOC events are allowed with specific clearance. So no, this does not affect them

I think people should read up on the difference between churches, sects, and cults before they give their opinions. ESPECIALLY CULTS since people don't seem to understand them (key words to learn more: Sociological classifications of religious movements).

Edited by Willyworm1
)
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

If it is mentioning real world religion yes. becuase the real world and the real world religions do not exist in starwars. There is religions in starwars inspired by real world religion, however it does it in a creative way so as not to offend anybody. 

Star Wars doesn't exist in Real World, but Jediism is a thing. It would be entirely realistic for the possibility of something akin to modern religions popping up. "Jesus could walk on water due to the Force" type deal. Not to mention, its been shown that god like entities exist in SW. Gonna stop saying "Things don't exist" and start saying "Things aren't shown to exist". It doesn't mean they don't, it just means we don't know if they do. Havoc Squad aren't shown to exist, but we have them on the server is a good example too

• Agree 1

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

9 minutes ago, Merrill said:

Star Wars doesn't exist in Real World, but Jediism is a thing. It would be entirely realistic for the possibility of something akin to modern religions popping up. "Jesus could walk on water due to the Force" type deal. Not to mention, its been shown that god like entities exist in SW. Gonna stop saying "Things don't exist" and start saying "Things aren't shown to exist". It doesn't mean they don't, it just means we don't know if they do. Havoc Squad aren't shown to exist, but we have them on the server is a good example too

Jediism is INSPIRED by real world religion and does not rely on stereotypes or accurate religious details that can misrepresent those who believe in it. I SAID IT SO MANY TIMES NOW

Forum Admin

Alright, keep comments on topic and relevant to the suggestion from now on.
Anything off topic will be hidden.

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 2

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin
1 hour ago, Logic said:

All this rule does is make it not okay to perform stereotypes or imitate a group of people regardless of if anyone finds it offensive. And if the saleem situation tells us anyhting, staff doens't seem to know where to draw the line, because nobody told them to stop.

This sets a bit of a shaky base as to what we call "offensive". Starwars is an imitation of real life and the fantasy world. Good vs Evil. Cults. Corrupt politicians and religious members. if we bar this, where do we stop? 

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

12 minutes ago, Guac said:

This sets a bit of a shaky base as to what we call "offensive". Starwars is an imitation of real life and the fantasy world. Good vs Evil. Cults. Corrupt politicians and religious members. if we bar this, where do we stop? 

So if someone finds it offensive, you're basically telling them to suck it up? This line needs to be drawn so that everyone feels welcomed. Real life has no place in roleplay life

• Funny 1

Real life inspires roleplay in literally every way, shape, or form. Star Wars is powerful and appealing to so many people because it draws on SO MANY THINGS from real life. I really don't think this suggestion has any ground to stand on, and according to Merill's post and the BH discord, it was ultimately made for a dumb reason anyways. 

Edited by Foxey
forgot to include my -1
  • Winner 1
Forum Admin
1 hour ago, Logic said:

So if someone finds it offensive, you're basically telling them to suck it up? This line needs to be drawn so that everyone feels welcomed. Real life has no place in roleplay life

But if real life inspired roleplay life, who are you to draw that line? The issue I have is the line will continue moving no matter where you put it, thats what staff are for. To interpret these rules and enforce them as necessary. Just because something offends someone, doesn't mean they are in the right.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

• Funny 1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g