bring the 187th back-Halo (READ FIRST!!!!!)

Halo

If you would like a suggestion to be implemented into the server, you MUST follow this template! Any suggestions that do not follow this template will be denied instantly.

If you are submitting a suggestion that relates to a specific Battalion you must get the approval of said Battalion. Failure to do so will result in an automatic denial. A list of Battalions that require approval and the ranking that may give it is in the Rules & Regulations topic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: 501st ARF SGT Halo

Suggestion:  idek why i botger with these long suggestions cause no one reads them. but here goes. bring back the 187th. Heres how i see  it. a lot of people like Star Wars Roleplay Cause they get to play as their favorite Battalion/Jedi Character. Well Whats wrong with having the 187th? i have put a forum discussion up before, and i didnt think a lot of it through. for example, the ammount of negative feedback i would get. well heres my second post. Its going to be the first of many quite honestly because my whole reason for SWRP was the 187th. Back to our main discussion. just because 187th doesnt have any lore, that doesnt mean that it should be rejected.  In my opinion almost no lore gives us (the players) more freedom to make our own stories, our own lore. And i understand a lot of people are hardheaded and like things a certain way and nothing can change them or their opinion. This is true, you cannot change someones opinion. As i said, this is my second post, and once again i will be posting a document put together by all my close 187th friends. You guys are probably wondering why i keep insisting on the 187th coming back, i mean Lets be honest, its a toybox battalion (not my opinion but ya know).  As i said before the 187th was the whole reason why i really got into SWRP. I was drawn to their battalion because they werent like the other battalions, they were kind of like the odd balls. I could actually relate to this, i was going through a tough time in high school, and this battalion really felt my pain, and helped me through a lot of things. And in the end, it was all worth it. People are also probably thinking: "oh shit another nostalgic 187th? jesus just let it die!" no this isnt about nostalgia, this is me trying to give the 187th a chance. The reason we were removed last time (in my opinion) is because of a few things.

1. We were set up for failure. joah wanted to get rid of us for a while to make room for the server.  he said " it was a waste of time and energy, and nobody even likes the 187th anymore." And after reaper (our last BCMD) resigned, everything went to shit. there was a HUGE lack of cooperation from everyone, people were constantly fighting over the BCMD position. 

2. Reaper. Im not saying reaper is a bad person, or anything like that. He just was a bad leader. Dont get me wrong he kept it afloat as long as he could, but he wanted to do everything his way, and he never listened to his subordinates. Which was why we were losing Popularity, and why other high officers left.

3. Activity. After the icefuse purge and everyone from the origional 187th crew transferred, we started to die out. People were getting older, and they had other responsibilities. Even myself as well was fading out, i will admit. 

4. MINGING: OMG This was a HUGE problem. People were mass recruiting without checking to see if they were minges or not. This also contributed to our Demise.

Now i can see why everyone hates the 187th. No one likes it anymore, no lore, its known for minging. While all of that is true, that was the old 187th. the old 187th was flawed, and the system transfered to synergy. But if we do bring back the 187th, let me assure you, i will use every fiber in my being to make sure those mistakes NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. 

i was A 187th XO from this community back on icefuse, i was BCMD for a short while as well. And i have experience with other battalions (41st, GM, 501st, 327th, 104th, 91st) every one of them i have officer experience, so i know how different battalions work and certain battalions like things different from other battalions. Like I said, this isnt about Nostalgia, or anything like that. I just Have the fire to RP again, and the whole reason i started RP was the 187th. And if you dont think im committed, there is a document attatched that has opinions from other 187th members. Although most have moved on, i havent just yet. 

heres why i think the 187th should come back.

1. It would be a Big win for Synergy. If you take a look at the other CWRP servers (at least the bigger ones) After Synergy removed 187th, so did Icefuse and Superior (although they brought it back and they are crap over there)  we would have a one up on other servers in a little variety.

2. um VARIETY?? DUH? What i mean by this, is all the big Servers OF swrp follow the same boring format: The generic attack and defense battalions, some specialized, RC and jedi. Some put RC with Specialized, some keep it seperate. Some even have Null. but its all the same. I think if synergy wants to get bigger, it needs to get out of that comfort zone and explore more unique battalions, not just the 187th (although this is what we are talking about)

3. People like servers with unique things that arent like the other servers. What i mean is that although most SWRP servers are very Similar, they have very different features. For example. Superior is the only Standing Phase one SWRP server left that is popular. all the others are trying to compete with each other for popularity in Phase II servers.

Anyways, i could go on and on for how i  think the 187th should come back, but ultimatly its not up to me, its up to the devs. So heres the document i mentioned earlier. Thank you all and God bless.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17U-LTk3ZYPRvjGv2jqPXipE7YFyVW0IIILQFngenL48/edit

Halo

187th Boi/grape dood

Former BCMD Plasma 

Implementation: As a attack battalion

Lore: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/187th_Legion

Workshop content if applicable: 
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:

Job:

Model:

Weapons:

Other:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 minutes ago, [SR] Trixx [A] said:

+1

I'd love to see 187th on the server. Not sure if they would still get new models if added, that kinda puts more work on the modelers but anyhow a big plus one.

thanks for the positive feedback!

-1. Please stop suggesting this if it's going to get denied.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Jesus Christ on a Pogo stick, how many times do we have to say this????? 

No.

1. Last time I checked(which was 6 minutes ago), we are NOT looking to add another battalion for a HOT while.

2. As a person that dealt with 187th for 6 months, y'all were mediocre at best.

3. Attack currently has 4 battalions in it, the most out of all the regiments and you want to add another that has literal 0 benefits to the server. 

4. Oh what about specialized then? Being a "Paratrooper Battalion" isn't that special.

5. You'd rarely get the chance to actually do you "job".

6. Jet Trooper are more viable in para-dropping in. 

7. STOP.TRYING.TO.ADD.IN.A.USELESS.FANDOM.BATTALION.

8. I didn't read it, i just read the title and sighed.

9. RM has a better chance of making a come back than 187th.

10. NO.

K, daddy is done being angry, bye.

-Mic drop-

• Agree 4
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

WAS MEDIC

I mean tbf. 327th was removed and was denied for being readded. Yet it made its way back in place of CO. who knows. Maybe 187th can do the same at some point. maybe not now. but who knows

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

This letter is intended as a kind of vaccine, an inoculation if you will, against the lies that permeate 187th Meme Battalion's adages. I guess I should start by saying that the legality of 187th Meme Battalion's mentally deficient, nauseating crusades seems dubious. Alas, I am not aware of any lawsuit that has challenged them so all we can say for now is that 187th Meme Battalion promotes a victimization hierarchy. It and its pickthanks appear at the top of the hierarchy, naturally, and therefore proclaim that they deserve to be given more money, support, power, etc. than anyone else. Other groups, depending on 187th Meme Battalion's view of them, are further down the list. At the bottom are those of us who realize that 187th Meme Battalion has been trying for some time to convince people that the only way to expand one's mind is with drugs—or maybe even chocolate. Don't believe its hype! 187th Meme Battalion has just been offering that line as a means to gag the innocent accused from protesting insurrectionism-motivated prosecutions. I think I've dished it out to 187th Meme Battalion as best as I can in this letter. I hope you now understand why I say that 187th Meme Battalion has an amazing ability to disengage its intellect.

Edited by Thexan
  • Agree 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

i gotta give it to ya @Haloknight5561 you were persistent mother fucker  i feel like you  have this on a google doc to copy and edit every few months  but it still stands to a -1

-1 What place will 187th go to? Spec? Nah, I don't think we use tanks that much and everyone doesn't let us do our job (which is Negotiations). Attack? They have 4 battalions, I think Miguz would die if it hit 5. We just added a battalion to the server and are not going to add one anytime soon (as medic stated). The "Variety" part, We are not Prominent. We don't add Fandom battalions. We have a good amount of variety for synergy.

2 hours ago, Medic said:

Jesus Christ on a Pogo stick, how many times do we have to say this????? 

No.

1. Last time I checked(which was 6 minutes ago), we are NOT looking to add another battalion for a HOT while.

2. As a person that dealt with 187th for 6 months, y'all were mediocre at best.

3. Attack currently has 4 battalions in it, the most out of all the regiments and you want to add another that has literal 0 benefits to the server. 

4. Oh what about specialized then? Being a "Paratrooper Battalion" isn't that special.

5. You'd rarely get the chance to actually do you "job".

6. Jet Trooper are more viable in para-dropping in. 

7. STOP.TRYING.TO.ADD.IN.A.USELESS.FANDOM.BATTALION.

8. I didn't read it, i just read the title and sighed.

9. RM has a better chance of making a come back than 187th.

10. NO.

K, daddy is done being angry, bye.

-Mic drop-

Bring back 38th! >:C

• Winner 1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

-1 There's really no player space. We're pushing what we got, not to mention the fact that it has no solid lore, as well as tack on another general attack battalion to mess around with. And on a bit more of a closer note to my heart, it would probably end up taking Windu away from the 91st, which... lol no.

Banned

-1 it will never happen, stop

Screw this. -1 change my mind. He obviously is minging the post. Either way I looked into it and yea sure it could be good.l, but Synergy is goinh through a patch and I think a map would be more beneficial then 187th.

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison

Only for the fact that we dont need battalions right now.

If there was open space for battalions, then i would change my vote.

Just keep in mind the 327th were doing the same thing. Just try and time it to where it is more benifishal to add it.

Banned
1 hour ago, Pythin said:

+1 The dude legit wrote a fucking Essay. So what if it is gonna get denied he legit put time and,effort into this and all of just jump to a fucking conclusion. Yea its a fandom battalion but so isnt SO? They have no lore page accept for that post on fandom. They only appeared in one episode and we still dont know of it was them. To all of you just straight up Minus owning and NO reason at all. Get something right. I personally think we could add this in. A LOT of people liked 187th, and I think it should come back, but if we do this is it. no more battalions being added. I will legit shoot myself if one more gets added after this. So of you still have your doubt sure -1 idc i could give to shits, but at least take the time to read it. He spent most of his time on it, and it is a good sugguestion. Also by the way @Haloknight5561 add the jobs you fucking degenerate. What jobs do you think we will have if there is none listed?

MIC DROP

seems like you dropped the mic on your head buddy

it does not matter that he wrote an essay, people are against 187th and there will be NO MORE BATTALIONS for a while

• Funny 1

Ok, I was going to stay quiet on this one but I feel like I have to say something. 187th was my first battalion, I spent months on IFN and Synergy and made it from PVT to the last standing CMD running for BCMD. We had our run and it was a great one. But things on Synergy has changed and  I don’t think 187th would fit in anymore. It’s the 5th suggestion cmon. Halo I love you but this won’t work. No hard feelings my guy. 

Neutral. 

spacer.png

Banned

No begone -1 

Tfw you sleep in and miss all the chances to meme. ;-;

Anyway. Let the dead rest. They had their chance to shine and they weren't even supposed to be added to the server in the first place but reaper said that the entire 187th would come over only if there was 187th over here. All of the 187th have left and moved on, why cant you. Let the dead rest. -1

14 hours ago, Hloknight5561 said:

Now i can see why everyone hates the 187th. No one likes it anymore, no lore, its known for minging. While all of that is true, that was the old 187th. the old 187th was flawed, and the system transfered to synergy. But if we do bring back the 187th, let me assure you, i will use every fiber in my being to make sure those mistakes NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. 

I'm going to make a quick point here that you can respond to if you want. You keep saying that all the old 187th people want it back and how it's a great battalion but then you say this. If the same people come back, the same issues will happen. A battalion is literally a bunch of spastics online with different colored armor. What really determines how it runs is the people in it and their willingness to make it better. Having all of the old boys come back is great and all but how will these fundamental issues be solved without just not having them come back. I appreciate the persistence but as I said before, everyone has moved on and are in better places now. Having no lore doesnt make you the oddball battalion, it's how the people act and carry themselves but I can say from my personal experience in my battalion that oddballs are always the closest and best to be apart of

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1
6 minutes ago, Egg said:

I'm going to make a quick point here that you can respond to if you want. You keep saying that all the old 187th people want it back and how it's a great battalion but then you say this. If the same people come back, the same issues will happen. A battalion is literally a bunch of spastics online with different colored armor. What really determines how it runs is the people in it and their willingness to make it better. Having all of the old boys come back is great and all but how will these fundamental issues be solved without just not having them come back. I appreciate the persistence but as I said before, everyone has moved on and are in better places now. Having no lore doesnt make you the oddball battalion, it's how the people act and carry themselves but I can say from my personal experience in my battalion that oddballs are always the closest and best to be apart of

FUCKING THIS RIGHT HERE. 

• Agree 1

WAS MEDIC

This honestly saddens me to be denying this. I understand, 187th had some amazing memories, but not all good things are meant to last. We had our fun in 187th, but it is now time to move on. @Haloknight5561 Much love to you Halo ❤️, and I hope you stay on the server or atleast the team-speak. But Zim said it himself, 187th will not be getting added back. Im sorry.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied