Im gone, and its gonna be for a while

So due to a decision made by the MCMD I am officially removed from my position. 

I just want to say this to you all, one last time, that it was a fun ride, and something that I will always remember.  I think I made some dumb decisions, but I think that I always made some goods ones. That was being their for a lot of you, and I just want to say that you guys are an amazing group of people, and don't let anyone tell you different.

I am not gonna be coming back. I want to go on with my life, and do more. I feel as if this isn't doing well for me, and I don't want to do that to myself.

Now On to the Farewells 

@Bleach @Omalic @Bro @Crimson @Fyi @Smeck You all were my best friends, and you all did well as SL's. To the active ones I want you guys to keep doing what your doing, and dont stop trying to do the best for your squads.

Bro-  I wish you well with Omega, and "Please keep meme's out of #General". In all seriousness You are a good guy, and I think we have become good Friends

Bleach- YOu are retarded. No explanation

Crimson- I know it wasn't your fault, so Don't think I blame you. You have been a good friend of mine for a long time, and dont forget that 

Omalic- Good Friend, and I hope I tried to help you out as much as I could.

FYI- Listen. I know you want to do well, But don't try and turn the position into a BCMD Spot. I know you can do well, but don't destroy what most of us have put in place. You were a great friend, and I hope we can continue our friendship 

@SOBDE ALL OF YOU HAVE DONE AN AMAZING JOB AND I HOPE FOR THE BEST WITH YOU

ECLIPSE- My Son, You can do well, and I know you will do well for Null. Keep doin what you doin

Chew- Ebic Asian. I know you will do well in Null

@Marshh Luv you BB <3

YOung- Stop French Kissing your Mom

@Stormzyyy You are a Good Arligan, and have been a good friend since when you got Rex

@Cronis You have done such a great job with 41st, and I know you will continue to do well as a Recon Reg! 

@Marvel @Tinovious I tried Gents. Time to join you in #REG-Vahalla

@Ratio @Naffen You Goobers are good. Keep doing what your doing with Omega, and dont ever change. 

@Woeny I tried to live up to your legacy. I hope that we can still hang afterwards

To my other Regimentals, Please do a good job, and to always try and do the best possibly job you can 

@Forseen One of my closest friends on the server, and I will always be here to talk if you need to 

@Fizzik @Dragon Fuck you 

@Chambers :watermelon:

@Bud TRUMP 2020

@Bbstine I didn't forget you. Stupid Cat. Call me

@Teaa Get pinged nerd

Now I am gone.................

Turned to dust.................................................

tenor.gif?itemid=17514639

THANK YOU ALL!

IF YOU WANNA CHAT WITH ME JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE, and We can CHAT!

Edited by Pythin
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 5

Former: Liaison

Forum Admin

o7 Obama. You done good.

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

Damn o7, one of the most caring and understanding individuals on this server

• Disagree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Damn bro now I’m like the 3rd dumbest in the command discord why you have to let comics get close to me 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 5

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

My channel is pretty much open all the time
You know the pw feel free to drop by 
O7

13 hours ago, Dennis said:

Damn bro now I’m like the 3rd dumbest in the command discord why you have to let comics get close to me 

RANCOR isn't safe

I love you, Pythin. 
You were a good RCMD, I will never argue that o7

Edited by Comics

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~