Wolfro

Steam Name: 

Synr.gg | Gregiore de Wolfro

RP Name: 

Foxtrot RC-79 CSM Wolfro / Jedi Master Shado Vao

RP Rank: 

CSM / Master

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11396899

Experience: I have gained a lot of experience through this server since the beginning a lot of my accomplishments were thanks to this community for giving me the opportunity to achieve these goals.

-Clone-

-1st Specialized Regimental on the server that saw and worked with Rancor, 91st, and Shadow Company. With these battalions I worked hard through joint training and communication to make my regiment the best it could be.

-327th Former Commander REGL Deviss helped rebuild the battalion and made K-company an outstanding influence and positive mark of the 327th to the community.

-91st XO and Commander along with Stak and Razor Helped build and rebuild this battalion through its hard times.

-501st Commander Jesse helped consolidate and did my best to bring the 187th and 501st together as a team instead of two divided entities.

-Foxtrot RC-79 (current)

-Jedi-

Master on 4 occasions heres some notable mentions:

-Shadow Company Jedi Master Eeth Koth

-Jedi Master Quinlan Vos

-104th Jedi Master Plo Koon

-Master of the Order Mace Windu

-Sentinel Lead

-Gatekeeper

-Temple Guard Lead

-Shadow Lead

Other Experiences I have had include I was part of the TR program when the server first started as a TRO under Navii Which helped lay the groundwork for the trainer program to this day. As far as Staff experience goes I was one of the First Overseers. Now that I have returned to staff I serve the community as a Senior Admin helping whenever I can and also assist with Game Helping.

Why should you become Chancellor?:  I believe I should become chancellor because I have gone around and asked the community and battalions what they expect of a palpatine and set a new future for the role. I understand and have seen past Palpatine's start strong and fizzle out over time. I wish to work hard for the community in this role and actively take part in the server from interacting with battalions to working and implementing a new senator system to help benefit the server. I also look forward to working with everyone on and off server if need be to ensure that the Republic Senate is represented and interactive in a positive light. I understand that people may have questions about how the senator program will be and I will work hard to fix its image to make it more rp friendly and immersive for the community.  As Palpatine I will work diligently with all parties involved to promote rp but not to the extent where as I am the one taking over the scenario as it develops but promote more of a medium presence of interaction on base cause we know in lore Palpatine did not usually travel to the front lines if at all but stayed on Coruscant. But with him being readded to the server in an aspect such as this I wish to try and make it acceptable within role-play reasons to justify his presence on felucia.  I will work closely with the individuals and battalions when the senator program is initiated once again from the ground up ensuring role-play is a key factor for the senators and interactions do not exclusively involve them ordering clones around but more of a coordination for example if they are deployed together for lets say a relief mission they will work together and coordinate leadership as in lore that's how it was done when diplomatic services were providing protection and such for the senators on official republic visits. I also look to implement a new trial system for senators regarding tryouts and feedback form to help facilitate a good reliable rp experience when it comes to the servers senators that they know and furthermost that rp is the goal and immerse is the game of the character or particular senator. Some traits that I can bring to the job is Honesty, Personal Courage to stand up for what’s right, Integrity, Teamwork, and a willingness to adapt to the situation. I look forward to the opportunity and privilege to represent the community in this aspect and will work hard and diligently to do what is right and push for more rp interaction and positive growth within the community. On the last note I will actively be looking for a Mas Amedda to help with this process as we procure senators and move forward in a positive light. I also look forward to making communication and interaction from top to bottom streamlined and less confusing with interacting parties. I will also be enforcing the senators to actual rp and interact rather then going for walks and getting kidnapped.

Do you understand the lore of the Republic Military?: Yes

Availability:

Mon- Fri : Off and on From 11:00am - 3:00 Am til School starts

Mon-Fri : 9:00am - 23:00pm After School Starts

Sat- Sun: 12:00pm - 3-4:00 am

EST

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Specialized Regimental

Master of the Order Mace Windu

Jedi Master x4

91st XO and Commander

327th Commander

501st Commander

Named Characters:

Mace Windu

Plo Koon

Eeth Koth

Quinlan Vos

Deviss

Jesse

Stak

Razor

Foxtrot RC-79

Staff:

Overseer

Senior Admin

TRO

GM / GH

What do you feel the role of the Chancellor is? The role of the chancellor to me is the position of ensuring a standard is upheld and is adaptable as times change meaning nothing is ever set in stone so as to allow it to evolve and become better. It is also a position of leadership and learning while leading and taking advice from others to better the position. In leading it is a point in which to achieve a certain goal you must stay attuned to what you're trying to accomplish. The chancellor isn't the be all end all to me but a position in which things are to be implemented either good or bad but at the end of the day it is what's best for the republic or office in which the position represents. I also believe it is the rp pinnacle meaning that to role play as this character means you will have to deal with multiple facets of the republic from the senate to the G.A.R. from top to bottom and all the scenarios that could come up in between with the addition of over seeing official republic contracts with the bounty hunters.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Republic Military to be at the end of your term?: I want the Republic military by the end of my term to not only be better then it was when I took the posting but a more well oiled machine. I expect the turnaround to not be adequate that it got the job done but astounding the difference from what it was to what it is after my term. I want more communication across the board from all parties, more comradery and the military to come closer then it has before looking and willing to work together to communicate and execute plans and rp effectively on any given task or scenario that presents itself.

How do you plan to change the Republic Military under your command?: 

I would like to start at the top and work my way to the bottom the first problem I believe the military is facing is communication From the top a lot of communication is lost or misinterpreted I also would work on clarifying this to the extent through forms and trainings in which people know what's what and how things are pose to work and interact.

Second- I would like to work with the senator program to build it from the ground up incorporating their presence back into the server in a whole new light. From interaction in RP to command scenarios and the place that commands from communication to more of a coordinated effort with the troops instead of a direct command chain. I also look to implemented a reporting system for the senators that would allow not only battalions but troopers and individuals themselves to submit feedback forms for senators either positive or negative to keep the Senator branch in check and kept to the highest standards in rp and representation.

Third- I would work hard and diligently to provide presence and authority to the G.A.R through rp and interaction to ensure that standards are being kept not on just others but myself as well.

Fourth- As ever adapting I would be vigilant to change and understand to ensure that things are constantly moving in a positive direction to the best of my ability as I work with others to achieve this goal which includes the many branches and sub units of the G.A.R. with the senators and bounty hunters.   I will be working to move things in a progressive fashion not only relying on fixes but looking to the future to better the G.A.R. in this aspect once all goals are accomplished in my plan I still plan to work hard for everyone to keep things rolling and not let it idle or recede in a negative direction.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term? Yes

+1 great lad, and I can see good things he can do

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Forum Admin

-1, I feel like there is another more suited applicant. 

Edited by Naffen
  • Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

+1!

r4ymo.gif

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 Good Luck!

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Honestly I do believe that the other applicant has proven themselves well, they have only had a positive influence on this community and overall has the correct mentality for the position. You're a great lad, but the other one is better in my personal opinion

Head Admin

+1, good luck on it Wolfro !

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

-1, I've known you for a while and you've certainly proved yourself but the only issue is you seem to be completely outside of current HC.

The other two candidates are highly active high ranking members of the community and you're, unfortunately, not. I don't see you being able to rally everyone together as you still need to get accustomed to it which is not what we need from a palpy we need someone who can get straight into it.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Youre a cool person and do a lot of work, and help the community in many different ways however you also have a habit of leaving or burning out fast. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Respectfully im going to need to -1. Wolfro you're a good man and im sure you would do good but at the end of the day their is already 2 good candidates and have been in the community for a good time and have done good accomplishments on the server. You recently joined back and I would like to see the other 2 have a chance. Although maybe down the road.

• Disagree 1

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

Reason is quite simple as you have no naval and/or no marshal commander or reg lead experience to become palp. As when I tried back in the day (I was against Max) and was told that I needed to have run naval and/or had been a reg lead or marshal commander to be a applicant and since reading your experience (while vast) you do not have those requirements and therefore it a -1. On the off chance that you are allowed and do get it, I would love to speak about why I was denied all those years ago.

Arcantus a former Blitz and former Deviss (who made K-company a thing) and Bly

6 hours ago, Arcantus said:

Reason is quite simple as you have no naval and/or no marshal commander or reg lead experience to become palp. As when I tried back in the day (I was against Max) and was told that I needed to have run naval and/or had been a reg lead or marshal commander to be a applicant and since reading your experience (while vast) you do not have those requirements and therefore it a -1. On the off chance that you are allowed and do get it, I would love to speak about why I was denied all those years ago.

Arcantus a former Blitz and former Deviss (who made K-company a thing) and Bly

In Correction Arcantus I respect your opinion and you make some valid points but I have been a Reg I was the first Specialized Reg. When it was consisted of Rancor, SO/SC, and 91st.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED for Palpatine but ACCEPTED for Mas Amedda.

You may apply for another commander positions after 08/07/2020.

// Moved to Commander Applications - Denied

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.