New Suit Zoom

• Management

Name: Marvel

RP Rank: Sergeant | BCMD

Suggestion: Add this new suit zoom

Implementation: Implement it

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Heads-up_display

Workshop content if applicable: Steam Workshop::Sci-Fi Suit Zoom Overlay (steamcommunity.com)

Other: This addon replaces the default suit zoom with a more sci-fi looking one that has some other neat features. 

By default, all features of the overlay are enabled, see below on how to change what is shown.

To enable/disable the overlay client-side, the console command swrp_zoom enable/disable turns off the overlay only for whoever runs the command.

To enable/disable highlighting NPCs and players, the ConVar swrp_zoom_highlight_disabled 1/0 can be set for enabling/disabling the highlighting for ALL players on the server.

If the text in on the top of the overlay does not show in the Aurebesh font, use swrp_zoom_font enable/disable to turn it on/off.

Finally, if you want to disable the overlay entirely, the ConVar swrp_zoom_disabled 1/0 can be used to disable the overlay for everyone connected to the server.

Note: swrp_zoom_disabled 1 takes priority over swrp_zoom enable, so you can't just enable this client-side if the server has it disabled.
Note 2: Players that are ULX cloaked or using the Active Camouflage SWEP will not be highlighted.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 fuck yeah 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Forum Admin

+1 PLEASE

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Finally. Jesus fuck. Ive been using normal suitzoom and finally people are catching on. 

6 minutes ago, Taz said:

+1 also are you able to shoot while zooming? currently you cant so it makes it hard to hit shots sometimes.

No, suit zoom (A built in HL2 feature) are basically just binocs.

ALSO PROTIP, YOU CAN USE SUITZOOM ON SCOPES FOR A DOUBLE ZOOM. (Cant fire tho)

• Informative 1
  • Management
5 hours ago, Taz said:

+1 also are you able to shoot while zooming? currently you cant so it makes it hard to hit shots sometimes.

No it’s the same as the normal suit zoom

4 hours ago, Piff said:

+1 Zoom looks kinda shit, but id have to see for myself, cause it doesnt look like hes zoomed in much

You would have the option of still using the default one if this was added. It’s the exact same as the normal one zoom wise, just a sci-fi look to it with the option to highlight npcs and players.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

+1

23 minutes ago, Marvel said:

No it’s the same as the normal suit zoom

You would have the option of still using the default one if this was added. It’s the exact same as the normal one zoom wise, just a sci-fi look to it with the option to highlight npcs and players.

so to clarify, players still can do double zoom with certain scopes (i.e I am able to use the scope on my DC15x and then suit zoom to increase the range)

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

• Management
2 minutes ago, Willyworm1 said:

+1

so to clarify, players still can do double zoom with certain scopes (i.e I am able to use the scope on my DC15x and then suit zoom to increase the range)

Yes. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Would be useful for the Av-7s 

+1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• 3 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

Accepted

• 3 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

SUGGESTION MOVED TO DEVELOPMENT PHASE

• 2 weeks later...