Bana Blitz Reapplication

Steam Name: Banagite

RP Name: Blitz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81114407 

Battalion you are applying for: Rancor

How many terms you've held the position?: 1

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:

I would like to remain Rancor BCMD because I believe there is still more for me and my battalion to achieve and I would like to lead them to said success again. I want to maintain this position because I have not fully completed what I want to do as Rancor BCMD. We still have not gotten BOTM with me being BCMD so I am going to continue to try and get BOTM for Rancor. Being Rancor BCMD has also taught me a lot with my new found responsibilities and has taught me what it takes to be in charge of so many people. I will also use this time to prepare someone to be able to fully replace me and take up the mantle of BCMD.I feel as though I have improved through this term and have gotten much better at specifically designating tasks to others and making our jobs a lot more efficient. Efficiency is one of the main things I focused on during this term and will continue to be one of my focuses during my next. I believe I have what it takes to become BCMD again with all I have proven and accomplished during these first 3 months. 

Current availability: Monday - Friday : 12 PM - 6 PM, 8 PM - 12 AM

Weekend : 12 PM - 6 PM, 8 PM - 1 AM

What have you achieved within your battalion during your past term?:

Big Quality of life changes with the help of Mystic

Bringing back Original Alpha Designations 

Adding to my High Command to handle issues easier

Making a Black Ops Squad

Condensing and simplifying logging forms 

Separated Shaak Ti from Jedi Lead so people could still lead without being Shaak Ti

Automated Quota and Promotional Requirement Checker
New Tech Handbook
New Intel Handbook
Updated ARC Recertification Quiz

New Roster Design and Organization

New Jedi Tryout
Organized Discord
Added more Roles to the discord

Added Trooper/Regiment of the Month to encourage regiment retention and trooper retention

Added ARC Suggestions for any ARCO+ to suggest things to the ARC program
Added more slots for TU subunit as well as added the idea of TUO and a second slot recently

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion?:

I will be making a much bigger emphasis on TU by giving them their own missions every now and then and giving them more privileges within Rancor. Of course I will work with the current TU leadership to decide and do these things instead of making changes without their input. Current ideas only involve Development work, so we are still trying to brainstorm more things to make TU more sought after.

I still have the goal to have a larger Officer Core, of course I will still not be putting people in positions to have numbers because I believe in quality over quantity.

Currently a LOT of our Documents are out of date and I started on fully updating every single one, I have been as listed above updating certain and important docs but there are still many important docs that have not been updated that are in the process of being updated.

In all honesty our Jedi portion of Rancor is terrible, we have of course had a good Shaak Ti until recently but even then we didn't have many if any other active Jedi’s within Rancor. This will be another one of my starting focuses within my new term. Making more incentives for Jedi's within Rancor and attempting to work with Jedi High council on this as I have already been in contact with some.

I definitely realize I need to improve on my harshness/how easy I am, especially my officer core. This is something I will definitely improve on even on something for example quota. Quota is something I wasn't too heavy on for the Officers during my first time but it will definitely be one of my focuses in my second term.

I definitely plan on focusing a lot more on our enlisted group and making sure those in the enlisted core are being shown what it takes to succeed myself rather than handing that duty down to my other officers. My main focus in my first term was my Officer core and NCO core and now I feel like I have the freedom to focus on the new recruits.

Of course like mentioned before I will be looking for someone to become the next Blitz, when I find an individual if not multiple individuals that want to become the next Blitz and I also believe could do good in the position, I will make sure to teach them what their responsibilities are and making sure that I give them responsibilities that they could have as Blitz in the future.

This term for me in general is to find the person and prepare said person to replace me and take up the mantle of BCMD. I will continue to run my battalion smoothly and continue our path of success we are currently on for the next 3 months.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Current : Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana TRM 
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  | SG WO Jayfon

+1 fun BCMD, just don’t get addicted to Minecraft 

• Funny 1
  • Bruh 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Veteran Admin

+1 but you are still stinky
If you accept this plus one Bana it confirms you are a British symathiser 

Edited by Moose_Wundo
Wanted to add stuff
  • Optimistic 1

Currently: CG TKL MAJ Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

When I came back to the server for a quick visit. The first thing I did was returned to Rancor and I have to say (At the moment in time) Rancor was at a great shape. The members were very welcoming, kind and professional (Even though some still gives me headaches, but that's the fun of being apart of Rancor). This battalion mentality can be contributed to the standards of the BCMD of the time which is Bana and I was very happy to see the battalion at that state. 
Huge +1 to the candidate. He sets standards that many of the troopers look up too. Having a mix of professionalism and fun is what every battalion look for in a BCMD.  Great man, and I hope to see more from Rancor under his continued leadership! 

• Friendly 1

+1 this guy actually lets me do fun things with his roster and discord. 

But seriously, Bana is one of the few reasons i've stuck around in Rancor. He's been a blast to interact with on an almost daily basis, which is something i find hard to say consistently about people nowadays.

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

I have been in this server for just under a month but from about 10 mins after leaving bunks I joined Rancor it gave off a different type of welcoming energy than any other Reg that made me want to join instantly and from that moment I have never regretted joining. bana has made a friendly and welcoming environment for all inside and out of Rancor and has made a officer core that I can trust and rely on and I have loved to see Rancor grow and prosper each week under bana. 

( +1 keep it up also dont care if I am.  glazing)

Edited by RancorMaverick
  • Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

+1

I've been working closely with Bana over these past 3 months and I have only had positive experiences doing so. Anytime I have had a question/concern he immediately lends a helping hand and I believe Bana staying as Rancor BCMD will only help further SPEC Reg relations between CG and Rancor in the coming future.

Good to see that you have the support of your battalion as well. Good luck on the interview man

• Friendly 1

Current: Battalion Commander Fox
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny

5 months ago I joined Rancor and immediately bana welcomed me in and showed how in control of Rancor he is. Everyone looks up to bana and waits to see what he says, moving up in the NCO core he showed me everything needed to thrive as one and gave me plenty of opportunities to show out by giving me recruits, letting host trainings etc. As his Shaak ti Bana was always trying to figure out ways to get Jedi more involved(Jedi order ☠️ currently, sorry gang) and as officer within rancor  I can say he takes care of his officer and consistently ask for their opinions and involvement to provide a better experience.

Overall he’s more then qualified to do a 2nd term +1(yap session over)

• Friendly 1

Current:  Bardan Jusik

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto

+1 I have been in rancor my entire playtime of synergy and Gmod for that fact and I can’t give credit towards anyone else besides Bana for teaching me how to play and how the server works. I don’t think anyone could do a better job at BCMD blitz than what Bana has done, I would think that another term for Bana would be the best thing for Rancor just to the amount of commitment that he shows. He is a chill dude at heart but is willing to put in the work to keep our great battalion operational.

Rancor=Best Core

• Friendly 1

Curent: RANCOR WO HVYL PART | ADMIN

Hobbies: Blowing Stuff Up and Pissing People Off

spacer.png

+1, your a awesome blitz. I see no reason to not rinse and repeat.

• Friendly 1

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Oh my golly gosh, I love this man so much that when I eventually have children and one of them is a girl I would happily let you take her hand in marriage. Not to glaze on skibidi you are an amazing blitz and id rather leave Ohio than let somebody else lead the glorious battalion full of amazing epic wonderful, skibidical troopers. God bless

+1

• Bruh 1

guh

+1 bro was like mid (he was the goat)
i guess he did like some stuff as bcmd (he made my life worth living again he better get it)
he was like hella afk (he was on more than me fr)
rancor was better when he wasnt bcmd (he for real made rancor into one of my favorite and one of the best battalion IMO)

give this man his second term i want him to be our bcmd hes the best bcmd ive had from my immediate memory

• Friendly 1

Current Rancor CPT MEDL Alpha 22 Aven (A.K.A Evan)

Former: 501st WO MEDL KIX. 41st CPT MEDL

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Wheezy said:

@Banagite Huge +1 but tell me what u mean by like quality of life 

I'm gonna assume you mean in changes I've made in the battalion section. Most of the examples have been put under that in a more detailed way, things like simplifying and dumb proofing forms to make submitted event leads/recruitments/and trainings easier. Other than that there is application simplification as well were it is all in 1 form with different sections for different positions you are applying for (again dumb proofing things). But most of my examples are listed under the achievement section!

Current : Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana TRM 
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  | SG WO Jayfon

Easy +1 by and far the, if not one of the most active BCMDs I've been to date. Bana is always looking for stuff to improve and work on with the Battalion. I say let the man keep going.

Edited by Shakez
  • Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

+1 let him continue cooking 

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

• Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Dumb 14