Lighig's Retirement

Lighig

Name: Lighig

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40873372

Staff Rank: Head Of Departments

Were you VIP: The Very Mostest Important

Date: 24/01/20

Well, it’s been a long journey. When I first logged on to the clone wars servers I didn't know what to expect, I had seen a few videos of people enjoying themselves and goofing with friends and i thought that it would be fun to try out.

Originally i was using this as an outlet to help build up my social confidence, a way to interact with likeminded people on my own terms to better improve my speaking skills and learn to be more comfortable around others. At first I was hesitant to even speak with the trainer to learn how to play but I soon found myself in the middle of a community of people that I would come to respect… after the split from Icefuse anyway. Hehehe

I spent a lot of time with the 41st and when I got to commander I felt like I wanted to do more, so I looked into the staff team to see what I could bring to the table and I think I’ve shown its quite a lot. It took me some time, some frustration and a lot of training and events but I managed to make it to HA, a personal goal I thought I would never realistically achieve, but by this point I was so engrossed in the staff and Jedi I wanted to be the best I could be, thanks to the support of the order I became Yoda and continued working as HA and GMC while interacting with some of the finest people I have come to know.

My struggle to Director was a long and arduous one, taking almost as much time as I was in staff to get to HA but I finally proved my worth and was able to get there and become H.O.D shortly after.

And that is where I will hang my coat forevermore. I have had the great pleasure to work with the best staff team ever, those that were there to guide me and those that will come after can improve from my mistakes and learn from my successes. My time as HOD is over though, I have given all I could, my pen runs dry, my life has things I must focus more on now. But I have gained so much in that time that all the hardships and frustrations have been more than worth it. I am so glad I got to meet and work with all of you and I will not forget one moment of this.

No farewells as I won’t be leaving, you’ll still see me around so feel free to come talk to me if you see me.

With all that said I would just like to end this with a hearty:

Thank you all

- Lighig

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 20

@ Egg Thanks for helping me in so many ways and showing people what i could do, without you i wouldn't have made it to where i was basically anywhere. You are and forever will be the best Gree.

@ Sanchez Resident I will send you my birth certificate if you send me yours. little life swap experiment. Good luck with staff stuff, you got that potential in ya.

• Friendly 1

@ Lighig I remember when you helped me in GM program. You were amazing mentor. It’s sad that you have to go. o7 ❤️

Edited by Elijah
  • Friendly 1

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

I'll never forget sparring you after my staff interview that one time lmao,

Anyway thank you for all the hard work and dedication you put into not only bettering the community but the GM program as well, You did alot and I cant thank you enough.

o7

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Retired Founder

Hey Lighig, welcome to the retirement home.
I wanted to thank you for the hard work, time, and dedication that you put into the server, it takes a lot of commitment and you were here since very well the beginning years of the server. I'll never forget our late nights sitting in TeamSpeak as you would make up witty memes and responses to what people have to say. You have a bright heart and a bright future. Thanks for helping us here at Synergy, I'm happy to have met you as a friend and associate.
- Love Joah

<3 

• Friendly 1