VOIDED

Turbine

Banned

+1

naw fuck that I aint spamming space. Turbine just dont be defective:)

• Friendly 1

+1 boi stop being so qualified, just gonna be weird seeing you not in the 104th tbh

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

4 hours ago, Freck said:

Now before people begin to complain.

"Turbine only just got wolffe"

Yes, he is still technically new to the position still, however 104th has already had some immense changes in leadership. Turbine is working well with others and has improved the battalion. He knows his shit and I feel is ready for this position as long as he has someone ready to be the next wolffe. 

Your work ethic is good Turbine, anf you're dedicated, also your attitude has also improved a lot. 

I'm going to +1. Go for it.

when Freck goes to roast people that -1 turbine but no one does

+1

• Friendly 1

+1

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1. When he came in 104th. i was skeptical. he is obnoxious yes, he is LOUD yes. BUT HE GETS SHIT DONE.

He changed a lot of stuff in 104th for the better.

What matters most if he is a man who hates snitches and will take his gucci flipflops to smack you instead for blatant disrespect. he is not afraid of criticism and will face it head on.

For those that said he ask panzer to resign. lol are you living in a hole. i can see from panzer activity levels that he was on the verge of resigning. wtf are you talking about. grow some 2 iron balls and think about it. you know it deep inside.

if i haven;t made my point clear. yes this is a good man

Edited by Avavel
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly 2
11 hours ago, UneJamMut said:

-1 You literally tried to make Panzer resign so you could apply for the position before Wolffe opened up after which you started telling him to stay as spec reg until you could apply for it. You are not in it to help your regiment, you are in it for yourself.

This is a big oof, If this is true -1.

3 minutes ago, JBFox said:

Ok, to clear this up.  That statement is only partly true and taken way out of context. When Panzer was regimental me and he had more than 1 meeting discussing specialized regiment. I never told Panzer to resign. He told me he was going to, at this moment I was not Wolffe. After I got Wolffe I did tell Panzer not to resign and I want to point out the full week from his resignation to my app. That is why I told him not to resign. The fact of the mater was I told him not to resign due to the fact no one else was able to go for it or wanted to go for it. I waited 1 full week before applying to see if anyone else would go for it however and no one has. I would also like to refer to avavels post about this topic.

@Arroyo - Wrong Panzer, lol. 

When I mentioned I was contemplating resignation before you got Wolffe, you told me that you would go for it (Which I had no problem with) but you kept bringing it up to me and it was very clear that you wanted me to resign (You even explicitly asked me to resign one time with 2 CG Commanders in the channel). When Chop resigned, you had approached me saying that you were forced into going for Wolffe and that you didn't want me to resign. You had said you wanted me to stay so that you could go for it so it didn't look like a blatant powerplay if you went for it and you also mentioned you didn't want any outsiders going for it. Whether you were joking at any of these points, I don't know, but I didn't perceive much of this as a joke. I also don't appreciate that you talked trash about my performance as a Regimental Commander behind my back, Turbine.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, Panzergrenadier765 said:

When I mentioned I was contemplating resignation before you got Wolffe, you told me that you would go for it (Which I had no problem with) but you kept bringing it up to me and it was very clear that you wanted me to resign (You even explicitly asked me to resign one time with 2 CG Commanders in the channel). When Chop resigned, you had approached me saying that you were forced into going for Wolffe and that you didn't want me to resign. You had said you wanted me to stay so that you could go for it so it didn't look like a blatant powerplay if you went for it and you also mentioned you didn't want any outsiders going for it. Whether you were joking at any of these points, I don't know, but I didn't perceive much of this as a joke. I also don't appreciate that you talked trash about my performance as a Regimental Commander behind my back, Turbine.

Hmm If this is true doesn't really help you turbine -1

8 hours ago, Panzergrenadier765 said:

I trust in Panzer. 

I am retracting my +1

Not voting for now.

British

+1 - Panzer was wanting to resign for a bit he brought it up in high command (when I was a senior commander) so Idk why that's an issue now plus Turbine its good for the position. Why are you bringing this up that he forced you to resign? When you wanted to resign we even told you to take an LOA and you did. And then you resigned shortly after I don't think Turbine forced you my personal opinion. 

@Panzer
@Turbine

Edited by BlackiSblack
44 minutes ago, BlackiSblack said:

+1 - Panzer was wanting to resign for a bit he brought it up in high command (when I was a senior commander) so Idk why that's an issue now plus Turbine its good for the position. Why are you bringing this up that he forced you to resign? When you wanted to resign we even told you to take an LOA and you did. And then you resigned shortly after I don't think Turbine forced you my personal opinion. 

@Panzer
@Turbine

I think the idea more is he told him to resign but then went back on that when he got wolfee to not close of the position for himself. 

4 minutes ago, Rey said:

I think the idea more is he told him to resign but then went back on that when he got wolfee to not close of the position for himself. 

He didn't tell him to resign Panzer wanted to resign he took an LOA because we high command wanted him to stay but he was too tired so he resigned Turbine did not tell him to cause I was there when Panzer told high command that being me and Max. Plus no one was gonna run for Regimental for Specialized anyways at the current moment except him now. 

Edited by BlackiSblack
  • Agree 1
11 hours ago, Panzergrenadier765 said:

5 minutes ago, BlackiSblack said:

He didn't tell him to resign Panzer wanted to resign he took an LOA because we high command wanted him to stay but he was too tired so he resigned Turbine did not tell him to cause I was there when Panzer told high command that being me and Max. Plus no one was gonna run for Regimental for Specialized anyways at the current moment except him now. 

These two statements contradict. Are you saying panzer is lying or am I missing something? "You even explicitly asked me to resign with two cg commanders in the channel" and you say "he didn't tell him to resign" This can even be taken as him worrying about someone "outsider" taking over which I can understand i just want more honesty

1 minute ago, Rey said:

These two statements contradict. Are you saying panzer is lying or am I missing something? "You even explicitly asked me to resign with two cg commanders in the channel" and you say "he didn't tell him to resign" This can even be taken as him worrying about someone "outsider" taking over which I can understand i just want more honesty

I do not know I'm just stating from what I have heard over Teamspeak lmao 

Reason: People have been telling me that I should stay, keep playing and try to be more active, but I can't. I have decided to resign because it's selfish of me to hold a position, but not do the work associated with it and for that, I'm sorry.

line straight out of panzer's resignation, nothing here states that people were telling him to leave.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

I have had a handful of bad experiences with you. It ranges from you being ignorant to blatant problems trying to find someone to blame as far as what Panzer is saying. I trust Panzer far more than I trust you and I HIGHLY doubt he would bring something up like this without being 100% honest  and serious. Not only this but I can picture you trying to manipulate the battalions to your view rather than working with them. It feels like something you can do. Sorry if this sound like a rant but it is my honest opinion.

@Carter @Square I am voiding this application. I want to spend more time with 104th and after this I have realised that I need to spend this time with them. I feel like I have rushed into this and with the school year coming up I do not want to be stepping up to this role until I have spent the time with 104th and gotten a good balance between my time on SWRP, relaxing and also school work. To end this I just wana say thank you for the support for all who did support me. #GrayWhiteArmy