Battalion or squad you are applying for: Senate Commando Captain Taggart

Experience:

On Icefuse

Jedi

Previous - Jedi Knight VIII Barriss Offee

Previous - Jedi Master Obi Wan under Yoda/Llama

Clone

Previous - ST Lieutenant Colonel Thorn (LTC) under Fox/Trumpski

Previous - Security Regimental Commander Fox (RCMD - basically Battalion Commander of ST)

Previous - RC Foxtrot Squad Executive Officer (XO) under Gregor/Fao

Senate

Previous - Red Guard X-Ray under Captain of the Red Guard Jayarr

Previous - Senator Sweitt Concorkill under Chancellor Palpatine/Max

On Synergy Roleplay

Jedi

Previous - Master of the Order Mace Windu under Yoda/Llama

Previous - Grand Master of the Order Yoda

Currently - Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi

Clone

Previous - RC Omega Squad Captain Atin (CPT) under Niner/Fido

Previous - Null Squad Jaing Skirata (COL) under Kal/Cipher

Previous - CG Battalion Commander Fox (BCMD)

Previous - DU Battalion Commander Doom (BCMD)

Currently - 41st Captain Dargon (CPT) under Commander Gree/Egg

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I want to and should be Battalion Commander/Captain Taggart because I’m exceptionally active, I have tons of experience, & I’m very well educated on how to run battalions/squads.

To start things off, having experience is very important when applying for a major leadership position within a battalion. I have experience running & leading within both attack, defense, security, specialized, and recon battalions. (Stated in the experience question)

This experience I have gained gave me many abilities, attributes, characteristics, & traits that I believe Battalion Commanders should have such as but not limited to,

Decisive - In a lot of situations, especially ones where you don’t have anytime to think, leaders need to make quick, effective, & efficient decisions. I can adapt to situations exceedingly fast & make choices swiftly that in a majority standpoint have positive effects.

Neutral - In a lot of situations I try to be as neutral as I can, as many others in leadership positions should be. If there is ever a conflict I try to help the situation instead of taking sides & causing arguments.

Level Headed - I’ve noticed many people in leadership roles show a lot of angry emotion & that's something I dislike to do. I try to be calm in all situations to think of a sensible outcome instead of rash choices that could cause many problems

Innovative - This is one of my strongest assets. I try to come up with things that could possibly make this battalion better in every way.

Accountability - I see a lot of so called leaders blame others for their accidents or mess ups. I know I’m capable of being a Battalion Commander, however I am humble enough to know I can fuck up. I take responsibility for my own actions, especially if it’s a mess up.

Honesty and Integrity - In any leadership position you set the example for those below you. If you aren’t honest or have integrity how do you expect those below you to have these traits? I try to tell the truth as much as I can and practice these values.

Delegation and Empowerment - As a leader you can’t do everything and a battalion/squad cannot be run by one person. If a leader tries to do everything than it brings a bad work ethic, especially when the leader decides to take a break or possibly even leave their position. As well it can bring many other problems such as lack of trust between the leader and their subordinates.

I am not perfect, no one is. I’ve been told that I can be rash sometimes. I try to sit down and think everything through before I do something, but sometimes I don’t.

Secondly, as a Battalion Commander you have to be active, especially as a Battalion Commander that's going to set the foundation of the battalion. I’m on everyday for long periods of times and if I’m ever not on it’s usually because of a real life situation. I can and have before in the past balanced many positions. I believe I can balance this, my Jedi, and other responsibilities I have. If I happen to not be able to get on I will always have access to the forums and different phone applications such as Kik or Discord so I could always have communication with the battalion.

Lastly, Positions like this isn’t permanent, eventually I will lose or stop being it. As a leader, in charge of a group of men, you have to be there for them and mentor them. In all the leadership positions I’ve been in I try to be sorta like a teacher and pass on my knowledge to them. Although I agree that you should worry about the battalion when you’re the actual Battalion Commander I believe you should equally think about what happens after you’re gone. Many people don’t do this, which is why I want to be or should be Captain Taggart.

If I happen to obtain Captain Taggart I will bring nothing but my best efforts & work my hardest to make Senate Commandos flourish.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion?

Yes.

Availability:

All times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday (4:00pm - 12:00am)

Tuesday (14:00pm - 12:00am)

Wednesday (4:00pm - 12:00am)

Thursday (4:00pm - 12:00am)

Friday (4:00pm - 3:00am)

Saturday (12:00pm - 3:00am)

Sunday (12:00pm - 12:00am)

Depending on the days those times are as accurate as possible

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since the server has started.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Well Battalion Commander doesn’t exactly have a term, but I assume this question means when or if I resign. I know I have had positions in the past and I know I’ve resigned. Obviously I don’t plan to resign and never do when I become a position like this one.

As stated above in why I should be Battalion Commander no one, even Egg, can’t be or won’t be in their position forever. By the end of my “term” I want Senate Commandos to have a foundations, have members, and be stable for those who go for Captain Taggart after I am done. I want to try and make sure everything is polished so that it’s more relaxed and easier for those after me.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes.

*Please don't roast me. Thank you for reading and for the feedback.*

*In preparation of the battalion being added I have already created documents for Senate Commandos*

Edited by Dargon
Banned

+1

This man has been around ever since our previous batch of senators and red guard, and I think he will strongly hold that mentality of RP we achieved back on icefuse.

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Stahl said:

Don't you become Battalion Commander of every new battalion that gets added?

Don't you play on a different server?

Edit: Oh and there's only been 2 battalions added to the server which was DU and RN. So no I became battalion commander of 1 new battalion.

Edited by Dargon

Neutral and here is why, I joined CG while you were fox here on synergy. During this time I only saw you once and I can't exactly say that we talked much. Then you got yoda, and you were good as yoda. But you stepped down to have Commander doom, which to me didn't make since since you pretty much were doing a voluntary demotion, but I heard that you did it because you wanted to have your dream battalion on and set up and all. You were doom for maybe a month then you left the server or something along those lines. So if you do become Taggart, please hold the position for a while and not hop between commands so quickly. Thats all im asking.

-PUCK 

• Agree 1
26 minutes ago, Puck said:

Neutral and here is why, I joined CG while you were fox here on synergy. During this time I only saw you once and I can't exactly say that we talked much. Then you got yoda, and you were good as yoda. But you stepped down to have Commander doom, which to me didn't make since since you pretty much were doing a voluntary demotion, but I heard that you did it because you wanted to have your dream battalion on and set up and all. You were doom for maybe a month then you left the server or something along those lines. So if you do become Taggart, please hold the position for a while and not hop between commands so quickly. Thats all im asking.

-PUCK 

I was done with the Order for a bit. I got Master and basically went right into Jedi High Command and I served 4 months as Mace Windu and Yoda, I had no relax time. I wanted to take a full break from the server because I've been playing it nonestop since the server started, so I did. I took a break, been back for a bit, and now I feel recharged. The reason why you did see me as Fox is because I was only Fox for like a week. I became Fox as Mace and was planning on staying, but than Llama resigned after telling me he was going to stay longer. I had 3 people who were going to go for Fox that I could trust, but they all bailed on it. The battalion was a mess and even know I only was there for a week I made it way less cancer than it was.

Thanks for your feedback, but I don't see the hoping of commands. When I resigned from Yoda to go for Doom I only had 1-2 weeks left in my term and I wasn't going for another. 

Edited by Dargon
2 hours ago, Dargon said:

I was done with the Order for a bit. I got Master and basically went right into Jedi High Command and I served 4 months as Mace Windu and Yoda, I had no relax time. I wanted to take a full break from the server because I've been playing it nonestop since the server started, so I did. I took a break, been back for a bit, and now I feel recharged. The reason why you did see me as Fox is because I was only Fox for like a week. I became Fox as Mace and was planning on staying, but than Llama resigned after telling me he was going to stay longer. I had 3 people who were going to go for Fox that I could trust, but they all bailed on it. The battalion was a mess and even know I only was there for a week I made it way less cancer than it was.

Thanks for your feedback, but I don't see the hoping of commands. When I resigned from Yoda to go for Doom I only had 1-2 weeks left in my term and I wasn't going for another. 

Alright, thanks for clearing that up

-PUCK

9 hours ago, Dargon said:

Edit: Oh and there's only been 2 battalions added to the server which was DU and RN. So no I became battalion commander of 1 new battalion.

It's because you do a good job.

For the most part yeah.

What was I downvoted for?

Edited by Stahl
  • Disagree 1
9 hours ago, Dargon said:

I think its because he's talking about IFN and confuses about your name and dragons

5 minutes ago, Stahl said:

It's because you do a good job.

For the most part yeah.

What was I downvoted for?

The way the question was put without any real context may have lead some to believe it was a negative question (if that makes sense). That can happen over text.

Edited by Dargon

+1 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Look my meme of a reply is all that truely matters. You did good as shrek I mean yoda so why not go the full 9 yards +Ichi

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
  • Retired Founder

This application has been voided as per the request of the applicant.

This is your only void given for the next 30 days. If you void another application in the next

30 days you will be unable to apply for another commander position for 30 days.

• 1 year later...