Jags' Resignation from the Server

I just got burnt out from the server. I’ve been playing a lot and recently with what was going on inside of SOBDE I just lost the drive to play, and unfortunately that includes doing Head Admin work. If you enjoyed my presence then I apologize and regret to say that I am resigning from the server. I’m not sure how long I will be gone, whether it’s possible that I could come back within a month, or just permanently gone. As for my work in SOBDE I am disappointed in myself for not keeping my wish for completing a full term as Gregor. Though I do hope that most of you guys are pleased with the outcome and the fact that I turned Foxtrot around as I promised, along with making it an active squad full of people that you guys like interacting with on a regular basis. I do very much hope that whoever is going for Gregor does a good job and keeps Foxtrot in a stable position that it has been for a while now. I’ll see you guys around, o7.

Goodbyes: Welp, if you're mentioned on here that means that some of you grew pretty close to me, or that I actually enjoyed talking to you.

@Orlando First guy that I met on the server when I made my return back in September. Hop on Discord so we can 1v1 on MW2

@Miller #1 Valiant/Fordo that I was under, you gave me some tips to improve on PvP, and I was so happy that I joined Alpha-ARC. Good luck, Miller. I hope you get BCMD Blitz. 

@Mist My dude, you are an amazing person and a really good friend. You're the one who straight up taught me to actually be a good PvPer. I enjoy being in these channels with you because you would give amazing advice, keep it up Nigel.

@silvers I hope that you become the next Valiant if Miller gets BCMD. You've worked your ass off to make Alpha ARC what it is with Miller. GL dude.

@Dragon Honestly the best BCMD. Many look up to you and the work you have put in as Blitz, and I don't think I'd be in the place I am now without your help.

@Greek Funniest dude I've ever met lmao, you're Wrecker whether you're in character or not. What a legend.

@Omalic Dude, HWSO was fun as hell when I was with you. Good luck with the Legion and make me proud!

@JBFox @Marvel 3am -6am moments ._.

@HA Team You guys have been doing a shit load of work. Keep that up and maybe one of you will become Directors one day.

@SOBDE When I joined SOBDE, that completely changed me in a lot of ways, positively, and negatively. I’ve also met some really cool people and in the process I just became friends with a lot of them, some on a personal level. 

@Derv These stories you would tell me about random shit was funny asf lmao. Good luck on Bardan bro. 

Edited by Jags
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 13
  • Management
Management

spacer.png o7

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

o7 Jags. We may not have had as much conversation, but your were still a good friend of mine. You are (as of now) the best Gregor I have seen, you actually did stuff and did fun training's with the 212th. Everything that you do, you did by pouring in your passion and the result was fantastic, including your dupes they are just great man! But yea it will be sad to see you go and I hope you that your life gets even better for you. It's been great serving with you. Thank you for your service Jags, its been a great addition to the server. 

• Friendly 1

o7. Jags out of all the new people I have met coming back you were one of my favorites and someone I consider a friend. I hope you stick around and talk with us at the very least would hate to see you fully disappear as many others have done... @Jags

• Friendly 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

o7 Jags you’re a great guy. You always helped people out and always did the right thing, I hope to see you back sometime

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Always a nice a chill guy. One of the best HA on the server and always seemed to have a cool level head about yourself.

I may not have know you well over your time back but you've been a pillar of this community while you were here and you will be sorely missed.

o7

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Hey bud, it was genuinely nice getting to know you after your app for I think it was like Boss or some shit, and you were getting trashed for not being SOBDE, after that we spoke in TS and then we joined Null together, was honestly fun knowing you, hard to say that about most people, as battalions and shit get in the way of you having fun. I'm glad to see you got Gregor, and just want to say good work on lasting so long.

We should catchup sometime, hmu in discord any time you want.

• Winner 1

o7 Adios amigo. One of the best HA's (One that could take my bullying). Although a full term would have been great, I think you did an amazing job as Gregor. Hope to see you back on the server later bud.

spacer.png

• Friendly 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

o7 my guy pm me on discord if you wanna play BF2 anytime soon. And btw some of the best interactions i have had on this server i from you and for that I have to thank you for just being a good guy to everybody. You are also the best HA there was

Edited by justuscloud5

Jags I didnt really interact with you much but from what little I did talk to you, I know you were a hard worker and driven.

You will be missed

o7

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|