Misift Resignation from everything

Name: Misfit 

Staff Rank: HA

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 03.04.24

Reason for leaving: struggled to come back after holiday and now got some personal shit going on that I gotta process 

Farewells: I have so many people to thank and if I miss you dw these are just a few key people! 

@KaiserNeiner I wanna thank you for keeping me on the server and investing in me in 212th, honestly you have been a lifeline and I’m happy to call you a friend! 

@Gohn and @Rohan you just where the best HA duo and did so much for me and invested in me to move up the staff team, I really appreciate you both and the work you guys put into the server!

@Gurk EU on top baby! Nah you did so much for me when I became a VA and helped me understand my role and where always helpful when I didn’t know what to do! 

@Finn Thank you for telling me when I was dumb and came up with dumb shit all the time you where what I needed to bounce ideas off! 

@Shabeel I’ll miss you 

@Woeny *insert Racoon Dancing*

one day I’ll be back but unfortunately that can’t be today :) 

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 10

Current: RAT
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler | BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)

Veteran Admin

Now I can release the content warning clips

• Funny 1

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

Veteran Admin

o7 Man I'm glad we got to spend time together your a great guy and know you will do great it whatever you put your mind to.

• Pay Respect 1
Head Admin

oh 

o7 doesn't begin to put into words how this hurts. You weren't just my CMD during my BCMD term, or a fellow HA, or a fellow GM. You were my best friend. The impact you had on me and our battalion when you and I were running things with Finn is incomparable. I am genuinely saddened that you're taking a step away, and I wish I could've been there to help you more. I'm sorry old friend. 

Rest easy and know that hopefully there will be a yellow and white set of commando armor awaiting your return. You will be missed, you will be talked about, and I hope you'll be back again soon.

• Pay Respect 2

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Good by old friend. Thanks for being there always

Have a happy time wherever you go!

• Friendly 1

Current: 212th Ghost Company Lead MAJ Wooley

Former: Ahsoka Tano, 501st WO, 212th REGA, 212th ARCO, 212th SUPL x3

Commander of Wooley Company

spacer.png

Ah welcome to the party my friend, It has been a long time coming.

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

• Management
Management

o7 Appreciate all the hard work and dedication you put into the positions you held. Enjoy being gmod free while you can!

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Veteran Admin

Oh wow o7 loved our time together now I have no one in the UK with me :( <3

• Friendly 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7

• Pay Respect 1
  • Director
Director

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, EU keeps catching L's as of recently!

• Friendly 1

Thank you for all you've done Misfit, please take the time that you deserve and rest. 

God speed man, never forget that you have a home with the community and especially in 212th. 

• Pay Respect 1

Current: 212th Ghost Company XO REGA MAJ Waxer Senior Admin

Former: 212th ARF SGT

Damn Misfit Im gonna miss you buddy, you are one of the reasons I joined 212th in the first place and wanted to work up in it. I hope you take this well deserved rest and come back to take your rightful seat again! Cya later Old man.

• Friendly 1

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM 
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt SG WO Jayfon

Sad to see this happen. I hope everything gets better for you IRL. Try and keep in touch (so I can continue to call your ideas stupid!!)!

• Friendly 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

• Director
Director

o7 my guy, I will miss having you around and I really appreciate all the work and dedication that you had. You are part of the reason the server has become as successful as it has again. Don't be a stranger and my DM's are always open. Sad I didn't get a @ 

• Friendly 1

o7. We never spoke much but when we did it was short n sweet. Just how I like it. Hope to see you in the future. 

• Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Head Admin
2 hours ago, Misfit1 said:

@Gohn and @Rohan you just where the best HA duo and did so much for me and invested in me to move up the staff team, I really appreciate you both and the work you guys put into the server!

I'm actually going to miss having you around :/ 
Hope everything goes well for you! 

:pepeSalute:

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Mapache Pedro GIF - Mapache Pedro GIFs

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

07 Dont be a stranger!

• Pay Respect 1
Veteran Admin

I appreciate everything you taught me man, I hope you can return one day. o7

• Pay Respect 1

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Developer

good riddance, leaving before gamenight is crazy

• Based 1
On 5/3/2024 at 12:38 PM, KaiserNeiner said:

oh 

o7 doesn't begin to put into words how this hurts. You weren't just my CMD during my BCMD term, or a fellow HA, or a fellow GM. You were my best friend. The impact you had on me and our battalion when you and I were running things with Finn is incomparable. I am genuinely saddened that you're taking a step away, and I wish I could've been there to help you more. I'm sorry old friend. 

Rest easy and know that hopefully there will be a yellow and white set of commando armor awaiting your return. You will be missed, you will be talked about, and I hope you'll be back again soon.

glazing is crazy

• Funny 1

sse.png.7f1ef70b99f7958aa48560ca3d0a1aa0