Bro

*Waived*

Steam Name: Bro

RP Name:  Engineer Overseer Commodore Bro

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:437706712

Regiment you are applying for: Operational Regimental

Experience:

Engineer Lead of the 212th

Since I’ve become an engineer as a PFC I’ve put my sweat and soul into engineering and into the battalion, increasing engineer activity in and outside the battalion. Pushing forward roleplay is what I’ve supported since day one of the training moving up the ranks of engineering and even through Naval at the time. Within my time as Engineer Leader I at one point had a max total of sixteen engineers on roster. I feel as though my time as a leader of the Engineers both inside and outside the 212th has helped me discover a great potential in my capabilities in leadership.

212th Engineering to 2nd Airborne

When I was recruited into the 2ndAC it was during a time where the sub-unit was at a low. When the lack of activity was showing the Commanders were forced to get rid of a sub-unit. Unfortunately it was going to be 2ndAC. This had frustrated me and so I went and asked the current Cody(Perri) to become a 2ndAC Sergeant in order to help possibly revive the unit. Within a week I had recruited fifteen members into the 2ndAC, and activity pushed the unit into a much better position. Which earned me the rank and lore name 2ndACXO Bear leader of the Parjai squad. Shortly the sub-unit started to run smoothly. We were no longer on the chopping block, and instead the 2ndAC was to remain. With further work I was allowed the right to revive and remake the elite Parjai Squad. Where initiates are pushed to their limits while also becoming good leaders for the battalion and server itself. With Parjai’s help 2ndAC has been well trained and organized and have pushed further to  help the battalion and raise their standard in combat and in roleplay.

Engineer Leader to Support Overseer

Due to my accomplishments with the engineering regiment and the work I’ve done with other support leaders I was made the Support Overseer of all of the support classes. I made a great effort to push all three regiments on completing their own tryout docs and put active leaders into each position. Within my time we had established medical record documents that are still used by the 212th currently to keep check on any and all troopers within the battalion.The 212th support regiments still thrive and new SUPOs have a solid foundation to build upon. 

Engineer Manager to Chief of Engineering

As a clone of the 212th, I’ve taken my roleplay with engineering further out into other battalions where Admiral Yularen recognised my work and asked me to become his Engineer Manager. With the help of other Naval members we worked to create a Engineering Document and new Engineering Handbook. Due to my work and success with the Engineering Handbook I was made Chief of Engineering. I layed down a foundation for all those who are to come after me so that they may thrive, helped advise, and guide Chiefs of Engineering since.

Commander Cody

As Commander Cody my focus was on inner battalion relations and roleplay. I had taken it to myself to help regulate training  to improve the 212th’s standard. Throughout my term we had increased in activity and recruits while also actively improving the quality of the recruits. We also had taken in the sub unit of Foxtrot and helped the creation of documents and helped the public relations for this change. (look into this)

Engineer Manager to Chief of Engineering

As a clone of the 212th, I’ve taken my roleplay with engineering further out into other battalions where Admiral Yularen recognised my work and asked me to become his Engineer Manager. With the help of other Naval members we worked to create an Engineering Document and new Engineering Handbook. Due to my work and success with the Engineering Handbook I was made Chief of Engineering. I laid down a foundation for all those who are to come after me so that they may thrive, helped advise, and guide Chiefs of Engineering since.

PO3-Admiral

I’ve been in Navel since Skeeti after being asked to join and brought in to assist and push the engineering branch in training and leadership. Throughout that time I’ve earned the respect of my peers in the ranks and have earned my way as a figurehead. After reaching the Rank of Honorary Lieutenant Commander I had set focus on repairing and pushing the newly made Base Ops by assisting in the creation of the tryout doc, hosting consistent trials, Engineer training, and getting people into Base ops and filling the branches. I was made Colonel and Stepped up to become Chief of Engineering again and kept well formed and updated documents throughout the base. As current Vice Admiral my duties fall to leading Naval, administering actions and meetings, in addition to promoting ambition with my troopers and promoting activity.

Sith Acolyte - Dark Council Member

Within the Sith order I had focused on my branch of the Dark Honor Guard then soon the Order itself. I had led the Dark Honor guard through three Dark Lords. I had established the branch and solidified the tryout and training documents while keeping good activity to assist and grow the branch. Overall I was at the latest the oldest council member and assisted keeping what I could active through RP and trials.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: I have dedicated myself to RP on this server for over 2 year and leadership qualities I have learned over my life as an Eagle scout and project manager. I feel I can benefit the growth and communication of the Operation regiment as a whole. I have shown that I am a resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with battalions; innovative problem-solver who can resolve problems with creative solutions; clear communication skills aimed at understanding troopers’ needs and providing corresponding resolutions; able to manage time effectively, prioritizing  tasks and able to meet deadlines; and savvy with provided programs. For these reasons I should be the Specialized regimental.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:  I understand the lore of the Naval, CG, Shock, and 5th fleet and their portion to the war effort. In addition I understand their RP within the server and how each interact with each other and more.

Availability:  Over Discord I am available to talk between the hours of 9am-12am
Over TS or in game between
Tuesday/Friday from 9am-2pm and 9pm-12am
Saturday from 8pm-12am
Sunday from 9am-4pm

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

212th SUPO
2ndACXO
COEx3
Dark Council Member
Senator Gume
BCMD Cody
Admiral Yularen
Investigation Manager Lead
Engineer Overseer

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:  3748:51:51. 2/22/2020

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:By the end of my term I’d see all of the operation branches to thrive in roleplay, effectiveness, and combat working close with other troopers to take down any threat that comes to the Republic. I pride myself with family values and a strong work ethic to push inter battalion relations and I plan to.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: Communication is a key focus of mine and I find it important to keep up with conversations and talks inside and outside each battalion. I plan to address any problems that come up as a group effort, and keep a transparent open door policy. Having such transparency will help improve inner and outer regiment relations.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I do.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes I do!

Edited by Bro
  • Winner 2

+1 it was a pleasure to have him as commander cody and he has been great in the Jedi Order being a Master

• Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1
  • Director
Director

+1 Is a great Naval.

Head Admin

+1, I mean yes

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 The old man will take over everything 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

4 hours ago, Comics said:

+1, naval needs a dad rn 

This^

Naval needs someone that will kick them into gear. I think you're the man that can do it!

+1 Brother.

Edited by Freck

British

14 hours ago, Bro said:

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:By the end of my term I’d see all of the specialized battalions to thrive in roleplay and combat working close with other troopers to take down any threat that comes to the Republic. I pride myself with family values and a strong work ethic to push inter battalion relations and I plan to.

This is no slight against the applicant but this is just an exact copy of the spec reg app you did a bit over a month ago. You didnt even get rude of the "Specialized Battalions" part in the "Where would you like to see the regiment at the end of you term?" Bit and some changes to the batts in the OP Reg.

Little bit lazy but it would probably just the the exact same thing as we have now just worded differently or be longer or shorter.

That aside I do like Bro as a person and I do see him on a fair amount either on his BO or his clone (I think he's Atin or some SOBDE but I might be mistaken) so imma give you a nice crisp high five and a 

PLUS ONE

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

spacer.png

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1, but I guess I'll ask the question.  Do you think you'll be able to combine your time to both your Operations Mgmt & Jedi Master Duties?

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Forum Admin

+1 has experience 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 No man has done more for Naval and has closer relations to CG than him. Bro deserves this position not only for his dedication in the server let alone Naval, but also for the fact that out of everyone even APPLICABLE for this position. Bro is the one to get things done and really help areas where both CG and Naval are struggling. 

Was a Fox I guess. Just an old Synergy vet.
Explore roman centurian GIFs

• Retired Founder

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview

Please contact myself or Traditional to organise your interview before 04/24/2020 or your application will be DENIED

// Locked

// moved to Commander Applications - Pending