JBFox

h

Steam Name:  JBFox | Synr.gg

RP Name: 104th ENG 2ndLT JBFox

RP Rank: 2ndLT - KoX 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51710115

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 104th Mechanized Assault Battalion

Experience:

I don't like this section as It's basically just a section to show off all the shit you've done so I'll be brief.

104th BCMD Wolffe (November 2017)

Delta Squad Boss x2 (One in May of 2018 and one in October of 2018)

SOBDE Regimental Commander (January 2019)

Head Admin x2

Trainer Director

etc.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

The 104th desperately needs leadership right now. I re-joined the 104th on the 1st of July, which was right before Brooklyn resigned. I heard that Brooklyn was resigning and that none of his officers wanted to run for Wolffe, so I joined because I wanted to be there as an option if that were to happen. Following Brooklyn's resignation over half of the officers in the battalion either left to other battalions or have resigned. I had talked to those officers about running and they said they'd support me if I got to know everyone, but now the majority of them are gone and the battalion is on a heavy downward trend. 

I came over to Synergy with the 104th and was with the battalion for nearly a year (3 months of that spent as BCMD), 104th was my original home and is the only battalion I have spent a significant time in (SOBDE doesn't count as a battalion). I love the 104th, having been in for as long as I was has made a significant impression on me and seeing them in this state post Brooklyn (not Brooklyn's fault he did an amazing job as Wolffe and the battalion was very active during his term) is just extremely disappointing, so I'd like to be Wolffe again so I can help get things back on track.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes, I do.

Availability: Every day of the week from 8 AM - 10 PM EST 

If i'm not in game, I am always contactable over Discord at JBFox#5912

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since the server was established. Hours-wise I'd say like 3700ish.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I'd like to have a new chain of command setup with reliable officers and commanders as every prospective commander would say. Obviously, I want the battalion to be active, I want the regiments to be setup well with people leading them. I'd like to interact more with 501st and 212th since 104th was only just recently moved to the Attack Regiment, trainings, sims and other activities to promote good relations with the other Attack battalions. I think one of my other goals would be to get the grappling hooks back since they didn't actually cause lag from what I could see. 

Generally, I'd like to get the activity back to the way it was during Brooklyn's term, I don't have any new innovative ideas for the battalion, but I would like to get Pilots fixed since currently with how it is right now, they are kinda useless and that's unacceptable considering Warthog and Tracer are two of Wolfpack's named (and in my opinion most iconic) characters.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes.

[This application was waived by the Directors]

Edited by JBFox
Edited to try to fix the formatting.
Banned

+1

Go agane

• Friendly 1

+1 Only person I would support going for Wolffe. Good luck JB

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

+1, he complained though so reset the counter. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 JBGocks

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

The 104th need a leader, you are that leader. I haven't been around for your leadership jobs when you were them aside from being interviewed by you for my staff application the first time around, but i would love to see you in RP and would like to support you however i can. Good luck JB!

Edited by [SR] Maverick
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Head Admin

+1, good luck on your application ! :)

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

To preface this I don't play anymore, but having worked with jbfox back in the day as much as I have +1 for sure. Good luck bro.

Edited by Baelfire
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

+1 welcome back gamer 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 JBFox was someone I knew from back in the day and has earned my trust to be a strong contributor in any position he finds himself in. I believe he is the type of person that can really help 104th get back on its wolf legs.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x