Battalion or squad you are applying for:

RC-1309 Omega Squad Niner Skirata

Experience:

Vice Admiral

Omega Squad Fi Skirata (XO)

CG 2ndLT

104th 2ndLT

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I want to become Niner in order for me to work and further try to improve the state Omega Squad and SOBDE in a whole. I have been apart of Omega Squad for almost 2 months now and been under two previous Niners with goals I aspire to achieve. I will work towards improving and maintaining public relations with other battalions as well as internal relations with SOBDE. I am going to actively work towards eliminating any type of mingey behavior within the squad and assist the other squad leaders to do the same with their squad with the intentions of improving SOBDE’s overall impression within the community.
One of the systems I plan to put in place is a trial system for new Omega members where if they display negative qualities that could harm SOBDE’s reputation they shall be removed within an instant. I will also actively work towards a full squad with ACTIVE members.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:
Yes

Availability:

All these times are in my timezone (GMT+1)

Monday - 4:30 PM - 1 AM

Tuesday - 4:30 PM - 1 AM

Wednesday - Only available through discord |2 PM - 11 PM

Thursday -  Only available through discord | 2 PM - 11 PM

Friday - 3 PM - 2 AM

Saturday - 4 PM - 3 AM

Sunday - 2 PM - 1 AM

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I’ve been a part of the community from the start, but my time played is 1254:01:44

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do have a microphone.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

At the end of my term, I wish for Omega Squad to have become an active and serious squad with absolute minimal fuckery. I also want to have established a better relationship both internally and externally regarding SOBDE.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes, I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:
Yes, I do.

• Winner 3

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

+1 I’ve known Trad for quite some time ever since he was A’den under Cipher and over the “year” months whatever he’s definitley improved. Me and him were called the worst combo cause of how autistic we were together back then but when I came back and saw how Trad acts in game now I was shocked of how serious he was. Definitely suitable for Niner and I believe he will do great for the squad.

• Friendly 1

+1, Bring me meatballs, swedish boye

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1

I can't lie, when Trad first got into Omega Squad, a lot of people in SOBDE were worried. He had a reputation as a pretty big minge. He has proves us time and time again that he is really serious about changing and becoming more serious inside of SOBDE, and he has been a huge help with a lot of stuff recently. Trad is ready to take the next step and take on a leadership role, and he'll have everyone else's help and support along the way if he needs it.

• Friendly 1
  • Management
Management

+1

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

4 hours ago, Baxter said:

+1

I can't lie, when Trad first got into Omega Squad, a lot of people in SOBDE were worried. He had a reputation as a pretty big minge. He has proves us time and time again that he is really serious about changing and becoming more serious inside of SOBDE, and he has been a huge help with a lot of stuff recently. Trad is ready to take the next step and take on a leadership role, and he'll have everyone else's help and support along the way if he needs it.

This man was a minge ????? +1 he serious AF

• Friendly 1

+1 Trad, I will be honest with you, for as long as I can remember I thought you were a straight up minge especially around the time when I was Gregor, but you've totally done an about face and have straightened up your act since then, you know when to make people laugh and have fun but also know when to be serious, go get em' you Swedish Meatball.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1 Trad is a serious and dedicated person. He will do great, genuinely cares about omega squad

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

Edited by Gadget
  • Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...