TechnoDad's RECON REG. Commander App.

Technodad

==========[ Regimental Commander ]==========

Steam Name: TechnoDad

RP Name: TechnoDad

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞 STEAM_0:1:37081969

Regiment you are applying for: Recon Reg. Commander

Experience:  C.E.O. of Icefuse Universe when it began (2012) / Battalion Commander Wolff (Civil Networks) / Shadow Battalion Commander (Icefuse Venator version 1) / Jedi Master Ki Adi Mundi (Icefuse Venator 2nd version) / Jedi General Master Seesea Tinn (Diplomatic Networks) / Admiral Yularen (Diplomatic Networks) / Jedi Master Healer TechnoDad (Icefuse Planet & Ship) . C.E.O. and General of the clone armies. (FSAS)  General of the clone armies (Last Bastion.) / 102nd Battalion Commander (IFN Universe) / A.R.F. Battalion Commander Trauma (Last Bastion Universe) / Jedi Master Seesea Tinn (Last Bastion Universe) /  Jedi Master Healer TechnoDad. (Last Bastion Universe) / Military Police Commander TechnoDad M.R.P. (Synergy)/ U.N.S.C. Naval general Halo RP (Kairos)/  Admiral Yularen and Chancellor Palpatine (Refined Extensive and Senator RP) / M.P. Commander Technodad (Atlas Gaming M.R.P.) / 91st Commander SOVS TechnoDad (Synergy) / Admiral Yularen (Refined Roleplay) / Sanghelli Supreme Commander TechnoDad (HALO RP Red Networks) / Russian Commander Technodad (Death row servers) Chancellor Palpatine (Atlasgaming.net) 

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: I have plenty of experience in the field as I have also had IRL exp. in the past. I can guide battalions to better themselves and use the position to provide a counseling or guidance on debatable issues within the battalions under recon. I believe the Recon Reg Commanders job is more of an administration job and title in which would provide information passed down from higher authorities as to what they are looking for in the assigned battalions. Observation and suggestions should be done on a daily basis to find the reactions to advice given and to assess and evaluate weather or not the current leadership is in question or not and to bring it up to the Marshall as a possible problem or concern that might need more oversight. By becoming Recon Reg I would try to be open and honest on issues that effect the overall Battalions of Recon and make it known the Recon is the priority of my assignment.   

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: I do.

Availability: Most days but available more on nights. 

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: Been with Synergy in it's opening and have been putting in time to keep up with numbers and my responsibility for active time served.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: To be available to answer all questions to the best of my ability and to give all information that could be helpful for the next selection to the position.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: I would keep and maintain connections with all BCMD's of RECON and to establish moral within all Battalions in my oversight. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes,  Active time served is a huge thing in which I believe can be on a more serious side of not only the RP side of things but also the overall participation of the server. 

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

• Agree 2

After seeing what people have to say about him, and being in specialized I probably dont get to see him as much so I am going to change my vote from -1 to 

+1

Edited by Trixx

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

this app would be 5 pages long if you just typed out the experience. I wanna see what you can do. My only thing is that you stay your full term. So do it please +1

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

-1 I don't think your the right person for the position. I have seen a few things that you have done that a RCMD would do. Good Luck!

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

spacer.png  

-1 it's gonna be a no from me chief you activity is sketchy at best and your plan doesn't seem in depth and that you are very interested in the server

Edited by Dennis
sentance words
  • Agree 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

Give the man a chance.   I've honestly seen his activity improve compared how to it used to be.      He's a great guy too despite the fact everyone makes fun of his overly long speeches.    

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

This is a re make of your last App for a REG spot. You don't put in detail... Nobody really hasn't seen you on. All I can go on here is experience but for my almost 1 whole year here I've only notice you in 91st when we were on "endor" and even then you were there from time to time not really doing anything out of the ordinary. You shown nothing new or important to where you should hold this title. Therefore like the majority of the people who replied to your application I'm going to have to give you a -1. I'd rather see someone who is striving greatly for not only themselves but communicating with others about their battalion and how to improve on it for them to go for a REG spot.

12 hours ago, Regional said:

+1 
Desperate or Not, after all this time and experience in and out of synergy and still not sick of gmod. 

A lot of members put time in effort into their app and most of the time it's pointless the one question that should always be the most concern is WHY DO YOU WANT IT. 
1.) From what I gathered he want's to make it a administrative tool (Observation, Suggestions) He got straight to the point as Regimental+ are basically that. 
2.) For putting more effort in.... Technodad could make a paragraph on each experience and write a essay on why he wants the position but he got straight to the point instead of off railing and making it seem bigger than what it is. 
3.) Private Tunday Salutes no man

+1 this man said it best

Veteran Admin

+1 best man deserves the position good luck my guy

+1

With my time as Adi Gallia for the past 3 months I can say that Technodad is certainly a good candidate when it comes to experience and role playing ability.  However, I would like to see Technodad be quite a bit more active on the server during prime time.  I can say I've only had good experiences with Technodad and he is beyond worthy of a position of this stature. 

I believe if someone is to write an application that is concise and to the point, a -1 regarding that is invalid.  

Technodad is one of the most dedicated members of the community. 

Best of luck, Technodad.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

+1

I'm gonna be honest here chief, I had to think about this one for a hot minute. I think your role play and leadership is great and you always give good advice. That being said, I haven't seen you on as much as I would like a RCMD to be and that's a hard point. I have faith however, that your activity will improve if you are accepted but I hope that you aren't doing this just for the position. I would also have liked to see just a bit more effort in your application and while your experience is very wide and swath, I can't help but notice there's only 1 thing on there for synergy. I'm not saying the other stuff doesn't apply, but I would imagine that at least half or a third of the positions would have been in Synergy. I would like to see your application improve at least a little bit in that regard among other aspects of it, and I'm sure a lot of people on here as well would enjoy it as well. All in all, I think you would do a great job but I think you're slacking off in the application process and activity.

+1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Listen okay, people are going to flame Technodad for the really low quality application right, like anyone can see that and anyone can understand that it's always going to be the case. I've worked with Technodad on many projects including ones within Synergy and outside of it. He has great understanding of every aspect of the battalions and their lore. He also has a great mindset of being a leader, literally claiming, if I'm doing a bad job then remove me. It's not that hard, likely hood is not many other people can run for this position and execute it properly.

+1 From me.

• Agree 2

Ok so I’ve thought this through and I have some questions that can sway a lot of people. 

@Technodad 

what is your plan to sway people back to join recon battalions such as 41st and 91st. 

How will you increase the amount of at-rt and BARC trainings as they rarely happen. 

How do you plan to stabilize the 41st and 91st. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Long applications don't always mean good applications. Technodad is one of the most dedicated people I've met. He has been with the 91st since before I was Neyo. He knows his lore and always makes decisions that would be lore friendly. In my eyes he is one of the best candidates for this kind of position. Hes also all around a great and hilarious guy (especially when high).

+1

Banned

+1

good luck man! 

r4ymo.gif

• Founder
Founder

+1 Attitude on point and this man is an insanely hard working individual

+1 Getting flamed for a lack of effort on the app. But if he were to type out his experiences in full detail we may be here for a long time. Also When im on I've always seen him on without fail, coming from an Aussie I believe that is some dedication, also we have an active duty log so we can see if who is on or not 😋

Head Admin

Might be late here, but as you might have noticed 41st lost a lot of people. DU Alone got 9 transfers from there. How would you support the current Gree (Egg) in his battalion ?

• Winner 2

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

2 hours ago, Rohan said:

Might be late here, but as you might have noticed 41st lost a lot of people. DU Alone got 9 transfers from there. How would you support the current Gree (Egg) in his battalion ?

Hold on a second, I really appreciate the thought, but before you to saying stuff like that, who says I need reg help, most of the people who left for DU were expected to leave anyway and because of them leaving, we are have already begun changing things for the better. Thave already been getting replaced by people actually willing to work for the battalion instead of those people that were entirely unwilling to even try to see the battalion succeed and decided to abandon ship at try to hide it at first chance they could. You can keep them.

Now for my actual vote.

You may have a lot of experience, I understand that, but most of those servers are dead now. That might not be entirely relevant to some people, but I think it is. Experience on a dead server, I think means a lot less than something on one that is still going strong, but there is a lot there, so I am going to overlook that for the most part. Next, I want to talk about how you run things in my personal experiences with you. While you were admiral on icefuse, the naval that you ran were unbearable, there were power tripping people everywhere, others just not knowing what they were doing but still acting like they did, and just general degeneracy around the ship that just made me just stick to my planet and only come onto the ship when I absolutely had to. A superiority complex was instilled within the people you were tasked with leading, and I dont want that for the recon regiment. My last point for now is to point out that you keep applying for random positions even though you don't want or care for them and this really just looks to be another one of those apps. With these points, I leave a -1.

Side note: I may add more to this later if I can think of more to add

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
Forum Admin

+1 , said in other posts

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 11/23/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, you have been Denied for the position of Recon Regimental Commander

Reasoning for doing so

• No plan for battalions was offered when asked
  • As we have not interacted with Technodad we do not know how level headed he is as an individual, but he did mention that he had a short temper or gets hot headed calling into question if he could handle situations properly.
  • He understood the role of a regimental, but only on an extremely basic level. The finer details of a regimental were not addressed in the interview. It made us uncomfortable if he would know the level of involvement he could have in battalions.

You may apply for a Commander position in 30 days.

//moved to Denied

• Winner 1