best map in synergy history

Endor. It's the last time anyone treated Synergy like a roleplay server. That and sith

• Agree 2
  • Winner 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

The last Anaxes, that temple with those planets was top tier.

OR the first venator. But thats just nostalgia.

Edited by Rizzo
  • Based 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

Very very close with Endor and First Anaxes. Endor only loses a few points cause of the amount of crashes 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

1 hour ago, Brooklyn said:

Endor. It's the last time anyone treated Synergy like a roleplay server. That and sith

The amount of people that actually manned the outpost 

• Winner 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Hot take. 

Phase 1 Onderon. The hype, the atmosphere the base were all so sick. The badass interactive maps, base layout it was gorgeous. Onderon only got uglier and worse as the versions were made.

• Agree 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Imo next map synergy gets it should be a throwback map. Nothing crazy but lets just experience the amazing map of endor again. Optimize the map/ fix whatever was wrong with it and maybe a little bit of a remaster but thats it. I wouldnt be mad at a throwback map 

Edited by Arizona
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Management
Management

Extensive, Endor, and Onderon are the only contenders.

Extensive is the peak Venator map. The only other venators that can be brought up our brought up for pure nostalgia. Extensive had it all despite being a little bit of a labyrinth for newer people.

Endor objectively had everything a ground map should have depending on the version you remember. Personally I preferred the version where the Jedi Temple was on the planet like an outpost compared to the one you teleported to. The perfect sized base that isn’t too big or too small, two decent sized outposts for Clones, Jedi Temple that you could physically go to and not need to teleport to, the village on top of the mountain, the space port tunnel / Sith Temple teleporter, the big lake. It was perfect in terms of content it just looked and felt like a toddler made the terrain.

Onderon takes the cake on pure visuals and design alone. Onderon was the perfect unique Star Wars planet that we could have ever used and it looked stunning. Personally I think the largest downfall of Onderon were just tiny hiccups here and there that started to buildup like tree and rock hit boxes being a little bogus or the outpost being a big bland box that NPCs could shoot through. The village was an awesome concept even without a BH/Civilian faction because it’s something non militaristic and cool. Also I prefer the second layer being more of the planet I just wish it had a little more variation and wasn’t dense jungle like the first sector. If it was more open fields for GMs to build and what not that would have been a bit better but compared to having “different” planets I much prefer having a different sector of the same planet. Plus we had the seasonal variants which were just so cool.

Tldr; Remaster Endor with Onderon assets

Also fuck Anaxes even when we were at 128 players DAILY it was still a shitty barren ghost town. You barely ever saw anyone on that piece of trash. Love the planet hate the base.

• Winner 5

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

3 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Extensive is the peak Venator map. The only other venators that can be brought up our brought up for pure nostalgia. Extensive had it all despite being a little bit of a labyrinth for newer people.

Endor objectively had everything a ground map should have depending on the version you remember. Personally I preferred the version where the Jedi Temple was on the planet like an outpost compared to the one you teleported to. The perfect sized base that isn’t too big or too small, two decent sized outposts for Clones, Jedi Temple that you could physically go to and not need to teleport to, the village on top of the mountain, the space port tunnel / Sith Temple teleporter, the big lake. It was perfect in terms of content it just looked and felt like a toddler made the terrain.

Onderon takes the cake on pure visuals and design alone. Onderon was the perfect unique Star Wars planet that we could have ever used and it looked stunning. Personally I think the largest downfall of Onderon were just tiny hiccups here and there that started to buildup like tree and rock hit boxes being a little bogus or the outpost being a big bland box that NPCs could shoot through. The village was an awesome concept even without a BH/Civilian faction because it’s something non militaristic and cool. Also I prefer the second layer being more of the planet I just wish it had a little more variation and wasn’t dense jungle like the first sector. If it was more open fields for GMs to build and what not that would have been a bit better but compared to having “different” planets I much prefer having a different sector of the same planet. Plus we had the seasonal variants which were just so cool.

Also fuck Anaxes even when we were at 128 players DAILY it was still a shitty barren ghost town. You barely ever saw anyone on that piece of trash. Love the planet hate the base.

yeah but the anaxes CY/runway was peak imo u could do so much without worrying about being crushed

46 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Please remaster Endor, it was the best planet because people could actually have fun with patrols and the amount of space was insane. If Endor had quest that would have been insane. The fact people actually interacted with eachother then just b hop around during downtime 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

I'd take Endor over anything. It was perfect for every type of roleplay, and big enough for everyone to have rp without overlapping too much

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Endor 100%.

When we left Endor the first time in 2019 it was truly heartbreaking. Even when we switched back for a month in 2020 it was one of the most fun times I had on the server. Endor had everything a huge base, huge temple, overall giant map with a lot to do and there was never a second where I wasn't bored playing the server.

spacer.png20190803200256_1.jpg?ex=66293058&is=6627Garrys_Mod_Screenshot_2020.03.19_-_19.45oldmap_4.jpg?ex=6629cd4d&is=66287bcd&hm=

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

2 hours ago, Marvel said:

not to mention the mismatch of what looked like two bases shoved together after the amount of reiterations made. I was only on Endor one time so i can't relate to the nostalgia. 

This is where the downfall started. Excluding some changes like the SIM room lighting and ER Lighting. Onderon V2  was still really good, but it caused the move to V3

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 1

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Endor. Hands down the best, even if the jedi temple is a teleport type of thing. 2 outposts and that time the jedi forest got turned into a KOS zone that jedi couldnt go into or theyd be kos. That was amazing times with sith even with its problems showing towards the end of its existence.

On 4/23/2024 at 9:47 PM, Marvel said:

Greek best wrecker at the time too. I miss greek.

spacer.png

On 4/24/2024 at 1:06 AM, Brooklyn said:

ndor. It's the last time anyone treated Synergy like a roleplay server. That and sith

Ah Yes. Roleplay, I forgot what that was recently.

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Endor. That was the best time of the servers life period

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

35 minutes ago, Bacta said:

The cycle of synergy community members claiming every map BEFORE was really good for RP and that RP is dead on the server is comical at this point 💀

RP died with the players not the maps

• Winner 1