Andrews

Steam Name: Torres | Synr.gg

RP Name: Delta RC-1140 ‘’Fixer’’

RP Rank: Executive Officer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56345544

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Delta Squad RC-1138 Boss

Experience: 

Clone - CG Senior Officer, 501st TCO ARCO Fives

Naval - Rear Admiral, CFO, Instructure (2018)

Jedi - Mace Windu 2x, Sentinel Lead 2x, Shaak Ti 

Staff - CWRP Director then transferred to MRP Director, Trainer Director, 2x GMO

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: 

Coupled with my leadership experience i have gained not only here on Synergy but elsewhere, I feel that i am the most prepared individual currently to take on the position of Delta Squad Lead Boss and continue the work I have been striving to do for a while now as well continue the promotion of roleplay, commitment and dedication to SOBDE to all members of Delta. I’d admit that I did have some downfalls whether it was of recent or in 2018 however, the best teacher is failure and I feel that these failures have taught me a lot about what I am able to achieve, and what to do to avoid these failures again. Joining SOBDE has been a great time for me and sits right next to my time as Obi-Wan Kenobi in 2018. Furthermore, I find that I am a committed, dedicated individual which time again has shown itself as well for my work ethic for when I set my mind to something, a great case for this was for my time as Naval in 2018, and having been a person that had main Jedi since 2018. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: I’ve been on nearly every day since joining SOBDE for 3-5 hours depending on the day due to -19 and once School is good to go, shouldn’t hurt me too much to continue being a Squad Lead.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Been apart since December of 2017, took a break in January 2019. Returned March 2020 “Delta RC-1140 ''Fixer'' has played for 4688:26:42.”

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

If granted the position of Squad Lead Boss, by the end of my term I am wanting to try new concepts and possibly have a domino effect in the rest of the Squads. I am wanting to promote activity whether it’s roleplay as a Squad Member your playing as, working as an outreach with a battalion that you like and/or that is struggling that could use some help as well, trying some new concepts in Delta Squad Tryouts. I obviously cannot speak of what I am wanting to change in the tryout but, I am wanting to expose for roleplay opportunities in tryouts (which I have already started working on slowly as XO Fixer). Lastly but most importantly, I am wanting to ensure the continued cooperation of all Delta members with the other Squads, players in events, teamspeak and ensure we are all having fun here.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Understood!

Edited by Andrews
grammer

Ight +1 just send it 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

as stated on your yoda app, with the powerplaying and past issues such as mrp, i try not to let that blind side me a whole lot.

what this looks like without looking at the facts is hey, i didn't get yoda so im gonna leave the order, instead of sticking it out for your time and helping it because it sure as hell was not in a good place when you left. Not only that you returned to so bde which is like the easiest way to get a "BCMD" position

Now, you worked your ass off in delta, are decently active from what i can tell, and have the leadership qualities needed for the position. 

+1 go get em tiger! dont let delta die! 

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1

Edited by syntax
  • Funny 1
  • Management
Management

+1 Delta Jedi is gay don't bring it back or I'll have to come back for Round 3 smh

• Informative 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

4 hours ago, Marvel said:

+1 Delta Jedi is gay don't bring it back or I'll have to come back for Round 3 smh

I support Delta Jedi as a former Delta Jedi and +1

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 gl

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Forum Admin

+1 you deserve it

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

+1 Don't see why not

+1 Good Luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, you have been ACCEPTED for interview
You have until  the 31st of August to contact a Director to conduct your interview
//Locked
//Moved to Commander Applications Pending

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations You have been ACCEPTED for Delta Squad Boss
Your term ends 11/24/2020
//moved to commander applications accepted

• Winner 1