- Neptune's Goodbye -

spacer.png

Its been over a year since I joined and its time for me leave!

:peepoLove: I've grown completely burnt out from the server and wish everyone good luck! :peepoLove:

@Foxey One of my greatest friends I've met on this server, yeah we've had our ups and downs but im glad I got to meet you

@Jagger I appreciate your mentorship while I was in the 212th and glad to say I was an officer under you

@Tinovious What else can I say? One of the coolest dudes I have ever met

@Ratio @Bloodless @Craigary @Ignis Some of the greatest Squad mates I could ever ask for while I was in Omega :) 

@Guttler If it weren't for you...I wouldn't be typing this right now. Thanks being my first mentor back in Rancor :) 

@Freck @Brass Good luck with Naval! It pained me to resign but I wish you guys best. You're also some of the coolest Naval lads I ever met.

@Leche Ay bro, when we gonna play zombies again? :PepoThink:

@Matt-Matthos You tend to get on my nerves a lot but besides that...a good friend.

@Spaghetti shabot shalom?

@Brooklyn cat girls = furry

@Comics you got a ciggy m8?

@Pythin Imagine being retarded :pepeLaugh:

@Fyi Keep up the work with 212th, I will always remember the days when you were Boss and I was Niner :)

@justuscloud5 Thanks for saving skin way back when 

@conrad I haven't known you for long, but you're such a cool lad.

@Bananaberry Imma miss entering your channel randomly and saying random shit lmap

@Bleach Oh my fucking god Im sorry I missed you ;-; I've known you for a while and you're such a retarded lad

@Spite stop being such a cutie smh

@KnightVR I can't believe I forgot to mention you...one of the coolest dudes I have ever met as well. Still remember when you were a little CSM in Shock lmao

Here are some amazing memories I have taken

during my time in this community.

spacer.png  spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png

Thank you all for this amazing journey!

I will be back someday but it won't be soon.

PreciousSpecificCrayfish-size_restricted

Edited by Neptune
smh I keep forgetting people and gotta make this thing perfect
  • Friendly 11

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

Darman Gang!

Don't be a stranger now buddy!

12 minutes ago, Neptune said:

spacer.png 

Also i remember you forcing me to be in this picture nerd 

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just now, Neptune said:

You happy now that I forced you into it? :pepeLaugh:

yeah :PepeHands:

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

o7 brother, thank you for the warm welcome back into the naval community, but most importantly thank you for all the help with documents and helping me rebuild naval. 

I appreciate everything you've done. Stay safe fella.

• Friendly 1

British

o7 cat girls

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

WHAT THE FUCK WHERE IS MY PING

JK i love yah neptune. You truly were one of the best people I have met on the server throughout my time and you really do suck at UNO. We have to play again or some BTD 6. 

• Friendly 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata