Dagger's Ban Appeal

[SR] Dagger

Name: Dagger
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104930449
Ban Reason: Tampering with docs.
Date of Ban: sometime in early 2018.
Length of Ban: permanent
Staff Member(s) Involved: Don't know I was not on the server when I got banned.
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I am sorry If I tampered with docs, But should I have been banned just for that. by the way It was a doc I made for 41st. who every was in charge at the time I guess got mad and told staff. But I first joined Synergy when it came out. I miss playing on this great server. I would love to start playing on the server again. 
Evidence to support your claims: I have know evidence. 

So you edited a doc you own of the 41st? 

Like that is kinda of a yikes ban.

Would you mind telling us what the changes you made were?

But I don't see this as a perma worthy offence.

+1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

@Gadget I deleted the Doc for a sub job [ like MOS's]  and got in a little argument with the XO back then. I new for awhile. After that we not friends anymore. Then I got off the server for a week and some how got banned. but it has been 2+ years I would like to play and enjoy the server!

Edited by [SR] Dagger
  • Informative 1
4 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

Deleting docs is a Perma ban each time, doesn't matter if you made them. If you make it for a battalion then it's for the battalion. You understand this, right?

Ah, when he said Tamper I thought he meant just editing it and fucking around with it.  I didn't see his comment. 

Edited by Diplo

:gasp:

Its been two years 

Let him come back, and don’t let him join battalion Intel.

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that rule was put in place after an ex-member of the community trashed multiple battalion's and server's docs after a falling out. as for this appeal, I'm a little torn as, I was here when the previous event occurred, and it was a pain in reconstructing the docs that was trashed. So I guess for me, if the server can get assurances from you Dagger, that you would not do this again, even if it is your doc, then I'll +1 this. Just remember that , once you submit a doc to a battalion and it is used, its the battalion's doc, unless a new doc is being used and you and the HC of that battalion gives the ok to take it down so you avoid being in the same position as you are in now.

-PUCK

+1 it’s been 2 years so I think you’ll be fine 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1 this was not in 2018. It was around September of 2019 and it was not just a doc that you made. You wrote on multiple documents calling the XO a "Faggot" and then got blacklisted and banned. 

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 4

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

+1

Its been 2 Years, I'm one who believes in second chances so +1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

(Sorry im late lol)

-1 hell nah 

1. seems like you are lying about when u were banned to make it seem like it was longer then it actually was. (could be he forgot) 

2. it seems like you have purposely downplayed the situation and what you did because maybe you thought that the people who remember it arent here anymore? But what brooklyn said makes this seem a lot worse for you. 

3. your "apology" isnt really an apology you prob took like 10mins to write this and it shows. why should people on the server trust YOU to come back? how do we know you wont do it again? 

and dont say "it was 2 years ago he changed" yea? well there has been many people who say that then we find out that they didnt. 

@[SR] Dagger Why should we trust you to return? Maybe a good explanation and not this community kiss up stuff. 

Yea its been awhile but that excuse has been so overused 

Not trying to seem like im attacking him but so many people just slap a good ol plus one just cuz "its been awhile" but no one is actually asking HOW he changed and not many people are pointing out the fact that he is trying to downplay the situation in his report on the hope that people forgot. big ass -1 m8. 

I mean the name calling was immature but it was still a while ago. Docs are just docs. It's not the end of the world. Literally just don't let him have edit access to docs anymore, I do not see what is so hard. This whole omg he deleted docs bs is kind of ridiculous. If docs are so important then just have the directors own them all.

The docs are not and never will be "synergy property". Noone signed a contract saying they would be. As far as I'm concerned if Dagger made them then he owns them.

+1

• Agree 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

This ban appeal has been ACCEPTED due to positive community feedback
However
if you are caught being an issue for the community from now until 10/10/2020 your ban will be reinstated
Ban Appeal accepted
//Locked
//Moved to ban appeals accepted

• Disagree 1