Freck | Admiral Yularen | 2nd Term Application

Freck

===================================[ Admiral of the Navy ]===================================
Steam Name:
[SR] Freck Thorison [HA]
RP Name:
Fleet Admiral Yularen | TRDD Jedi TG SM Knight II Freck
Steam ID (SteamID Finder):
STEAM_0:1:190610964
Experience:
Oh boy. This is going to be long.
Admiral Yularen (Current Position)
As the current Admiral, I have faced many challenges throughout the very quick 2 months of my first term. We have had our ups and downs, however Naval is now in a well structured position, promotions are being earnt, documents are being frequently updated, and the tryouts aren't hard but aren't easy.
Since being Admiral I feel as if I have proven myself worthy of a 2nd Term. I came into the position with just over 4 officers and every branch was literally falling apart, however with hard work, determination, and giving the hard workers what they trust, we now have roughly 14 officers, Branch leads for everything (Apart from medical, however this will be changing soon) and activity is picking up drastically.
Yes sometimes Naval doesn't have the best numbers, but you can always count for an officer to consistently host tryouts and even if no one attends for 30 - 40 minutes straight, they will continue to advert. This is the type of dedicated people I have in Naval.

RC 62 Delta Squad EOD Scorch
I was scorch for a very short time. A month and a half? I think?
I learnt some very valuable things. 
- How to be a lone wolf when needed. - Being in the U.K. I was legit playing with no other RC or Null, Apart from like.... 1 or 2... sometimes. I learnt that sometimes you don't need everyone on to be effective, you can be a lone wolf, and still have such a positive impact on the roleplay throughout the Eastern hours of the server.

Vice Admiral Wilhuff Tarkin
Throughout my position as Vice Admiral, I ran the naval to the best of my ability throughout the eastern timezone. My time as Wilhuff Tarkin specifically taught me some valuable things. Firstly, standing up for what I wanted, I have been able to put my foot down and say "Stop" This has benefitted Naval alot, if It wasn't for me putting my foot down, Naval could be in an even worse position than it was before I became Admiral.
During Baller's Term, I gradually worked up the ranks to Captain of The Line, I kept track of the promotion requirements, and encouraged serious roleplay. I have mained Naval since resigning from Battalion Commander of SC
As this was my Main Position, I proceed to do alot of document work, advising, Roleplaying, and overall improving the Image that Naval has on the Server.

Shadow Company Battalion Commander
I was brought in by Max (Former Palpatine) and was told it was my time to fully fix this battalion.
- We brought in Jayarr and Bbstine, together as a team, we went from 3 members online a day to roughly 9 - 15 people actively playing a day.
- My time as Battalion Commander got me well known in the server.
With help from Bbstine and Jayarr, we proceeded to revamp the Battalion and fully transform it into GREATNESS!

Chief of Quartermasters
When I was roughly MCPO in Naval. I transfered from the Flight Operations to Quartermasters, I did 1 and a half hour long SHIP INSPECTIONS where I would inspect the ENTIRE Ship. This inspired people to join the Quartermaster branch, overall taking the status of the branch from dead to Active. Hard work pays off.
Jedi Knight | Sentinel Manager
Upon recently recieving Knight I applied for sentinel manager so I don't get burnt out of Naval, my balance of Jedi and Naval allows me to remain active and still benefit the server as Admiral Yularen. My recent work as a Sentinel Manager, has awarded me the rank of Knight II. Dedication is key.Thats what I Strive for in Naval
Why should you become Admiral?:
I should become Admiral because of the following points:
- Activity - I am incredibly active, I am easy to get hold of (Discord) I am also active during the times in which the server is less populated. I get to represent the Fleet 24/7. - 
 - Structure - I like my units to be well structured, Organised, and well presented. Naval, being a key aspect of the server needs.
- Dedication - I am VERY dedicated to Naval, being one of the youngest people to be in High command, the only reason I am here is because of my Dedication to the Naval.
I have been through 4  Admirals,Forseen (Intern Admiral), Baller and Squeaks. I have climbed my way through the ranks. I have EARNT this position.
Being Admiral for a 2nd Term will allow me to further develop Naval and fix it up ready for the next Yularen (Whoever it may be). I want to be recognised for my work as the Admiral.
I should become Admiral for a 2nd Time, because athough people consistently put me down because of my age, I am mature, I know how to do stuff, I have a clear mindset for my 2nd Term, Intel is already striving, lore characters for people to play as. Naval itself is striving, this 2nd term is going to make it even better!

Do you understand the lore of the Republic Navy?:
Yes
 Availability:
Monday - I play darts. I wont be on. UNLESS my opponents pussy out
Tuesday - 6PM GMT - 9:30PM GMT
Wednesday - 3PM GMT - 9:30PM GMT
Thurday - 6PM GMT - 9:30PM GMT
Friday - 7PM - 2AM GMT
Weekends - All Day (Unless something pops up)

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:
Padawan - Jedi Knight II | Sentinel Manager
New Admin - Head Admin
Trainer - Trainer Officer - Trainer Manager - Trainer Deputy Director
FO Crewman Freck - Vice Admiral Wilhuff Tarkin - Admiral Wullf Yularen
Shadow Company PVT - Shadow Company Battalion Commander Blackout.
Game Master - Game Master Officer - Game Master Chief
Chief of Quartermasters
RC 62 Delta Squad EOD Scorch
Lead of the Eastern Staff Team

Do you have a microphone?:
Although it consistenly dies. Yes
 Where do you want the Republic Navy to be at the end of your 2nd term?:
The republic fleet, is already doing alot better than it was, Structure is still a key aspect of the Fleet, with alot of officers who are skilled in a majority of things. Some are skilled in docs, some are skilled in creativity. People are being encouraged to help out in anyway possible. The Fleet is a team. A very. Strong.Team
Serious Roleplay - We are proceeding to crack down on the Serious Roleplay, we have done this since day 1. - If you get arrested, you get a strike. 2 Strikes and you are out, very simple.
Throughout my 2nd term I plan to make naval more organized and efficient. I plan for naval to do what they did in lore and run the ship, that they will not only oversee some of the things that happen on the ship but most importantly go and help run the ship by helping the troopers repair engines, do medical operations, check armor, fly etc, not just oversee it but also engage the clone troopers in it and come along side them and do it with them and help them. Recently we have been slacking I will admit. However we are trying to make this change

How do you plan to change the Republic Navy under your command?:
⦁    Fill the empty slots within the branches of the Navy, putting the harder workers in the positions they deserve!
⦁    Work with CG to instate a set of policies for Debriefs and how to communicate throughout an event.
⦁    For Term 2, I wont necessarily be changing anything, I will be expanding everything. Possibly a 3rd set of tryouts.
Recruitment will be increased
A Required limit of trainings people must do per week, this will show us who is actually doing work. (Everything is automated on the docs, thanks andrews <3)
Commodores and Rear Admirals will be chosen, this brings bigger ideas to the table!
Overall the standards of Naval will be increasing, I am NOT here to muck around as the Admiral, I have proved this in my 1st term I will continue to do this in the 2nd Term

We are also going to be looking at implementing alot of lore positions for naval, this will be able to promote roleplay more also, it allows people to strive for something more in naval, allowing people to prove themselves for higher ranks.
Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes
 Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Admiral rank?:
Yes
Despite my Age I have came far in this community, I strive to go further. Thank You

=========================================================================================

• Agree 1

British

+1 Has Been the Best admiral on synergy 

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1, when I joined the server back in Novemever I never wanted to actually join naval, I rarely saw anyone on it. since Freck has become admiral there is always someone on it, Freck is constantly active and has no fucking life outside of that I mean darts?! Come on guys, this guy dedicates his lyfe to this server 

• Agree 1

+1 He has spent too much work for naval and will continue to do more. I expect more from him on his second term so good luck!

RC 88 Foxtrot Group EOD Buzz / Buzz Thorison

• Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1 Freck is a great Admiral. He has worked tirelessly to rework and fix Naval to ensure we are the best. I believe he has done that. There are things that people don't see because well, it's for Naval eyes only but he has done a lot for the entire group. I consider Freck a good friend and he has mentored me to become a better Naval in some aspects. 

• Agree 2
On 3/12/2018 at 0:37 PM, Carter said:

@ccmonty You could get a shit ton more negative rep xD

-1 freck is garbage at life and is not good at roblox

+1 you know u ma man freck ;) only admiral that is as good as u was @Max

Edited by ccmonty
NO DONT UPVOTE IT!!!!!
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1