Only Real Boomers remember this

Dennis

Load in Lag

spacer.png

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

I think you got it all wrong dennis

ONLY REALLLLL BOOMERS REMEMBER THIS 
C501BA6EFF1CF1E395E89BB4A6B6A02D442E7B24

Edited by woeny23
  • Winner 6
4 hours ago, woeny23 said:

That's my picture! I remember after that we weren't allowed on the bunk roofs anymore

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

• Coordinator
Coordinator
22 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

You were blueberry?

Nah Bannanaberry took this SS I was 501st  to the left of the 501st that was completely blue

The Minecraft server is superior to anything else posted on this thread

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

6 hours ago, woeny23 said:

Fucking hero. These are real boomers.

These Zoomers think they're all that. Endor don't got shit on Rishi Moon

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 3

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

SLG was superior to rishi moon hush

1 hour ago, Comics said:

Fucking hero. These are real boomers.

These Zoomers think they're all that. Endor don't got shit on Rishi Moon

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Dennis my boy, the absolute latest you would be able to put something at a Synergy Boomer level is Chicken nugget temple Venator and earlier. Endor map was fr like 7 months ago.

Edited by Smeck
8 hours ago, Comics said:

Both were shit lol.

extensive will always be the GOAT

Eh, Extensive for me was fun because of the people who were playing during it's time. Were it not for everyone who played back then I would have had such a bad experience on that map.

21 hours ago, Smeck said:

Dennis my boy, the absolute latest you would be able to put something at a Synergy Boomer level is Chicken nugget temple Venator and earlier. Endor map was fr like 7 months ago.

Endor wasn’t the point it was more the load in lag that occurred, also being on a venator is shit change my mind. Base map > Venator 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

22 hours ago, Dennis said:

Endor wasn’t the point it was more the load in lag that occurred, also being on a venator is shit change my mind. Base map > Venator 

I prefer Ships, but I respect your opinion and see where you're coming from bossman.

Bet you Endor Zoomers don't even know who God Billiam is.

Anyway can Joah start another revolution in Synergy to form Synergy V2 and then hire Ron again so the cycle continues.

And can we bring back the old elevator, that shit was wild.

Edited by Chop
  • Winner 1

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

Banned

I was around for the start of synergy but went for odysseys shit halo RP server, so I only came around at the point where we were already on the ship. Stayed from there on out.

M1XJf1p.jpg

@Freck

Edited by Jayarr