Alpha-Class ARC Changes

silvers

Name: Silvers

Suggestion: Make some changes to the Alpha-Class ARC group in the server.

Implementation: 

Alphas require many prerequisites to become one, such as MED, EOD, TECH, INT, ARC, and other training. In lore, we are trained by Jango Fett himself, a Mandalorian. Null was also trained by a Mandalorian, Kal Skirata. They are all genetically modified to be the best of the best.

Changing the job pay:

• For the normal Alpha-ARC trooper job, they are paid 350 credits. For other subunits of a battalion, they are paid from 400 credits (TC), to 450 credits (21stSO, w/o the normal trooper).  We feel that Alpha-ARCs should be paid 475.
  • For Alpha-17 and Fordo, they can be changed to have 50 higher pay than the normal trooper, which would be 450 or 500 credits. We would prefer 550, however.
  • Valiant would still have the 600 pay.

Changing the loadout:

• Minor changes: For the Alpha Trooper job, they should get the DC-15a and DC-15s. I think this was accidentally removed, soo yeah.
  • Now for the big boy changes: We would want to give one of the Alpha-ARC jobs a medkit. We would prefer Aven, because he would be the closest person in lore of all of the Alphas to use a medkit. However, since all of the base Alpha troopers have the same job, it may not work. The next big thing would be Fordo, so most likely fordo would get the medkit, even though if it is a stretch. 

EDIT: INSTEAD OF A MEDKIT, WE FEEL LIKE BACTA BOMBS WOULD BE BETTER. Either fordo or alpha-17 would get the bombs

Job Health Changes

• For all Alpha Jobs, we should get 50 more health than the Rancor job. Their total health would be 650 HP and 250 Armor. (Normal Rancor have 600 HP and 250 Armor) To compare with null, they have 600 Health and 350 armor. 
  • Alphas are known to withstand many harsh things. For example, when Alpha-17 was interrogated by Asajj Ventress, he withstood her and escaped to fight another battle.

e089e1bc7019c9bc237d0f6851aa18f0.png

Model Changes

• K THIS SOUNDS KINDA SUS IK, we like all of the models don't worry. We just found out that Kyle might've made a phase 1 helmet for Valiant. If Joah has the file/models for that, maybe he can try implementing that in. This is just speculation, however. He might not even have it at all, but it isn't the end of the world.
  • Update: Found the picture! :) So that confirms it, there IS a phase 1 helmet for Valiant. I'm not gonna post it because it may be confidential, but if I get permission I will edit it in.

and now for a little bit of rancor changes

Havoc and Colt changes\

• For the Rancor big boys, they should also get 600 pay instead of 450 pay since they are CMDs.

APPROVED BY DRAGON AND MILLER

Workshop content if applicable:

• Agree 1

+1 for Pay Balance.

-1 for All medkits 

+1 for Health Buff.

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1

These are minor changes to Alpha, I Don't understand where "Master chief", Null have jet packs, You don't see anyone complaining about it. I Don't understand how this isn't balanced. We haven't asked anything our gear is legit the same as Rancor's, same health, same armor. 

Alpha have been underrated, We spoke With one of SOBDE's members about it, and he also agreed with the balance of the health.

Alpha has advanced modifications and trained by Jango Fett same as Null With Kal and their modifications.

25 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

+1 for Pay Balance.

-1 for All medkits 

+1 for Health Buff.

smh did you even read

40 minutes ago, silvers said:

• Now for the big boy changes: We would want to give one of the Alpha-ARC jobs a medkit. 

Edited by Feds
  • Funny 1

The health buffs are one of the important things that will balance us with Null, But understand where you guys are coming from. Null has different weapons and Specializations, and we pretty much all have the same kit. If we just got that health boost it'll differ us from rancor and relate us with Null for a bit

Just now, Doc said:

Can I ask why the necessity to be so identical to null? 

We're not asking to be them, We're not them. But we're Rivals the relations Null and Alpha have is that they were both trained by the best Mandos,  And ofc the hard rivalry in between both the respected groups. We're not asking for their Weapons, Kits, Nor their mando armor. Also Alpha and Null kinda operate similar to each other. Different loyalties tho!

+1 its a shame this was not a thing already 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Management

I gotta -1 the health buff. That is putting Alpha over RC and RC have an actual lore reason to be buff as fuck and when we asked for that people flipped. 

Also 50 health makes a bigger difference than 50 armor BTW.

I do +1 the rest. Phase I helmet for Valiant will look sick and honestly it wouldn’t hurt for Alpha to get a Medic amongst their ranks.

(Technically Kom’rk isn’t a Medic in lore so doesn’t hurt to make someone like Nate a Medic either even tho all of Null and Alpha are medically trained)

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

12 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I gotta -1 the health buff. That is putting Alpha over RC and RC have an actual lore reason to be buff as fuck and when we asked for that people flipped. 

I do +1 the rest. Phase I helmet for Valiant will look sick and honestly it wouldn’t hurt for Alpha to get a Medic amongst their ranks.

(Technically Kom’rk isn’t a Medic in lore so doesn’t hurt to make someone like Nate a Medic either even tho all of Null and Alpha are medically trained)

Agreed here, I see no harm in everything disregarding the health buff.
+1 Medkit and Helmet
- 1 Health Boost

Edited by Metro
  • Friendly 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

14 minutes ago, Marvel said:

the Alpha arcs armor and physical attributes were modified to be extremely durable

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

38 minutes ago, Lucky said:

@silversthis is kinda soundin a lot like an SOBDE squad 

Edit: if you could explain how they're different

Don't alpha ARC and Null fall under the same category tho?

Null are failed alpha ARCs trained by Kal Skirata

Alpha ARCs are successful nulls that were trained by Jango Fett himself.

So aren't they basically the same? Both are supposed to be Alpha ARCs and both were trained by mandolorians. 

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
43 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

That is putting Alpha over RC and RC have an actual lore reason to be buff as fuck and when we asked for that people flipped. 

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought RC also gets the 100 Health 100 Armor boost too. We would have our total health by 650 and 300. In my opinion, this would be balanced. You guys would have the advantage when it comes to armor, and we would have the advantage when it comes to health. And in my opinion, 50 health isn't that much.

Also, we ask you guys to come to us (me or Nigel) on ts so we can clarify more things for you guys.

-1 to health and armor changes for the reason of this: the reason that rancor has higher health is because thats their battalion buff. 41st gets boosted runspeed as theirs. Green company has the same exact buff as Elite corps and the buffs should apply equally to the battalion as a whole. Unless all sub units should be buffed more than the main battalion, then this part of the suggestion should not pass.

Next, I want to talk about the medkit part, I also want to add that the only jobs that get medkits on the server are designated medic jobs, and unless that is a part of the suggestion, then it should also should not pass.

The pay should be equal to other sub units but not more as you are suggesting. Just for fairness between all battalions on the server. I disagree with upping colt and havoc to 600 pay because they are commanders but also named characters. not the BCMD and should be equal to other named characters on the server. The faie job that 41st has does not have a buffed paycheck even though he is also a lore commander, so this part of the suggestion should be at least reworded or rethought to factor in balance within the server.

Some of the suggestion seems to be alright but seems to throw a lot of balance out the window in the favor of what you are asking for here, which is why I am giving this suggestion a -1 for now.

2 hours ago, Marvel said:

You do realize in lore RC aren't the gods people make them out to be on the server. The Alpha ARCS in lore are better in every capacity when compared to the RC. Also +1 to all of it. How ever these suggestions seem to move Alpha ARC towards being their own independent unit. Has any thought been given to moving Alpha ARC to SOBDE? considering it would be lore accurate for Alpha ARC to be in SOBDE. @silvers

• Agree 5

Alpha came in as SubUnit as Zim was the owner during the time, It is correct Alpha is SOBDE in lore. But we are a Subunit to Rancor as we were put. However, we could deploy and operate together if wished upon by both sides.

2 Attempts have been made, but both were shut down.

• Management
16 minutes ago, Old Spartan said:

You do realize in lore RC aren't the gods people make them out to be on the server. The Alpha ARCS in lore are better in every capacity when compared to the RC. Also +1 to all of it. How ever these suggestions seem to move Alpha ARC towards being their own independent unit. Has any thought been given to moving Alpha ARC to SOBDE? considering it would be lore accurate for Alpha ARC to be in SOBDE. @silvers

Katarn Armor is the strongest armor the Republic has to offer. I wasn’t stating that RC were better than Alpha ARCs. I’m stating that lore wise RC have better equipment than Alpha.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 hour ago, Old Spartan said:

Alpha ARC was built for Rancor's Subunit. It won't be moved to SOBDE. This was agreed upon its addition to the server.
- Sincerely, one of the three people who started it.

• Agree 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

16 hours ago, silvers said:

If you guys are -1ing, we would like to hear which specific points you are -1ing for. Our branch is paid less than other branches, and we would be fine with the normal 450 too. 

should of made a separate post if it's to confusing

7 minutes ago, Mist said:

That was a mistake on our part, We thought Null's armor was 350. We're good with just a 50 HP boost and that's about it.

Again, we only seek the balance not superiority.

Alpha ARC are a sub unit on the server, wich is why I am -1 this, it just make no sens, if it would be their own branch/ batt yes it would make sens for them to have a equal buff of SOBDE but right now its a sub unit and should be treated as such.

Edited by Bazoo

Subunit, Correct. That's why we're asking for a 450-475 paycheck, Not 750 Like an SOBDE Squad. Our Buffs are Lore accurate as it is. It is treated as a Subunit as well. I Don't see the problem with 650 Hp and 250 armor, It wouldn't affect anyone. Including SOBDE. If our lore is true, then what's the problem with asking for it. I Really hope you understand where Alpha is coming from, Bazoo.

8 minutes ago, Mist said:

Subunit, Correct. That's why we're asking for a 450-475 paycheck, Not 750 Like an SOBDE Squad. Our Buffs are Lore accurate as it is. It is treated as a Subunit as well. I Don't see the problem with 650 Hp and 250 armor, It wouldn't affect anyone. Including SOBDE. If our lore is true, then what's the problem with asking for it. I Really hope you understand where Alpha is coming from, Bazoo.

This is my last statement since this post isnt made to debate, but I fully understand your lore but I still think the health you are asking for is too much and you guys current stat is just fine. There is really no reason for you guys to ask for more.

I think Alpha arc should be their own thing but this will never happen due to founder decision, so you guys are and will remain a sub, wich is sad but w/e. 

• Agree 1

It's supported by lore, Alphas were trained by Jango Fett, man was better than Kal but that shouldn't even factor in, I don't know why people are bringing in NULL and RC, they weren't mentioned anywhere in the suggestion, just seems like a way to start shit.

+1

• Agree 2
  • Winner 2
51 minutes ago, silvers said:

After talking, we removed the +50 armor, making the total HP be 650 HP And 250 armor now.

I mean the +50 armor isnt a big deal cuz in lore there armor was stronger and in game they should have higher armor because of all the things they do

I'm still saying this, since it was a thing when I was around head admin/SOBDE Reg.

We should just put Alpha into SOBDE, remove Foxtrot. No offence to Foxtrot's players they're fine enough I guess but they got no lore and more Alpha spots can be opened if we put them in SOBDE, put it like 10 total,

• Winner 2
10 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

Not trying to sound like a dick but why do you guys keep trying to take Alpha from Rancor? When it was first added you all wanted nothing to do with it. Now that it's become successful, now you guys want it? 

That's a lie. I always wanted Alpha in SOBDE, you should remember this from last year before they were added lol.

• Winner 1
29 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

Not trying to sound like a dick but why do you guys keep trying to take Alpha from Rancor? When it was first added you all wanted nothing to do with it. Now that it's become successful, now you guys want it? 

No one is trying to ?

1 hour ago, Korm said:

I'm still saying this, since it was a thing when I was around head admin/SOBDE Reg.

We should just put Alpha into SOBDE, remove Foxtrot. No offence to Foxtrot's players they're fine enough I guess but they got no lore and more Alpha spots can be opened if we put them in SOBDE, put it like 10 total,

Its nice to know im not the only one who wants this. It would make sense for Alpha to be added to SOBDE give it a few more spots so people from foxtrot can go there if they choose, and im sure we could find a way to keep Gregor around if we really wanted to since he is a lore character. It doesnt make sense to have Alpha as rancors subunit when they were literally part of SOBDE.

Just now, Old Spartan said:

Its nice to know im not the only one who wants this. It would make sense for Alpha to be added to SOBDE give it a few more spots so people from foxtrot can go there if they choose, and im sure we could find a way to keep Gregor around if we really wanted to since he is a lore character. It doesnt make sense to have Alpha as rancors subunit when they were literally part of SOBDE.

We had a plan for this.

Gregor can be a 212th Job that any 212th can go for but they gotta go through SOBDE to tryout for it, like a small tryout, ect.

• Agree 1
42 minutes ago, Old Spartan said:

we could find a way to keep Gregor around

Sobde reg 🙅‍♀️

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Guys, if you want to converse about Alpha ARC being in SOBDE, make another suggestion. This is for Alpha ARC’s changes. Please keep it to a +1, -1, or Neutral. Thanks! 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

1 minute ago, Red_Panda said:

Guys, if you want to converse about Alpha ARC being in SOBDE, make another suggestion. This is for Alpha ARC’s changes. Please keep it to a +1, -1, or Neutral. Thanks! 

I would wait on those for a new blitz and a new valiant to come in. The guy most likely to get blitz is valiant RN, so we should see how he feels. And then you would see how the new valiant will feels (silvers). I've asked Miller before and he seems pretty neutral, but since he'll most likely get blitz he may change. 

16 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

I mean the +50 armor isnt a big deal cuz in lore there armor was stronger and in game they should have higher armor because of all the things they do

Okay so using that logic ALL ARC troopers should receive an extra armor boost since they all wore enhanced armor plating on the chest and legs

• Agree 2

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

2 hours ago, Nade Jones said:

Okay so using that logic ALL ARC troopers should receive an extra armor boost since they all wore enhanced armor plating on the chest and legs

If you read the suggestions again, the armor suggestion was removed and is only left with the health buff suggestion.

2 hours ago, Trofi said:

If you read the suggestions again, the armor suggestion was removed and is only left with the health buff suggestion.

I was not referencing the post in any way, I was responding to Clouds statement about armor.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

On 5/13/2019 at 12:53 AM, Old Spartan said:

But when Zim was in charge of the server, the only condition that Alpha ARC was added was if its remain a RANCOR sub unit ONLY. So Zim only accepted it on the server if it would remain a sub unit and never become their own squad. When I was SOBDE reg it was in the talk to make it SOBDE, but it got shut down by Zim and thats when he told me the condition of why it was on the server in the first place. So unless a founder authorize it it will never change.

+1

former: cadet,private,private first class, specialist,Sergeant,Staff Sergeant,Sergeant First Class,Master Sergeant,First Sergeant,Sergeant Major,Command Sergeant Major,Warrant Officer, Sergeant Major of the battalion, 2nd Lieutenant,Lieutenant,Captain,Major,Lieutenant Colonel,Colonel,Commander,Executive Officer,Battalion Commander,Regimental Commander,Marshal Commander,501st,212th,DU,21st,CG,RANCOR,104th,SOBDE,Jedi,Naval,41st,Event Job,Gamehelper,Gamemaster,Gamemaster Officer, Gamemaster Manager, Gamemaster Director, New Admin, Admin, Senior Admin, Veteran Admin,Head Admin, Director,Managment, Founder, Retired Founder, forum mod, forum admin,forum dev,Yoda,Mace WIndu

current: Versock

On 5/13/2019 at 12:53 AM, Old Spartan said:

You'd have 

Valiant or Cards as Squad lead (Cards is the actually only lore clone general whom is also an alpha ARC)

Valiant- 750

Cards- 750

Fordo-750

Alpha-750

Maze- 750

Aven- 750

Muzzle- 750

Nate- 750

Sull- 750

Trantos- 750

Spar- 750 

This is including the 4 extra spots for Foxtrot.

They would all have phase 1 and 2 models and be ran similar to null but more working with the actual ARC program than null and as Rancors. Btw this is just a little outline of what it could be.

Edited by justuscloud5
On 5/13/2019 at 12:17 AM, Korm said:

That's a lie. I always wanted Alpha in SOBDE, you should remember this from last year before they were added lol.

That’s true when I was in SOBDE we were trying to get Alpha into SOBDE but you guys had no intentions to do it and in my opinion it should because Alpha yes it’s active, but the quality is lacking in Alpha now

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

1 hour ago, silvers said:

NEW UPDATE OMEGALUL, instead of medkits, we thought of just doing bacta bombs instead for either fordo or alpha

If you're going to update a 5 day old suggestion, just make a new one dude. Theres over 100 replies in this thread. If you're just going to fold to these people and constantly change the damn suggestion it's hard for me to maintain my +1. I support the original suggestion, not this altered one. As I'm sure all the other +1s/-1s did.

Edited by Twelves