[SR] Marvel [HA]

RP Name: 

Null-10 Lieutenant Jaing Skirata

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:445805193

Regiment you are applying for: 

Special Operations Brigade

Experience: 

My first three months on the server I spent as a CT PVT named Elevator. Sometime during that time I also got VIP and joined Naval and the Jedi Order. I got to an NCO rank in Naval and became an ENGO and got to Padawan in the Order but have since then gotten to Knight Initiate.

Delta Squad Round 1

Around early November of 2018 I decided to tryout for Delta Squad. I passed after a few rounds and became RC-1207, also known as, Delta Oh-Seven, Sev, the Squad’s marksmen. Delta Squad back then consisted of JBFox as my Squad Lead, Delta Three-Eight, Boss. Bananaberry as the Squad’s Explosives Expert, Delta Six-Two, Scorch. Fixer, the Squad’s Slicer, had a few different people in the position but the longest running and most notable was Pythin. SOBDE back then had weekly trainings to host alongside the locked Outreach Program which was mandatory so during my time as Sev I tried my best to help my Squad with those tasks. We had to host either MED, TECH, or EOD and due to Sev not really being the expert in any of those I let the boys in Delta who were, host the specific trainings. A few times JB had me host them since Scorch or Fixer weren’t around. For Outreach work, Delta Squad was attached to all Specialized Battalions. I was asked to join CG’s Drill Team and host a weekly training which usually consisted of PVP. Back then I had a job with really flexible hours and I was on for very unhealthy hours and ended up burning myself out and left SOBDE to try something new.

501st Legion

I joined the 501st with a close friend of mine who recently joined the server in January. I was given the option to rank transfer in as my rank from SOBDE, but I came in as a Private. I was in the 501st for roughly two weeks and managed to attain the rank of Master Sergeant, become a Jet Trooper Trainer, and get Recruiter of the Month of January. I ended up realizing that I missed SOBDE and they all wanted me back so I decided to tryout for Null.

Null-Class ARCs Round 1

I decided that I would try something new in SOBDE and went for Null. After a few rounds I got in and became the new Mereel. I quickly switched with the A’den at the time because I thought I would like to be the green one of the group. Null at the time were allowed to choose one battalion to be outreached to. Due to my ties with the 501st I decided to Outreach with them. I spent time with them, hosted trainings, and just generally tried to help out even by continuing to recruit for them. I eventually switched back to Mereel so that I could have the big gun and I also related to his personality the most out of all the Nulls. We also ended up dropping the weekly MED, EOD, and TECH trainings so that was less on my plate. WIPE. Yeah SOBDE got wiped. We were all kinda disappointed but we all sucked it up and kept going. We did get unwiped though as you can clearly tell. I came back in as Kom’rk in order to be the Squad’s first active Medic. The Outreach Program was reworked to where each Null was locked to a certain Battalion. Kom’rk was locked to 317th due to them both being big parts in the Outer Rim and both having shotguns.I was only there for a week so sadly I never was able to get really set up with them but I was promoted to Ordo, the XO of the Squad. Being Ordo switched my Outreach to Shock and I have tried to assist in their Drill Team like I did back as Sev but since then I have gotten a new job that took a lot of my time up at first. Since getting Ordo I have just assisted Kal with the Squad and have been shown the ins and outs of how things work.

Delta Squad Round 2

Delta got into a little spot back when I was Ordo and I decided to step up and run for Boss. I got Boss and became the Squad Lead of Delta. I came in with a full Squad but they were all pretty much really burnt out. Eventually they all ended up leaving and I was left with an empty Squad. I hosted 5 rounds of tryouts every night until I filled my Squad and even came up with the idea of dual tryouts where two Squads would run tryouts in a dupe I built that allowed it. I filled my Squad and for a good time, I like to believe Delta was the most active Squad in SOBDE and I’m very proud of what Delta was at the time. My second month in my activity was starting to lessen due to IRL stuff and I had someone that could replace me as Boss and SOBDE was in a really good spot so I felt comfortable with stepping down to get my shit together.

41st Elite Corps

After my resignation from SOBDE I decided to stay as a CT again. That lasted a few days and I finally decided to join 41st so that I would have something to do when I was able to be on. Didn’t do much just got to Staff Sergeant and became an ARC.

Null-Class ARCs Round 2

Ah since I am a big fan of big burly boys with jetpacks I went back to Null as really it was the Squad that built me (Delta always my baby tho ily Delta #makemevau) I'm just here killing shit and roleplaying as the most edgy Null, Jaing.

Staff Team

I joined the Staff Team shortly after joining SOBDE way back when. Since then I have managed to work my way up to Head Admin and have recently become the Game Master Chief. It’s been a trend in SOBDE where a lot of them become Staff and they tend to bust their asses off in Staff as well.

Why should you become Regimental Commander:

I feel I should become Regimental in order to continue pushing SOBDE to be better than it was prior to the dreaded Wipe™️. Ever since then I believe SOBDE has been on a really good path improving itself even further. Of course a lot of time has passed since then and it is only natural for people to slip up a few times and yes I can tell you it has happened and each time someone messed up the rest of SOBDE were there to help and make sure things got fixed. I want to keep SOBDE working hard to improve not only themselves but the entire regiment, whether it be through RP, public relations, or just being as professional as possible.

During my term if granted one I would want to spend it actively brainstorming any ideas to improve the Regiment.

Do you understand the lore of your Regiment: 

Yes.

Availability: 

I am on almost every single day after work.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

(Is this not just experience v2)

CT PVT for 3 months

Naval/Base Ops NCO

Current Jedi Knight Initiate

Delta Squad Sev for 2 months

501st NCO/JTT for 2 weeks (Got recruiter of the month of January too)

Null-Class ARC for around 4 months (XO for nearly 3 of them)

Served as Delta Squad Boss for little over half a term and kept an active and professional Squad

41st NCO and ARC Trooper

Current Null-Class ARC

Current Head Admin and Game Master Chief

Do you have a microphone: 

Yes.

Where do you want your Regiment to be at the end of your term:

At the end of my term I would want SOBDE to be even more professional and active than before. I want to continue to work on public relations as I have seen a few issues between others outside of SOBDE occur more often, which really no one can stop it from happening from time to time but I want to work on lessening it. A big thing I want to refine during my term would be the Outreach Program. I feel that me and some of the older Squad Leads set up a program where it made sense but was a bit more limiting to some. The current way it is set up allows anyone in SOBDE to Outreach to any Battalion and as many Battalions as they want and is also Optional. The other major thing I want to work on is Interrogation and how we go about training others for it or if we even will. Back when I was Ordo and we remade IR I brought up Alpha ARCs and including them in it since they were pretty ruthless and I think that was something cool to include them in on. I want to actually sit down and finish this and make it as good as it can be, because nothing is perfect and everything can always be improved. 

Overall the three major things I want to focus on are Public Relations, the Outreach Program, and Interrogation. Over the course of my term, or terms, (lmao) I want to focus on those and continue to maintain SOBDE’s professionalism, longevity, and activity. With the new update coming out I feel like there might be something new we might brainstorm in the near future and I want to assist SOBDE with making these ideas come to life through High Command that way there is clear and concise communication between the two.

How do you plan to improve relations within your Regiment:

Relations within SOBDE are already great due to how small of a Regiment we are. I do not see anyway to currently improve it and if any problems were to occur during my term I would deal with them accordingly. The Squad Leads are usually capable enough to handle most, if not all, issues within their Squad anyways.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position: 

Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and that you must reapply after two months to maintain your rank of Regimental Commander: 

Yes.

Any questions feel free to ask me below. Gotta be honest not good at writing so there are probably some grammatical errors up there so excuse my Texan.

• Winner 3

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

I called it! I always predict the future
+1

Edited by Cannon
  • Funny 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1

man did reg stuff before becoming reg and stuff

Edited by Kronos Jones
  • Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 you have avidly gone against this position many times and said that it is worthless and that it is not a viable position as well that your leadership may be good there is till a lot of bad stuff that you have brought to SOBDE and several members of SOBDE have concerns about you I personally think you are a good guy and I have respect for you but the problems I have seen and heard out weigh that and make me believe that you would not be a good fit for REG

+1 just don't yeet me because I go full inglorious bastards on Event Jobs

But no between Tino, Venom, and Lucky, and yourself yall all can be great Reg CMD

Edited by KillJoy
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 Understands the SOBDE side of things to the max, he has been there throughout my entire time on the server and from what it seems he doesn't know much else other than SOBDE. Extremely competent staff member and player that I believe can take up this role  regardless of what he's said about it in the past. Now is the time to do it with how packed SOBDE currently is.

• Friendly 1

Right. So, I’m obviously going to +1 because you’re my best friend, But sometimes you’re a pain in the arse.

sure, you’re hard to read and actually hard to understand half the time but your intentions are good. I really don’t believe anyone but yourself deserves the position of Regimental. And, I get that you’ve said in the past that the position is worthless. But, You’ve helped me multiple times before and you’ve always advised me if I didn’t know what to do with my squads. You’re a great dude bro, and I’m truly honoured to call you my best friend. I believe that you will do nothing but amazing in this position and actually complete the term LMAO.

But you can bet your ass once I’m done with Kal, I’ll run against you. Pepelmao.

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

5 minutes ago, Pythin said:

-1 I personally think the position is useless at this point, as well as you also have just come back from being bored with SOBDE. I’d say just give it more time.

It doesn't matter if you think the position is pointless, it's never going away. Believe me, we've tried, A LOT.

+1

If you get this I'll get you some Banana Bread

• Agree 2

+1 this is the mad lad to stay for a whole term

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 People that say this position is useless are absoloutley brain dead and have no brain cells please pm if you're one of them so I can roast you without getting banned of the forums thx 🙂
And people that react dumb to this Oh I won't start

Edited by Adam-KaneKi
  • Friendly 1
12 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

-1 you have avidly gone against this position many times and said that it is worthless and that it is not a viable position as well that your leadership may be good there is till a lot of bad stuff that you have brought to SOBDE and several members of SOBDE have concerns about you I personally think you are a good guy and I have respect for you but the problems I have seen and heard out weigh that and make me believe that you would not be a good fit for REG

I'm honestly very curious as to the "problems" he has brought to SOBDE ever. He's a great member of SOBDE and he was a great squad lead when I was Scorch. He's a great guy and if anyone is deserving and viable for this position it is him.
+1

• Winner 2

+1 . I'm not going to lie you were one of my favorite to ordos and you still one of my favorite people to talk to on synergy maybe one day I'll come back and we'll hang out some more I mean we can on other games but not cwrp. You'll do fine if you need any help I'll be around to help you know this

• Friendly 1

I dont think I have been quite honest when I say this, but I have known marvel for a long time.

Marvel and I where friends back when He and I first Joined SOBDE as Delta Fixer and Sev. Marvel from that time has acheived so many other things, as well as becoming HA.

The only reason I really -1 you was because I dont know if you could struggle the reg, and HA, but I think you can make a great decision

I am deciding to +1 since i've come to realize that I havn't had a better friend than you sometimes. I just wish we could have been better friends.

Marvel I only ask that you dont fail the term, and finish it out to be better than all the other reg's

No offense other Reg's 0_o

Dont do bad Gamer- @Marvel Remember Reach

• Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

After reading your application, I personally support your ideas and your goals for Special Operations Brigade. Although, you have all these good intentions but do you have the time and effort to do so? Many past regimentals have been in your shoes as well. They've brought up good plans to improve Special Operations Brigade, but they didn't last long. I'm taking your word that you'll last longer than most. 

+1 

• Friendly 1

I will +1 this as why the fuck not you are way overqualified for the job and we need someone to spearhead SOBDE you been here the longest ( Not in terms of him recently joining but his overall experience in SOBDE ) and you should have a chance at the spot. However you did say time and time again Reg isn't needed.. for example when Washington went for reg you said that wasn't needed and that he would be better as Kal for the better of "SOBDE". I believe you said that as a reply on his application as well. Although I think you contradict yourself a bit that was a different situation as a whole. So people dumbing people for saying the truth are big brain. Anyways good luck and break this fucking curse already.

Edited by Agent
  • Friendly 1
Head Admin

Don't think it's needed but whatever lmao +1

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

U AIGHT 

+1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 :Eh screw it. Do try to break the curse cause this is just getting ridiculous. I agree and support your reasons and goals as well as the reasons on why and how your going to complete them. So good luck dude, your experience is more than enough to handle SOBDE REG :)

However: @Marvel if you were to get the position how would you handle it as well as HA? Banana berry was Director and SOBDE REG and he didn't last that long (no disrespect intended, you were a good Director dude) 

Edited by Prophet. Jr
  • Friendly 1
  • Management
5 minutes ago, Prophet. Jr said:

However: @Marvel if you were to get the position how would you handle it as well as HA? Banana berry was Director and SOBDE REG and he didn't last that long (no disrespect intended, you were a good Director dude) 

Well SOBDE has a total of 23 positions including Reg, Squad Leads, and Squad Jedi. Arligan is the SOBDE Master and takes care of the two Squad Jedi. There are a total of four Squads with 4 BCMD equivalent individuals. Due to the size of SOBDE I feel I will be able to balance the two. I have full faith in the Squad Lead's ability to take care of their Squads without my constant presence.

but in the end I really won't know the feeling and who knows I might not be able to handle it, but I believe in the current members of SOBDE to be able to handle themselves and I know when it comes down to it that the Squad Leads will do their jobs.

I hope this answers your question or at least eases your mind :)

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

I feel like your application is hella strong, despite what some might think you're not a mean person lol you really care about SOBDE and it shows. You have a great history in SOBDE, they like you.

My only thing is please take baby steps if needed don't rush everything and get burnt out,  you can do this.

+1

• Friendly 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

• Management
3 minutes ago, Kopple said:

+1 hopefully this time a term gets completed.

Nah b resigning on my last day and blaming it on the dreaded "Curse"

16 hours ago, Lunch said:

-1 You yourself have stated on Washington's SOBDE REG CMD App that this position is useless. What has made you changed your views since then?

Forgot to answer this. My views are still the same. I stated on Washington's Reg app that he would of been more use to Null as they were losing their Kal in a few days when his app was posted. I believe that a Squad Lead position is of more use than the Reg position and that when one is needed they definitely shouldn't be choosing Reg over helping a Squad. I still believe that Reg is pretty useless due to the fact the SOBDE is a small group with more than enough capable people to take care of it in BCMD positions. (4 BCMDs to look over hardly 20 people bruh moments) SOBDE has tried time and time again to get rid of Reg but it has failed every single time and we have since been told the it will NEVER happen so we're gonna have to find ways to utilize it. I'm going for the spot in order to continue to support SOBDE without snatching a Squad Lead spot from some of the new guys as I want them to have their time to shine. (It took me a little less than 200 days to be given the opportunity to run for a Lead position)

Who knows, maybe during my term I could change my own views on the position alongside others. I do know I'm going to at least try to find ways to make it seem more useful. Also sorry for the late reply and hopefully this answered your question / concerns.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

• Management
Just now, Lucky said:

@MarvelI feel like you're going for this just to remove me from Hunter xd

Am I wrong?

Are you serious? 

No, not at all. You had a rocky start but you have turned things around since then. 

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

+1 Good luck bro. Extremely qualified and has the demeanor for it. 

o7

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

22 hours ago, Marvel said:

Who knows, maybe during my term I could change my own views on the position alongside others. I do know I'm going to at least try to find ways to make it seem more useful. Also sorry for the late reply and hopefully this answered your question / concerns.

Thanks for answering, now I understand

• Friendly 1

In my first encounter with you, I did get to know you but I concluded that you were just a memer. After reading this application and stalking the forums, and topics that revolve around SOB related drama, I've come to the conclusion that you're not the memer I remember, but someone who's actually capable of taking up the mantle of reg.

Good luck bud, +1.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

+1 every time I’ve ever interacted with CT PVT elevator it’s been nothing but a positive experience wether it’s him helping people with a issue or just chillin he’s a true Gamer and has always been one. GL 5head

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

+1

With the changes coming to the server, I truly think that you would do very well as Reg, and even though you are a bit of a Mook sometimes, you get stuff done and you can be the best when you truly apply yourself, and this, I think you really want to apply yourself. 

Pog chimp

Edited by Ribs
Yes, I did mean Pog chimp
  • Friendly 1

Marvel did a great job in 501st and has proved to be a solid SOBDE member that can keep his calm. I wasn't quite sure if Marvel would be able to make sure that the SOBDE behave and to punish them when needed but after talking with him I was convinsed that he would have the guts to do it. Marvel will be able to hold the SOBDE to the high standards they belong in and therefor he is a clear choice for SOBDE Reg.

+1

Good Luck!

• Friendly 1

Papa Kal

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for Interview 

• Funny 2
  • Winner 2