[DENIED] CWRP - (Maverick) Staff Re-Application v.idk

RP Name: Navy RSB PO2 Maverick

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:65644683

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

What was your previous staff rank?: HA/VA/SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: I needed that 2 year break from the server to focus on life and a myriad number of other reasons that are personal.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I'm sure many people know me from my past experiences and happenings on this server and this community and one my virtues is my work ethic. I found myself enjoying the server again after coming back and see myself staying for now. With me wanting to stay, also comes back the urge and want to assist in furthering the community goal and bring experience and entertainment to the community. Like my other applications before as I have explained, I always have a desire to help communities in an Administrative fashion. I am always there to help to those who ask for it, I am there to offer to those need it and arguably I am one of the few people can adapt very quickly to new systems and situations as it is a much needed skill this day and age.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Strictly speaking in terms of staffing ability for this community, i feel that i did just fine and can continue to do so. To me it is not a very hard job, but something that I can dedicate my time too. For those wondering why was my last tenure so short (About a month), it was because i was in a weird ass transition with my life and thats past now. Those issues no longer currently exist and I again have the free time to assist.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Dumb 1
  • Bruh 1

spacer.png

What the fuck is happening here. +1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 sounds like a W guy fr 

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

-1 you tried to start your own server, and then when you realized that you weren't gonna be successful you ratted out the other guy who was making a server and told the founders he was poaching players. You got called out for it and then were removed from TS manager and disappeared.

• Funny 1
  • Informative 2
  • Confused 1

🌓🌙

33 minutes ago, Hanz said:

-1 you tried to start your own server, and then when you realized that you weren't gonna be successful you ratted out the other guy who was making a server and told the founders he was poaching players. You got called out for it and then were removed from TS manager and disappeared. Not the kind of rat I want being staff

Based on talking to other people, Hanz is speaking the truth about this which is actually kind of sad. Not particularly someone I'd want to see handling other peoples issues, sounds to me like you only do things to benefit yourself which is not someone that should be apart of staff team in my opinion.

Edited by Cucumber
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

2 hours ago, Hanz said:

-1 you tried to start your own server, and then when you realized that you weren't gonna be successful you ratted out the other guy who was making a server and told the founders he was poaching players. You got called out for it and then were removed from TS manager and disappeared. Not the kind of rat I want being staff

I think you are confused for whatever reason. 1. I resigned from TS manager, was never asked to resign or anything of the sort. Founders can provide necessary information on this.
2. You are talking about ancient history from 2019-2020 sometime around there when it pertains to me making another server, which very obviously did not work out. I came back later 2020 and was high staff and since had all my issues resolved.
3. Ratted out a guy? who?  and i am almost positive, i cant be 100% anymore these days, but im almost positive i never said anything about poaching players.

4. Called out for what exactly? See point 1.

Id also like to add in, Since leaving synergy, other than helping a few friends set some stuff up on other gmod communities, i have not made any attempts to start another community because i felt it was too dumb to even try.

Also, you guys say you asked other people about these situations and voted on it, but you didnt ask me or get my side of the story. Just wanted to point that out.

Edited by Maverick
  • Dumb 1

spacer.png

Guys... Its Senior Admin.. Not fucking Director... 

+1

• Confused 1
  • Dumb 4

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Idk bro. The ratting out thing is kinda bad, plus you left for a very long time, making your own server, it not going the way you want and now wanting to comeback? 

Even tho its for Senior admin, if you were to rank up and then be in more of a position of power, with the things that have been stated, who knows if you were to rat out someone to get into a position. 

-1 until people point out you've changed with time

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

Former: Liaison

4 hours ago, Maverick said:

I think you are confused for whatever reason. 1. I resigned from TS manager, was never asked to resign or anything of the sort. Founders can provide necessary information on this.
2. You are talking about ancient history from 2019-2020 sometime around there when it pertains to me making another server, which very obviously did not work out. I came back later 2020 and was high staff and since had all my issues resolved.
3. Ratted out a guy? who?  and i am almost positive, i cant be 100% anymore these days, but im almost positive i never said anything about poaching players.

4. Called out for what exactly? See point 1.

Id also like to add in, Since leaving synergy, other than helping a few friends set some stuff up on other gmod communities, i have not made any attempts to start another community because i felt it was too dumb to even try.

Also, you guys say you asked other people about these situations and voted on it, but you didnt ask me or get my side of the story. Just wanted to point that out.

If founders would like to clarify that it is fine, however still this point pales in comparison to everything else...

You literally made a Imperial Roleplay server in 2022, so you are just blatantly lying on your app here. Here is you sending the content and other info: 
spacer.png

Here is you in the server console (I redacted your IP because I am not a doxxer) So please don't try to lie.
spacer.png

You ratted out the person who was making a networked server with you and blamed him for it when you were literally owner of a server box and Discord server. You lied to the founders about this omitting those facts trying to pass that blame onto him, and someone in HC called you out on it with basically the same evidence I'm posting now.

Do you have something to mention about how you are just coming back here after "quitting" 1942rp while still hopping on occasionally and still interacting in their Discords as recently as today?
spacer.png

Fact of the matter is you are an active member of 1942 Nazi roleplay communities and are buddy buddy with the people who run them. Lets see your DMs with an individual called Major Whoreson and see if you call really say you don't interact with those people anymore... People call staff on this server Nazis sometimes as a joke, I don't think we need to make that justified by bringing in an actual one who took it so seriously that he made high staff on one ages ago and tried grinding for it on the largest on today taking hundreds of staff tickets and being a high-up politician for the NSDAP.

spacer.png

Evidence collected by those who were censored

Edited by Hanz
I fucked up the quote so bad
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Dumb 1

🌓🌙

2 minutes ago, Hanz said:
4 hours ago, Maverick said:

If founders would like to clarify that it is fine, however still this point pales in comparison to everything else...

You literally made a Imperial Roleplay server in 2022, so you are just blatantly lying on your app here. Here is you sending the content and other info: 
spacer.png

Here is you in the server console (I redacted your IP because I am not a doxxer) So please don't try to lie.
spacer.png

You ratted out the person who was making a networked server with you and blamed him for it when you were literally owner of a server box and Discord server. You lied to the founders about this omitting those facts trying to pass that blame onto him, and someone in HC called you out on it with basically the same evidence I'm posting now.

Do you have something to mention about how you are just coming back here after "quitting" 1942rp while still hopping on occasionally and still interacting in their Discords as recently as today?
spacer.png

Fact of the matter is you are an active member of 1942 Nazi roleplay communities and are buddy buddy with the people who run them. Lets see your DMs with an individual called Major Whoreson and see if you call really say you don't interact with those people anymore... People call staff on this server Nazis sometimes as a joke, I don't think we need to make that justified by bringing in an actual one who took it so seriously that he made high staff on one ages ago and tried grinding for it on the largest on today taking hundreds of staff tickets and being a high-up politician for the NSDAP.

spacer.png

So your complaint to me is that i played on another server, left it for XYZ reasons which have no bearing here in any way shape or form, i should be denied because what? I played on a gmod server that most people would or wouldnt play on? 

"You ratted out the person who was making a networked server with you and blamed him for it when you were literally owner of a server box and Discord server. You lied to the founders about this omitting those facts trying to pass that blame onto him, and someone in HC called you out on it with basically the same evidence I'm posting now."

Im sorry what?  WE released no server, we started on something in response to a situation that occurred, a situation that has been handled. You are saying i blamed and omitted information? What the fuck did i omit? who did i blame? the only person i worked really closely with in that screen besides metro was brooklyn and as far as I KNOW, i didnt BLAME anyone for anything. As a matter of fact i called off the thing because it really wasn't worth the time invested that we were originally going too. If you are referencing Keegan, i think the only i said was, "since keegans working on some custom stuff, just go play his server or whatever" and i even transferred owner of the teamspeak server over to him i think.

"Fact of the matter is you are an active member of 1942 Nazi roleplay communities and are buddy buddy with the people who run them. Lets see your DMs with an individual called Major Whoreson and see if you call really say you don't interact with those people anymore... People call staff on this server Nazis sometimes as a joke, I don't think we need to make that justified by bringing in an actual one who took it so seriously that he made high staff on one ages ago and tried grinding for it on the largest on today taking hundreds of staff tickets and being a high-up politician for the NSDAP." 

I laugh because you and your friend group constantly went on that server to call people N words and fuck around yourself, like your fucking innocent of anything. Yes i did have a position of responsibility on Prometheus, Yes i did have a staff position on Prometheus, to anyone who ever would have bothered to ask, i could answer questions too.

Now yes, people sometimes call them nazi and i really don't fucking care. I am not a Nazi. I don't see Major whoreson, the community owner as a Nazi as he is trying to change the game mode and has worked with Face punch itself to quite literally DE nazify everything. I mainly played that community for shits and giggles and for the political Larp it contained which meant power struggle rp and who can be the best talk/guard. Now I'm still in their main discord yes, i keep an eye out for it because I'm waiting for their SCPRP server that they did a poll for. Who the fuck cares? You guys are incredibly hypocritical.

Playing with that community, regardless does not make me a nazi. If we really want to use your broken stupid logic, you guys are nazis too just by playing there and getting positions of your own. Now i really dont care what you do in your own free time, you are free to use it however you like. I know personally speaking that what i wrote in the application above is true, im only applying to help out the server.

To the High Staff Team, im sorry for the lengthy reply, i really am not trying to start or continue needless drama. I Will not be responding anymore to the application after this point and will let the team make their decision. I know trying to convince people that they are wrong or my side of the story usually gets ignored anyways because of toxic trolls.

• Informative 3
  • Dumb 2

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, Maverick said:

I laugh because you and your friend group constantly went on that server to call people N words and fuck around yourself, like your fucking innocent of anything. Yes i did have a position of responsibility on Prometheus, Yes i did have a staff position on Prometheus, to anyone who ever would have bothered to ask, i could answer questions too.

Just want to say I have never done this btw. I have been on that server I think 3 times in my life and I killed the nazis. People know I like to mess around but doing this is something I've never done.

Im sorry what?  WE released no server, we started on something in response to a situation that occurred, a situation that has been handled. You are saying i blamed and omitted information? What the fuck did i omit? who did i blame? the only person i worked really closely with in that screen besides metro was brooklyn and as far as I KNOW, i didnt BLAME anyone for anything. As a matter of fact i called off the thing because it really wasn't worth the time invested that we were originally going too. If you are referencing Keegan, i think the only i said was, "since keegans working on some custom stuff, just go play his server or whatever" and i even transferred owner of the teamspeak server over to him i think.

You went to server leadership and told them Keegan was poaching people after they had heard word that you were making a new server. This happened in TS, so I don't have screenshots, but I have heard from multiple people who were there the same story. You were then called out by someone there for being a hypocrite and trying to save your ass and throw him under the bus. You never launched the server but you 100% had plans too and didn't because you realize you couldn't do it.

To the High Staff Team, im sorry for the lengthy reply, i really am not trying to start or continue needless drama. I Will not be responding anymore to the application after this point and will let the team make their decision. I know trying to convince people that they are wrong or my side of the story usually gets ignored anyways because of toxic trolls.

Taking the high road here bro good job. You know I'm not the most liked by high staff so you call us toxic trolls lol

My point is that you are not a trustworthy member of the community and should not be a member of staff due to trying to make a splinter community, and throwing people under the bus when you got caught, and you roleplay as a Nazi and say stuff like "Hail Baumer" in a discord. This isn't roleplay anymore its weird.

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

🌓🌙

Forum Admin

Keep this thread related to the staff application, and the applicant himself. Keep responses to votes and feedback, not arguments please

• Based 2

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

If this man was removed from staff,  This would not be a re-app and a straight-up application.   The fact that has not been brought up should prove Maverick's story.   He also has legit proof of talks w/ Forseen before he resigned on Discord speaking about his possible resignation.    I REMEMBER when he resigned too due to my long time in the community.

Maverick has never rubbed me the wrong way and I always enjoyed working with him on the staff team.    What he plays on should not represent him at all.    That's like calling a guy a shut-in for going on some silly Naruto RP server. 

I am trying to remain neutral on this due to dealing with a situation stemming from this app and harassment on the server.     I would lean +1  if anyone wants my opinion and if needs to be counted to keep this from being deleted if need be. 

Edited by Zensras
  • Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

The only thing I'm concerned about with maverick is his amount of Hours on GMod. I see it as if he wanted to start up another server, its not like he's the first community member to try to make another server or be apart of another community. Did he damage the reputation of Synergy? With him coming back as staff damage the reputation of synergy? Idk but I only see the positive with him coming back to the server with his experience and what he can bring to the server and community. 

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Ok. He played a 1942RP server and roleplayed the Nazis. Acting like there aren't Nazi like individuals in star wars is crazy. 
Sure its fucked to go out of your way, adapt Nazi regimes and attitudes (which from what im seeing, hasn't been done and the screenshots show jokes)  but thats not even the topic of the arguement. The arguing is just about him playing the server and attempting to launch his own server. 

Who cares. About either of them. Oh no! He failed at making a server! okay. cool. theres people still on server who've done and said fucked shit. I know plenty of folks who've done or said way worse in TS than some of the Nazi RP shown.

+1.
This is a clear re-app like Zen said. There was no removal. I remember speaking to Maverick not long after his resignation he seemed fine. He did leave the Synergy discords for whatever his reasoning was, but who hasn't? So long as he plans to  RP and uphold his quota while following server rules and bringing fun to people in TS or Game whats to hate?  I'd rather see Maverick at an SA position than the guy that Heart had such kind words for who still has his name on some parts of the servers history.

Edited by Mystic
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

On 2/8/2024 at 4:59 PM, Hanz said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Bro it is just a staff app +1

• Dumb 1

sse.png.7f1ef70b99f7958aa48560ca3d0a1aa0

Having recently learned about your previous activity on a Nazi roleplay server... There's no way I could reasonably defend you becoming staff. I like you plenty, but this is something I can't look past.

I understand the point of... Whatever he does on another server is his business... But to me that's a bad point to make. It's very similar to the libertarian idea of "What I do in my private life is none of your business as long as it doesn't cross over into my public life", but that whole idea is based on the false premise that the two are separate. They are not. What is done in private life will inevitably bleed into public life, and vice versa. The two are intertwined and cannot be separated.

Having said that, you can apply the same logic here. Sure, what he does on other videogames is his business, but it's entirely foolish to submit that the two aren't related. It would be one thing if you were an edgy teenager who joined for the joke and laughed at the premise, but that's not the implication that's given here by you or the people criticizing you. You are an active part of this Nazi game, and you take it seriously and literally. You admitted you play for the political LARP. Again, the very idea that these can be separated, that you can keep each one where they belong and never meld them is absurd. They are connected through you, who are one person.

You say that they are trying to "de-nazify" the game, but my brother in Christ it is called 1942 Nazi Roleplay. At one point it was named after a concentration camp. Their efforts to "de-nazify" everything mean nothing, and the fact that there is so much to "de-nazify" that they have to do it at all is emblematic of the problem itself. Taking any server like this seriously, no matter the context in which you enjoy it, is a massive problem. 

Again, to overstate an important point, the idea that these things can be kept separate is absurd. You seem like a nice dude, but while you remain unrepentant, and even remain a current member of a server that is or ever was a Nazi RP, I could never support you in a position of security and authority, especially not staff. It is impossible to keep your Nazi roleplay separate from your Star Wars roleplay. One way or another, one will bleed into the other. 

Edited by GregWasTaken
  • Disagree 2
  • Winner 1

Hey there! I'm Greg!

46 minutes ago, GregWasTaken said:

Again, to overstate an important point, the idea that these things can be kept separate is absurd. You seem like a nice dude, but while you remain unrepentant, and even remain a current member of a server that is or ever was a Nazi RP, I could never support you in a position of security and authority, especially not staff. It is impossible to keep your Nazi roleplay separate from your Star Wars roleplay. One way or another, one will bleed into the other. 

-1 this sums it up perfectly 

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

Head Admin

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

Please talk to a Head Admin+ before re-applying.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Edited by Rohan
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Based 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png