Barriss Offee x2
Sentinel Manager Lead
Jedi Master x2
Jedi General Adi Gallia
Senior Jedi General Luminara Unduli
Senior Jedi General Aayla Secura
41st GCL ARC LTC Venom

CLONE
Null 5 Prudii Skirata - After a few months of being back on the server I joined null, While i did join as A’den I quickly switched to Prudii Because the current Prudii wasn’t active and he agreed to switch I was always on the server helping Null host off ship drills(Trainings) while a few months later I was gonna be chosen for Ordo but I resigned from Null, Basically denying the position.

41st EC/GC Major - I resigned from Null and joined 41st while I did take a month break I came back with this position while ultimately I mained jedi during this time, But I would always be helping 41st with anything they needed whenever the needed it, I spent 9 months with them then eventually I resigned and joined Null again.

Null 5 Prudii Skirata (Round 2) - After joining null again i was having really fun and actually enjoyed playing my clone again after about a month and half of being Prudii and helping Null get back to being liked by the server and getting Null to be able to host off ship drills again I was offered the position of Ordo once again, While this time i took it.

Null 11 Ordo Skirata - I have been Ordo for about half a month now gaining the experience of being a XO has truly helped me better myself in the server, I have helped gotten Null into a good place, With not hearing of Many… If any complaints containing the the things that happen in the server

Kal Skirata :( - I was Kal for a week, Didn’t like squad lead so I resigned.

41st GCL ARC LTC Venom - When Sanchez got Gree I came back to 41st Got Green Company lead Helped Sanchez get 41st back on its feet, Began working on a new doc gotta finish. Would of been XO, But MRP Came out and I left clone wars.

41st GC ARC LTC Venom - (Kind of continuation from above) I came back to the server recently and already started working my hardest with 41st, scheduling trainings, and making a new Training which isn’t released yet.

JEDI
Padawan/Knight - When I first joined synergy in september 2017 I was an old Icefuse member I quickly became a Padawan. While working my hardest on Jedi I got into Temple Guard from being a Temple Guard I passed Knight Trials eventually I applied for Shadow manager.

Shadow Manager Barriss Offee - After becoming a shadow manager I went to Barriss trials and passed, While becoming Barriss(Do The Voice) I worked even harder as a shadow manager and began my work with the 41st, while helping 41st helped me grow within the battalion, I enjoyed being their Barriss

Bith Master Venom - While eventually being put up for Master, I passed. During my first time as master I was actively helping the Jedi Order, Eventually IRL got the best of me and i couldn’t do my duties and I got removed

Barriss Offee (Round 2) - After a month and a half break I came back to Synergy and became Barriss again, I began helping Jedi again after about a month of being Barriss I wanted to get others a chance so I resigned

Sentinel Manager Lead - After a few months I wanted to main Jedi again after becoming Sentinel Manager I quickly became Sentinel Manager Lead and continued to help the order in anyway I could after a bit I was put up for Master again

Bith Master Venom (Round 2) - While becoming a Master for a second time on Synergy I didn’t want to make the same mistake I did the first time so i went for Adi Gallia

Jedi General Adi Gallia - I became Adi Gallia because I wanted to help 91st who was recently added back into the server, I feel I did that by helping and hosting trainings for them eventually Luminara Unduli opened up so I went for her

Senior Jedi General Luminara Unduli - I wasn’t Luminara for much time but I was put up for Senior Jedi General for the work I was doing 

Senior Jedi General Aayla Secura - I went for Aayla after 327th was added back into the server that way i could help Tristan(Bly) With starting the battalion back up. This was the time where i mained my Jedi so i was always with them doing everything, Eventually I began to get bored with Jedi and I didn’t want to hold the position so I resigned from Aayla and went back to Normal Master which is where I am now

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I feel I should be Battalion Commander Gree because I love this battalion and I don’t like its current state, I don’t want this battalion to die, It needs something to get it back, I’m going to do my best to get this battalion back up to the top of the battalions.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

Everyday, Anytime

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Started playing Synergy September 2nd 2017, Don’t know full hours

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want 41st to be back on its feet, I want this battalion to be active, I want them to get along with everyone, I want to see this battalion strive like the good ol days

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

I may have not been around all too often recently, but venom has always been able to stand his ground against people who try to do harm to the battalion and people in it. I believe he has the dedication and overall experience and view to fix the major issues that are present in the battalion right now. (I have been lurking around and keeping updated about things for a while so I'm not AS out of the loop as you might think). From my time spent with venom, and it is kind of a lot, he cares greatly for the people in this battalion and has seen and experienced it during its prime and I believe he is the one that should get this position. His luscious hair should be the one that graces that glowing visor and wears that cape. 

+1

Edited by Egg
  • Friendly 1
2 minutes ago, Doc said:

(Direct question going to both applicants)

it has been very very clear to me in my time in recon as neyo and now with my return to 91st that there is a habit of recon battalions being separated and almost broken up (including but not limited to 41st). How do you plan to work with other battalions as well as work on the image and reputation of the 41st that has in the past been infamously murky. 

We have made a Training doc that is being worked on that will bring the battalions close with each other I can give you a sneak peak soon ;)

fattest most well deserved +1 gamer

Not only dedicated to the battalion for a lot of time, when I joined way back he was a major, when he returned for a bit couple months ago, he seemed mature and really had it out for the battalion. The only problem was that you weren't on that much to be seen ,FROM THE PUBLIC,  as the best person to be in this position.

gg gamer

• Friendly 1

I'm going to be a little biased here, but Venom has been one of the best people I've known on the server.

I know nothing about the 41st honestly, but I know my boy Trever.

+1 He's an absolute mad lad.

Edited by Bbstine
  • Friendly 1

• Management
Management

+1

Didn't get the chance to be in Null with you but I was in SOBDE when you came back. I know you can handle it. Good luck.

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Venom you're an awesome person to be around, you know when to keep your cool but know when to get a little hot (VERY RARE). Just an all rounder person in general.

• Friendly 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1 I have seen you around and you are one of the few I started to notice especially since I see you on Green Company ARC and one of the few GC ARC's,  Hopefully, you can fix up 41st and turn it around and be a noticeable recon Battalion and work more with the other Recon Battalions.

Edited by [SR] Piff [A]
IM TIRED
  • Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1, Venom is such a great guy and leader, he tries his hardest to make 41st as great as it can be regardless of it's reputation. Goodluck, Venom.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Neutral Now, before all you guys decide to say "NANI DA FUK?" here's my reasoning. Now at first, I don't know Venom too well and the thing is that he just suddenly decided to pop up one day and lead us into battle which questions me about the leadership and his LOA that he suppose to have. After, checking [REDACTED] logs in [REDACTED] area I did not see any of his up which indicated to me that he disappeared from the battalion which questions me that he would be able to be on everyday is a possible weird thing that he might not appear like he said he would. Then, from own personal standpoint of view which made me worried a lot is that he would try to get us into more training things to be done for the battalion to be more of active state. However, for this past week I have not seen as much of this exercise. As I said before, you want to raise the 41st to the top pinnacle of the class of the clones that are disciplined and more of a strong point then start showing it to me. Prove me that you want us to succeed, once this is shown I will change verdict. Since this is a commander application, I will wait till the date of 04/30/2019, which it should give you about the months time to show us that you would lead the 41st to glory again.

• Friendly 1
4 minutes ago, Rake said:

Neutral Now, before all you guys decide to say "NANI DA FUK?" here's my reasoning. Now at first, I don't know Venom too well and the thing is that he just suddenly decided to pop up one day and lead us into battle which questions me about the leadership and his LOA that he suppose to have. After, checking [REDACTED] logs in [REDACTED] area I did not see any of his up which indicated to me that he disappeared from the battalion which questions me that he would be able to be on everyday is a possible weird thing that he might not appear like he said he would. Then, from own personal standpoint of view which made me worried a lot is that he would try to get us into more training things to be done for the battalion to be more of active state. However, for this past week I have not seen as much of this exercise. As I said before, you want to raise the 41st to the top pinnacle of the class of the clones that are disciplined and more of a strong point then start showing it to me. Prove me that you want us to succeed, once this is shown I will change verdict. Since this is a commander application, I will wait till the date of 04/30/2019, which it should give you about the months time to show us that you would lead the 41st to glory again.

Yeah you dont know how commander applications work. By 4/30 he'll either be your BCMD or not.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly 1

2 hours ago, Rake said:

Since this is a commander application, I will wait till the date of 04/30/2019, which it should give you about the months time to show us that you would lead the 41st to glory again.

Take it from me champ, it takes longer than a month to shape something to your specifications. What you're asking is going to take far more than just a bcmd, which is what some people dont fully understand.

Gl with that timer though homie, hope it works out.

• Agree 3
  • Funny 3
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

-1 Sorry Venom you're a great guy and all but just being nice and known shouldn't just get you Gree on a whim. You transferred back into the 41st and ever since then, I'm gonna be honest you've done close to nothing for the battalion. Just recently in the past two weeks have you been doing some announcements and trying to do some trainings and make a doc for it. That's just two weeks, not even near the same ammount of time the other applicant has put in the battalion since you rejoined. Being an old 41st does seem like you like the battalion, but the 41st now is not the same as is was when you were a major. You say that you don't like the state of the battalion, so why haven't you tried to work on it earlier? Being a LTC gives you enough power in influence big dicisions made within the battalion. I see that you've had some experience leading within SOBDE but a battalion is quite different from such a select group of people. I also see that you've constantly been switching between lot's of jobs, I don't really know if you can stay Gree for the time period without leaving. If you do get Gree I hope that all of the things I've stated above will have a massive U-turn to activity to better the battalion.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
8 hours ago, Rake said:

Yeah figures, but its okay. I'll give him the chance of 4/30 before I decide to go monkaS lol

Good luck in life then, you hold unreasonable expectations. Nobody can do what you're asking in 3 weeks. 

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

9 hours ago, Rake said:

Dude you have way too much free time lol and in 3 weeks that vote will no longer matter. It’s a CMD App not an official interview for a top 500 corporation. 

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

Unfortunately I do have to give my opinion of -1.

Reason being, I do not think the leadership within 41st is sound and stable, seeing as more than half left because Logic left, leaving behind a broken battalion with few officers thrown into a new leadership position. Things have evidently not been working out with 41st.

That being said I believe that someone from a different battalion may be better suited for the position, but obviously people won't be happy about that. 

You seem like you sort of know what you're doing, but based on the information I have, you magically appeared out of LOA as soon as shit hit the fan.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 7
  • Winner 1
On 4/7/2019 at 11:13 AM, Blueberry Juice said:

Unfortunately I do have to give my opinion of -1.

Reason being, I do not think the leadership within 41st is sound and stable, seeing as more than half left because Logic left, leaving behind a broken battalion with few officers thrown into a new leadership position. Things have evidently not been working out with 41st.

That being said I believe that someone from a different battalion may be better suited for the position, but obviously people won't be happy about that. 

You seem like you sort of know what you're doing, but based on the information I have, you magically appeared out of LOA as soon as shit hit the fan.

I've got to agree with what Blue says here. It's gonna be a -1 from me. I don't believe that there is any guarantee that you would stay within the battalion if you were to attain the position. I do believe that you could have the capability to help with the 41st, but I have to agree that a leader from another battalion would best suit the position of Gree.

In relation to your position as Aayla, I believe I only saw you about 5 times in your span of being with Tristan. In the end eventually becoming burnt out with the rest of the high command. 

Although limited, every encounter I've had with you has been positive. When you are inspired you put in great work. But as represented through your burnout in previous positions, one of them being a squad lead. I am not 100% confident that you will remain in the position for a long duration. What guarantee is there that you will stay in the position?

In addition, what specifically are you going to change within the battalion other than trainings?

41st needs a drastic change. Although logic was active when he had the capability, he had many LOAs and I believe that if the 41st is to strive, it would require complete dedication and activity from its high command. 

If you attain the position and are successful I congratulate you! But I hope you understand where I am coming from.

Edited by Poe
Grammar
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 5
  • Winner 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

17 minutes ago, COC4IN3 said:

I want to see someone who has never been in a commander position. 

Other than that I would vote for you but its time for some new people to take the stage instead of older people coming back claiming positions. ❤️ 

Good job going and necro dumbing for people reacting dumb to an appropriately labeled post. This is a horrible reason to -1 someone, some might even say braindead. Please have a legitimate reason instead of just being a moron. Thank you.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 4
  • Winner 2
Just now, Egg said:

Good job going and necro dumbing for people reacting dumb to an appropriately labeled post. This is a horrible reason to -1 someone, some might even say braindead. Please have a legitimate reason instead of just being a moron. Thank you.

I think it would be good if you didn't reply with something as disrespectful as that. Thank you egg. 

• Agree 1

+1, The first and only true successor to @Egg. I have worked with Venom within the Jedi, SOBDE and 41st and the man is dedicated. He would be a great Gree and will hopefully fix problems left by the past Grees. He has my full support.

• Friendly 2

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

7 hours ago, Metro said:

+1, The first and only true successor to @Egg. I have worked with Venom within the Jedi, SOBDE and 41st and the man is dedicated. He would be a great Gree and will hopefully fix problems left by the past Grees. He has my full support.

I

N

A

C

T

I

V

E

Former: Liaison