Bazoo's Gregor Application

Bazoo

Steam Name:[SR]Bazoo/Gaby[SA]

RP Name: RC 28 Foxtrot MDMK Bazoo

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:0:58729654

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Foxtrot squad lead

Experience:Back on icefuse, I have been CT XO,for like 1 months then I joined 501st and went up to Major for like 2 weeks before leaving for 187th and got the rank of XO again stayed in 187th for 2 months I believe, I joined ARC for 2 weeks before being inactive on my clone to join jedi. Synergy experience: I joined CG and became a commander, my whole time in CG was about 6 months,  and I'm still in this battalion as a commander. I became Fox for a short amount of time since I resigned, the 2 main reason of the resignation was 1. I was burned out already since CG back then had to deal with a huge amount of disrespect every day 2. I went back to school and I was also part of the High staff team, so I choosed to resigned from Fox to stay as Overseer. Then I took about a 5 months break and came back 2 months ago, became a CSM and left the battalion due to me not enjoying CG anymore. I joined RC 17 days ago as Foxtrot medic wich I am still in this position at this current moment, and I have been XO in the squad for around 7 days now.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I'd like a member of my squad to become Gregor, and I was the 2nd in command of my squad for pretty much the whole time I was in the squad under Twrgy and I have good feedback from the community. I'd like to make Foxtrot squad one of the most active squad that has good squad members, active and dedicated. I would also make my squad be a bit more active with the community by hosting some Simulation and training, each squad has to host 2 training a week but I'd like to host some more training like PVE and PVP, since at the moment it's only RP training that we have to host. I want to make sure that each of my squad members enjoy their time in the squad and has good community feed back. I will also go to each BCMD/squad lead and High command every week to get some feedback on how my squad has been doing. I am a pretty good participant due to my old experience as BCMD and I have been many times XO and I have been playing CWRP for about 2 years now. I know when it's time to be serious and when it's time to be less. I am not scared to take decision no mather what the impact, but I always make sure that I took long enough to not make a dumb mistake.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: yes 

Availability: Most of the time I can play every day after 5pm EST and I play at least 3 hours per day every day but most of the time it's more around 5 hours per day.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I have been playing since the beginning.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I would like my squad to contain 3 good players, that are dedicated, active and having a good relation with the rest of the SOBDE

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yes

Banned

+1

+1 I could see you being gregor. I also like how you lead after watching you for awhile.

• Agree 1

Current Architect of Shadows Master Cal Vossen | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

1 minute ago, meowthemeower said:

I mean +1 you didn't tryout you were given foxtrot but really iv seen you do good work so yea that's why I +1ed keep up the good work and I wish you luck

I wasnt given it really, I still did a tryout, but yes I did get it easier than normal

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1. When he first asked me if I was going for Gregor too, I rejected it. I believe Bazoo will make a great squad lead and possibly fix Foxtrot's reputation.

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope