Carvis's Krennic Application

Steam Name:

[SR] Carvis [SA]

RP Name:

Base Ops XO Carvis

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:46578116

Experience:

Base Ops- During my time in Base Ops, I have reached the rank of Executive Officer (XO) to which I work as Krennic’s right-hand man. As an XO I have been an overseer of all the sub-branches of Base Ops (General Operations, Communications, Medical, and Engineering). While I have been XO, I have been taught the ways of being a proper member of high command and I plan on taking what I have learned during that time with me as being Krennic

Staff- While on the staff team I have achieved the rank of Senior Administrator and have worked as a Trainer Officer as well as a Game Master to better the community in any way possible.

Why should you become Base Commander Krennic?:

I should become Base Commander Krennic because I have already been working with the Base Commander as XO, so I have the knowledge of how to act as the Base Commander. Other than being a XO, I have been a leader by being a game master as well as being a trainer officer.

Ever since I’ve joined Synergy I have been very loyal to the community. It has become the only server I play on on Garry’s Mod and have put much as much time into the server whether it’s through RP ingame, Forums, Discord, Teamspeak, etc. More specifically, my dedication to Base Ops has been extreme. Ever since I first joined BO (Before the wipe) I have been maining it and plan on continuing on that path.

Do you understand the purpose of BO on the server?:

Yes. Base Ops runs Medical, Engineering, etc. We also keep the troopers safe by acting as a “bouncer” for the base and opening/closing the gates when necessary.

Availability:

I am available in TS/Discord almost 24/7, but I am in-game from around 5 PM EST- 1 AM EST.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Base Ops Chief of Janitorial Services

Base Ops Chief of Communications

Base Ops XO

Senior Administrator for Military RP

Senior Administrator for Clone Wars RP

Jedi Sentinel Padawan

Jedi Temple Guard Padawan

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do.

Where do you want the Base Ops to be at the end of your term?:

By the end of my term I want Base Ops to continue to be a main part of people’s RP experience whether it’s through Medical, Engineering, ATC, even Janitorial. Most importantly, I want to ensure that Base Ops continues to strive as it has since the re-release after the wipe. I want to make sure that it is put into someone's hands who has had plenty of experience with the people inside of Base Ops and has been made familiar with how Base Ops run.

How do you plan on changing the Base Ops under your command?:

During my time as XO I have been able to change most of the things I’ve wanted to change. However, I do plan on increasing the amount of RP that Base Ops does in their spare time.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that your position has a two-month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Base Commander rank?:

Yes, I understand.

Edited by [SR] Carvis [A]

+1 This Man Has Changed Since the Last Time I saw him in MRP

back in the days of Cold War 2.0 Carvis and I didn't really get along. He always made me mad, and I never really thought he made a great officer let alone a commander, and then when MRP went down I took a rest, and then I decided to come back, and when I did I saw a change in Carvis. he acted more mature, and deserving of what he has gotten. He is a great choice for the next admiral, and I wouldn't think of any other person to do so. He is calm, and cares for Base Ops. He will be the next best Krennic.

• Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

-1, when I first recruited you and made you COJS I was surprised, however I don’t question your ethic. You have toxic tendencies and you tend to make situations worse. 

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

32 minutes ago, [SR] Carvis [A] said:

By the end of my term I want Base Ops to continue to be a main part of people’s RP experience whether it’s through Medical, Engineering, ATC, even Janitorial

How

33 minutes ago, [SR] Carvis [A] said:

I want to ensure that Base Ops continues to strive as it has since the re-release after the wipe.

How will this be accomplished

• Agree 1

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

7 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

-1, when I first recruited you and made you COJS I was surprised, however I don’t question your ethic. You have toxic tendencies and you tend to make situations worse. 

Sorry to hear this. However, I have had very little interaction with you since you left Base Ops.

5 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

How

How will this be accomplished

It will be accomplished by continuing what I have been doing as BO High Command. 

2 minutes ago, [SR] Carvis [A] said:

Sorry to hear this. However, I have had very little interaction with you since you left Base Ops.

It will be accomplished by continuing what I have been doing as BO High Command. 

From what I’ve observed is No trainings being done, 1-2 active base ops in prime time. You guys leave the gates open so you can do other things. There’s no bunk inspections and rarely any outpost rp. There’s very little being accomplished, and you haven’t explained the fix.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

From what I’ve observed is No trainings being done, 1-2 active base ops in prime time. You guys leave the gates open so you can do other things. There’s no bunk inspections and rarely any outpost rp. There’s very little being accomplished, and you haven’t explained the fix.

If you have concerns about members of BO please contact me privately. 

Trainings are held at the respective branches discretion/at request

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
11 hours ago, [SR] Carvis [A] said:

If you have concerns about members of BO please contact me privately. 

Trainings are held at the respective branches discretion/at request

Ain’t going to lie I waited 1 week to get bmed from BO but instead I got one from a MEDL

Updating to -1 

Carvis Base Ops need to be fixed first. Defcons rule need to be removed or the rank needs to be dropped to Senior NCO OR even regular NCO. Like others said BO is in seriousness decline and it needs to be fixed before we get a new Krennic 

Edited by Arroyo
  • Agree 1
  • Management
Management

Updating to a -1. This app looks like it was written up very quickly. I'm not sure you have any plans if you were to get the position and it worries me because of what I state below.

Base Ops in it's current state is yikes to me. Y'all don't do any of the RP trainings you claim to have responsibility of running. You don't even run the base majority of the time. All I see Base Ops do is bunk inspections which is the most useless and unimportant thing y'all could be spending your time doing. 

Also are you serious with this janitor bullshit? It sounds like that's been focused on more than MED and ENG and BCC. Kinda yikes imo.

How do you plan to improve these branches and Base Ops in your term? Also what is wrong with y'all running BCC? Back when we were on venators Naval never had a problem with running the command bridge but y'all don't even want to touch BCC.

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

It might be just me but that seems like a flawed system. Would it not make more sense to have a schedule or quota of trainings instead of whenever they feel like it or are asked to do it. I wouldn’t be surprised if much of the community just doesn’t know to ask or with BO, if they have no necessity to do it, why would they sort of mentality. Do you see any need to improve this or change the current system of trainings?

That's definitely something I'll put into mind and I will speak with my branch leads about.

Sorry but BO has many outstanding issues (I.E Tryouts to Easy, Training too Infrequent, etc) and I do not feel like you are the right person to fix. If you can prove a way you could, or share ideas on fixing these things, I would gladly +1. Overall, not bad canidate, but I have some outstanding issues I need resolved before I can +1 safely.

• Agree 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

7 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Sorry but BO has many outstanding issues (I.E Tryouts to Easy, Training too Infrequent, etc) and I do not feel like you are the right person to fix. If you can prove a way you could, or share ideas on fixing these things, I would gladly +1. Overall, not bad canidate, but I have some outstanding issues I need resolved before I can +1 safely.

The tryouts were approved by Husky (Who is the current Krennic) and has been pretty much the same tryout since BO was reintroduced

Seeing that many people have major concerns about the frequency of training, I will be speaking with branch leads about ways that we can increase that.

Thank you for the feedback! (If you would like to come to me with the other issues you have, please feel free :))

+1 Just for the Base Ops chief of Janitorial staff, nah just kidding.  From what I've seen you've done a rather good job with Base ops.  I'm sure the fellow base ops respect you well enough to agree too.  I say why not?  Keep up the great work!  Base ops without any form of executive leadership is a failure from what I've seen in the past!

• Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

+1 carvis is a great man for the job because he is always helping with my journey through base ops and he has helped me with a lot of things in the server. Ever since I met him he was a great guy and he was always nice to me, he is a great choice for Krennic

• Friendly 1

Now what I say is going to be as objective as I can (unbiased for you uneducated fucks) rather than subjective:

BO is consistently a mess. I hate to say it but it's the truth. Rarely any tryouts from NCO's, BCC is consistently unmanned, and as many people point out, BO is consistently inactive.

As both a senior officer in BO and the former CMO, I can say that the job that BO has is more boring than watching paint dry. I'm not kidding. We're doormen and receptionists. Branch wise, I struggled immensely to maintain numbers and interest people in MED. And, as far as I can tell, it seems to be the same issue recurring within all the branches. You failed to mention in the application how you plan to introduce intriguing aspects to BO to attract numbers. You also failed to outline your plan to make BO a viable and active participant in the server, only stating that, "I will continue to do what I have done as XO." For those of us who may not know what you've been doing, this is very, very poor word choice to gain support from strangers. 

However, you show promise, as all up and coming commanders do. 

Button up your application. Make a plan. I have no fucking clue what you want from BO other than the obvious problems. You have the What, but not the Who, Where, When, Why, or How. For a battalion with so many possibilities, there needs to be a plan for stability.

I'm +1

He will do an excellent job as Krennic.

THIS IS TO NOT CAUSE CONTROVERSY. I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL SOMEBODY IF PEOPLE THINK I'M RIPPING ON CARVIS.

Edited by Blueberry Juice
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

Its gonna be a +1 from me dog, carvis has done a good job in BO and I Belive he can do a great job. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

8 hours ago, [SR] Carvis [A] said:

And that is this doesn't really answer the question what is it that you've been doing in BO high command as you keep skimming over the question of what you will do.

I'm asking as people seem to have a lot of concerns with how BO has been as of late with the basic duties they must preform (I am not even talking about opening the gates) 

13 minutes ago, Shake said:

-1 shock even did your job to do bunk inspections yesterday 
but what you should of focused on is the activity of Base Ops in this app 

You talking bout the crackdowns we did yesterday? Cause we do those independently 

• Agree 2

Carvis I have seen you do great. After some thinking I believe you can make BO great. I’m changing my neutral  to a +1 GoodLuck 

Edited by Elijah
  • Friendly 1

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

30 minutes ago, Shake said:

-1 shock even did your job to do bunk inspections yesterday 
but what you should of focused on is the activity of Base Ops in this app 

Bunk inspections are done on a weekly basis (Wednesday or Thursday depending on the week). 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

+1 Carvis, I have seen you, very active on the server, as well as, you are very responsible. I have seen you do TR work, and I have always given you good feedback, and you have taken it very professionally. Looking forward to hopefully seeing you as Krennic.

• Friendly 1

+1 great leader and he has helped me get to where I am today in Base Ops and he has taught me everything I need to know

• Friendly 1

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

1 hour ago, SmallJeff said:

Going to half to -1 u as u rose in the ranks very well quick and haven’t seen u do to much I see your other officers do more than sorry chief

I think you have it wrong btw SmallJeff. Carvis has done an Excellent jobs fixing and helping the Officers out. He has done a LOT of behind the scenes work, and as a current officer. I can say he might not be on a whole lot, but when he is he gets the job done, and when he isn’t. He has trust worthy officers pushing and perfecting base ops. That’s the whole part of a good battalion. Getting active and helpful people into the roles to help run the battalion, and help the BCMD. You don’t need to be on all the time as a BCMD to have a perfect battalion

Former: Liaison

+1 I know you from your time in SO and you were one of the brightest troopers. I am happy to see you take the challenge of taking over Base Ops. I would only recommend try to get numbers up, but that most of peoples problems. Lol Good luck man

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

-1 I heard from someone that you said if you didnt get Krennic you would demote yourself, if youre not commited enough to stay as XO and help BO as you have then you shouldn't be Krennic.

Edited by YeetMeister
Updating
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, YeetMeister said:

-1 I heard from someone that you said if you didnt get Krennic you would leave Base Ops, if youre not commited enough to stay around even if your app gets denied then you shouldn't get Krennic.

I said that if I didnt get Krennic then I would step down as XO, Yes.

6 hours ago, [SR] Carvis [A] said:

This would literally leave base ops in shambles bro

Neutral but you haven't been XO for very long, stay and appreciate whoever does get krennic 

Edited by Peaceshield
Going to neutral
4 minutes ago, Peaceshield said:

This would literally leave base ops in shambles bro

+1 but you haven't been XO for very long, stay and appreciate whoever does get krennic 

1 minute ago, IKE said:

https://giphy.com/gifs/storm-f6UOUjxj2RY52

Nuetral anyway, BO needs a leader, I don’t think you would be a bad one but I also don’t think you would be a great one. Also that statement shows undedication. GL.

I would still be in a leadership position in Base Ops and would still be working on it whenever I can. However I just wouldn't feel right being XO with Husky not being my Krennic. Anway, It wasn't meant to be malicious or show lack of dedication seeing how I probably wouldn't have tried to get Krennic if I didn't care for BO, Omegalul.

(Also I love that GIF)

1 minute ago, [SR] Carvis [A] said:

I would still be in a leadership position in Base Ops and would still be working on it whenever I can. However I just wouldn't feel right being XO with Husky not being my Krennic. Anway, It wasn't meant to be malicious or show lack of dedication seeing how I probably wouldn't have tried to get Krennic if I didn't care for BO, Omegalul.

(Also I love that GIF)

K, that’s fair enough and a good reason. Changing to +1

1 hour ago, [SR] Carvis [A] said:

I was initially not gonna say anything but this is just plain dumb.

"Man, people don't think I've proven I should be Krennic, guess I'll prove their point and resign from XO."

That's kinda fucked.

• Agree 1
10 minutes ago, Baxter said:

I was initially not gonna say anything but this is just plain dumb.

"Man, people don't think I've proven I should be Krennic, guess I'll prove their point and resign from XO."

That's kinda fucked.

You must not have read the rest 

1 hour ago, [SR] Carvis [A] said:

(Also I love that GIF)

Don’t put words in my mouth. Thanks. 

Sorry but I'm gonna -1. It's just as much your job as XO to make sure things are being run well in BO as it is the current Krennic's job. Your app is also quite short and doesn't give me confidence that you will do well in this role. Sorry, Carvis.

-1, I mean...Who would resign from the XO position because a certain person isn't the BCMD? It does show the lack of dedication as you only care for the person above you. I'm sorry but seeing that really opened my vote to a -1.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 from what i've seen he's been doing well and he's been on as much as he could.
Btw maybe you boyos should have talked to him before this, people never talk to the person that is applying before they apply *even though they know the person will be applying*. Maybe if you talk to them before they apply, they could change your opinion on the situation by them explaining about how they're going to better the battalion/squad/regiment. Maybe if you talk to them BEFORE you post something on the forums you can actually get facts straight. Love you boyos though ❤️

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 2

I’m going to have to +1 due to the fact that if Base Ops doesn’t have a main Base Commander then that isn’t going to be beneficial at all and also how are they going to improve if some people are shooting down the more qualified people for the position, besides if we have a new krennic then maybe said person will have the power needed to make certain changes and adjust the battalion (tbh idk of base ops is a battalion lmao) if need be and implement newer ideas that will add to the RP.

Edited by Kool Kid Useful
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

+1 Yeah Good Luck Man

• Friendly 1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

-1 After experiences with you today in game you would not be fit for this position. Very argumentative and does a lot of questionable things in game.

Edited by Metro
  • Winner 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

Now ive seen Carvis put in alot of effort and time into BO he does well and Base Ops needs a leader Drastically and i think carvis can do it its a +1 from me ive seen his hardwork and dedication go get em carvis 

• Friendly 1

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact Dragon and Bananaberry for your interview before 5/16/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

• 2 weeks later...