A new Venator Map (Rotation)

ScarZ

Name: ScarZ/Patrick

RP Rank: CA/Padawan/SSG

Suggestion:  We should add this new Venator map that came out recently, It almost looks like SLG. Was made by the same person. If you ever seen the Superior Servers Venator then its basically like that, it has a Jedi Temple and everything. But we would be rotating maps or we could just use this as the main map. It has Hyper Space and everything

Implementation:  The Above.

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1921124360
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: N/A
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: N/A

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

Model: N/A
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: N/A                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             (If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Other: Make sure to say why you +1 or -1 thank you :)

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

If I’m honest, I really dislike main server Venator maps. Nothing against ships, but they are so much fun to use on the event server, and I feel like if we go to extensive or any other Venator, their magic goes away on the event server. This week alone me and jake made two of our best events ever, and they were both on extensive. It is such a good map, and I feel like the magic just wouldn’t be there if we were on a main server Venator. As much as I like the one you are suggesting, and it could even be an event server map, main server venators take the magic out of event server ones, because there’s no point in deploying from a Venator to another Venator. 

Sick map, but -1 as a main server map.

• Agree 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

• Management
Management

This is 100% going to be denied. We tried this venator out and it was soooo unoptimized and laggy that we switched off of it in under 3 days.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Just now, Marvel said:

This is 100% going to be denied. We tried this venator out and it was soooo unoptimized and laggy that we switched off of it in under 3 days.

They apparently re edited the map where it made it optimized

You can check when you click on the link.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

I feel like this is just always in a rut.

Joah said it well once.  "Everyone screams about wanting a venator or map rotation but after the initial suggestion no one cares or everyone complain after it done due to the map being hot garbage."

Thats a paraphrase.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Forum Admin

-1 for the 3rd time 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 90% of events that happen on Venators, CIS has found us and are attacking. The got to hyperdrive and blow it up. 10 mins later everything is fine 

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

How many times do we have to teach these old people that venators are trash yuck stop please stop 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Dennis
Forgot to vote lmao
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I remember when we were on this map... it wasn't great. If this suggestion isn't denied anyways for being far too similar to the multiple other Venator suggestions that have been denied time and time again, it'll be denied for that reason.

Just hop on the Base Map Rotations train!

I personally hold an unpopular opinion, that being I find more enjoyment on a Venator than a base. Though I think this map is kinda dookie. I've played on Superior who's map is similar for a bit when I took a break from Synergy. Not a fan of this one, as I went on it a bit and find it a little dull and depressing. 

-1 from me.

-1 We should honestly stop with these Map Rotation Posts, because they wont get accepted

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead