Night453

Steam Name: Nightrunner453

RP Name: Recon Reg ARC Commander Rider

STEAM ID:  STEAM_0:1:42071921

Brigade you are Applying for:

Attack & Recon

Experience: Last Bastion Gaming

Delta Squad Boss

Squad was always full and active had no major troubles. Constantly getting praise for how my squad ran and presented it self.

501st Captain Rex

For about half a year I ran Was in charge of 501st it was one of the bigger battalions got best battalion for a straight week. The owner didn't like me much but put up with me cuz of how good it was. Helped make and advise on a couple of hand books for different groups while I was Rex .

Synergy Roleplay: 

187th:

Started out in 187th worked all the way up to SSG and made Recon Trooper which was their ARC Trooper. 

RANCOR:

Went back to down to PVt then worked my way up to SGT and regained my ARC status. Was Always running tryouts I would sometimes spend all day sitting in bunks trying to get even just one person to come.  worked my way up to CSM and then Officer. Was MEDL and Alpha 98 Nate Was in the med bay always hosting checkups and made a Rancor battalion MED training. Evently became One of the senior Officers and Colt soon after that. Applied for BCMD and brought it back from death with some help Ran most ARC trannings byself during that time until I got more officers and people in to help such as  Fizzik Snow Dragon and Tec. Helped get CPT fordo and the rest of the Alpha ARCs into the server.

RECON REG:

AS Recon Reg I helped smooth transitions of BCMDs such as when Grum took over for Doc for 91st. Helped kill some of the mingiest parts of Certain battalions. Made sure any problems or beefs that happen was able to be squashed and settled on Neutral Ground in my office. 

Why Should you become a Senior Commander: 

I'm always around and always able to be contacted for anything  willing to go that extra step to help someone when they need help. 

Do you understand the Lore of your brigade?: 

Yes

Availability:

Everyday from 5pm to 12 pm 

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Ran the ARC program for a couple months along with combining elements from tofus ARC Training and the old ARC training.  Helped get in the Alpha ARCs in with Dragon and Fizzik.

Helped kill most of the minginess from Certain battalions Successfully Went though a term as a Reg and made sure all the Recon Battalions were in a decent spot.

most of my achievements were said in the experience part 

Do you have a Microphone? 

Yes. 

Where do you want your brigade to be at the end of your term? 

I  want all the battalions that fall under me to have decent numbers do some fun and different RP I want everyone to be able to achieve and earn the rank and position they want to be in and deserve to be in

How do you plan to improve relations within your brigade? 

types of event where its just two battalions who don't work together much actually work with each other to accomplish a certain objective or Have some of the guys show how AT RTs and BARCs work or Do some War games giant Battalion vs Battalion Sims with Ships and AT RTs BARCs and even tanks. Some of my ideas are a work in progress and I hope to see some of them happen.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month Term Limit and you must reapply after two month to maintain your Senior Commander Rank ?: 

Yes

• Agree 1
Banned

+1

-1 I am sorry but you aren't active enough with the battalion. You barely have anything down for your recon red term on here showing that you didn't help around as much.

• Disagree 3
  • Funny 1

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

Banned

+1 I don’t believe anyone else in the entire server is ready for this position other than you!

Edited by Maymays

I don't really care about his activity, High Command will do that to your activity. Right now High Command consists of only 2 REG commanders....

This is more needed than you know. Needs are worth more than what you do and don't want.

+1.

SERVER ACTIVITY DOESNT MATTER!!!!!! What matters is his activity outside GMOD like doc work and interacting with battalion in TS. That said I would like to see you in game more if possible but remember people have lives outside the game time constraints are a thing +1

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

+1

As a fellow Reg CMD working with you has been nothing but a fun and friendly experience.

Really the only candidate here is myself and Rider and clearly Rider has more experience so I choose not to run for it but instead support him all the way.

Truly he is fit for the position and I look forward to seeing him and learning from him as a Senior.

- atk reg miguz

Edited by miguz

+1 Maybe goul wont punch you if youre a senior

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

He can't always be 24/7 in a Game, come on he has a life, but when he does hop on we can at least count on him to communicate either anomalies/problems that are happening and most of the time ready to participate in events/sims with his recon boys. I might get chastised later but i give him a big, juicy and flavourful +1.

1 hour ago, Pythin said:

You WaNnA StArT A WaR  My MaN

@Thexan Alright Come on now. Stop trying to start Drama. Idk what you think I have done, but if wanna talk sure I will. Dont be a child and just start minus oneing every post I post. If you entice drama sure go ahead. I am just gonna sit back and relax, and watch you get striked for it.

• Funny 4

Former: Liaison

1 hour ago, Pythin said:

@Thexan Alright Come on now. Stop trying to start Drama. Idk what you think I have done, but if wanna talk sure I will. Dont be a child and just start minus oneing every post I post. If you entice drama sure go ahead. I am just gonna sit back and relax, and watch you get striked for it.

The only thing that needs to be said about this is that I disagree with a lot of what you post, which explains the way I "react" to it. It might be hard to understand that, but I hope this cleared it up.

Aside from that, there seems to be a lack of high command, and Rider here might not be the most interactive among the high command in place currently, but speaking to him on that could improve what it is he does. Another step is asking him to do certain things instead of expecting him to come up with it. Not an attack on your opinion by the way Jefferson, and I don't know how you've tried to engage him within the 41st, just some constructive ideas that might bring your battalion and him closer together.

Activity wise, he is golden. I'm sorry if it seems like a joke, and I won't be making a meme out of it, but 44 hours is great considering life and how low this game should be on someone's totem pole. 44 hours in two weeks racks up little over 3 hours a day, which is more than enough to do what high command does. It might not be, and I say this as to what it is, low-life hours, or 100 hours in two weeks. Life is life, and not everyone has the time to spend all hours of the day on this game.

(Forgot to add my opinion, but +1. From my previous experiences with you as Shaak Ti, you were great for the battalion. Most of the complaints against you are easy fixes or just not problems at all in my opinion. +1.)

Edited by Thexan
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Pythin said:

He Needs to be on to do that though?

what do you mean?

yeah im saying that he isn't tabbed out afking most likely like a lot of other people, he is very interactive on teamspeak, we talk to him practically everyday, he comes to check up on us, he may not be the best High Command, but hes certainly not the worst, and he does the job he needs to as a regimental, make sure our battalions are alive

• Winner 1

bolt

1 hour ago, Pythin said:

Yo chill this is a commander report not a place to flame daddy @Medic :)

Edited by Lucky

+1 Helped patch up some of the bad blood between some of the recon battalions and they have been doing much better recently. Hops in the channel pretty often to see what is going on with everyone. Doesn't have the most hours but that is because he doesn't afk on the server which means whenever he is on, I know that I can reach him for help when I need it. I trust that you have the ability to do a good job with everything that a Senior Commander is supposed to do.

+1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin