Baxter's Full Resignation

Baxter

Name: Baxter/Kit Fisto

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26780882

Date: 1/24/18

Reason for leaving: I’ve had a lot of fun on this server but I’m just super burnt out. Yesterday was the first day in almost 7 months that I didn’t come on the server, and it was kind of relieving. It felt good. I just haven’t had the drive I used to for this and I think it’s my time to step down.

This is also my resignation for all things Clone and Jedi.

Farewells:

@Joah/Founders: Fuck the haters. You guys did one hell of a job with the server so far and it’s only gonna get better.

@Jackson: Best Director. I was a little worried when you first got it but I was stupid for doubting you.

@Forseen: Good guy, good luck with College, it’s hella fun.

@Rush Cat: Inactive boi. For real though, I was super worried when you were the only one that went for Niner, but you didn’t disappoint. Good job.

@Koval: You trained me for Vet Admin way back when.  I don’t know how you and @Rush have done this for so long, but props to you.

@Oxen: Best CMD this server is likely to ever see. This man is a fucking monster. Whoever becomes Bacara after you has some BIG shoes to fill.

@Freck: ASMR. Also, anime.

@Max: You will forever be Palpatine to me.

@Gene_Starwind: I’ve had plenty of problems with things you’ve done in the past but you’re alright. Just please, don’t force things down people’s throats like Punda did, thanks.

@Egg: You are a fossil at this point. Perma Gree.

@Mupiov: Who? No really though, you came out of nowhere and surprised everyone at those RC tryouts. Good on you. Also, you got absolutely cucked out of Climber, but I think it was a blessing in disguise.

@Cipher: Honestly, you could do way more as Kal. Whoever Ordo is pretty, much leads NULL even when you are around. It happened with Apache, and it’s kind of happening with Korm too.

@Nix: You (along with @ASVO putting me up for master) got me where I am today in Jedi. Thanks B. Best sparrer on the server, no contest. Cucked out of Mace

@woeny23: Sorry that your first Master meeting was a shit-show. You would have made a great master. Best Climber. Also, *Quarren noises*

@Cmo: You’re a good Yoda, but your term has been plagued with drama that is kind of out of your control. From the looks of it though, the Order is heading in the right direction.

@Derv: I have no idea how you are still RC to be honest. That’s, alone, deserves a MoH.

@Jorrdan: Ummm...you can be a minge at times but you’re a good kid. You really helped take the edge off and genuinely make the server fun.

@Thexan: You aight, you’ll be Shaak-Ti one day.

@Nightmare @Nightmare The Fan Fic God  @Nightmare The Latina Man : 10/10 meme. Go get those latinas, boy. You’ve earned it.

• Agree 6

Hate to see you go Baxter and I thought you would have been a fantastic Director. Maybe in the future you will find that love of this server and playing again and we can see you come back with a ROAR.

Good luck to you and I enjoyed every minute we had in GM and on Synergy. 

Don't be a stranger and hit me up on Steam for some other games.

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Ima really miss you, deadass best nooner ive seen Best fisto  o7 good sir

• Agree 1

No @BaxterYou will me missed

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

have you ever been so depressed you killed yourself before?

2 hours ago, ccmonty said:

gg dude miss ya and all the times you called me out for spawning myself shit ;)

(and hey with everyone who leaves i get closer to becoming SA)

wrongkiddoorigin-1.jpg.29bba2272aaf92a118560d45ab963c7b.jpg

But for real though, Baxter, I didn't know you all to well, as you were rc and I don't interact with them but I respected you and admire what you have done for the server. Good luck in everything.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Baxter said:

PUBG is a bad game

didn't know u too well but u knew my name when i joined the RC channel so ur good in my book

especially after this statement battle royale games are mediocre as fucc

• Retired Founder

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Imma beat you in golf one day ya fuck

• Agree 1

ANOTHER DAD DOWN  

R.I.P, You put me up for master, gave Jorrdan and I a good time when you talked to us (all day sometimes), and just an all around great boyo. Personally ive been exhausted a couple times too and just took a break/gave myself some time, and im clinging on to hope that you do the same, server aint the same without you bb.

I swear on my left testicle if you don't play PUBG with us ima track ur ip and order u pizzas that u finna have to pay for.

59 minutes ago, Smeck said:

I swear on my left testicle if you don't play PUBG with us ima track ur ip and order u pizzas that u finna have to pay for.

Don't own PUBG, don't plan to buy it. I'm not a big fan of the battle royale games. They are pretty much all the same with some kind of gimmick that they claim sets them apart from the other ones, when in reality that is the only thing that makes them 'unique'. Behind that gimmick is just another boring battle royale game.

Im not fat, Only slightly Obese. I wish to tell you more storys of the adventures me and my ripstick go on

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer