Walon Vau Job/Whitelist

Madara

Name: Madara/Mad'rata

RP Rank: Governor

Suggestion: Add Walon Vau as a Whitelist

Implementation: Add Walon Vau job to civillian faction

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Walon_Vau

Workshop content if applicable: require development
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Add or Change: add
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Walon Vau

Slots: 1

Description: Walon Vau is the training sergeant for delta squad.

Model: models/jajoff/sps/jlmbase/characters/walonvau.mdl
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: 
Dual Westar 34
Light WristBlaster red (if thats now possible then ARC Wrist Blaster (B)
EE-3A
IQA-11C
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: jetpack

• Agree 3
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Based 1

spacer.png
Wosy was here

+1. 

Civvies could use some Lore Jobs.

• Agree 2
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 Bring Deltas boy home

• Winner 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

+1 We need more civ lore characters so bring em in son!!!! 

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

Forum Admin

A bit confused, unless this is part of a plan to implement other lore "bh"?

Also, because Walon and RC are so interconnected, it seems like an incredibly odd ask for this to be done with no explanation at all? Not to mention, that I think it would create un-necessary issues between BH and RC, arguing about standards and expectations for this sort of thing.

I think the current; contract = using the model on your BH and the lore name, seems to work best.

Is there any reasoning you could add to explain this decision?

• Dumb 1
  • Based 4

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

2 minutes ago, Guac said:

Also, because Walon and RC are so interconnected, it seems like an incredibly odd ask for this to be done with no explanation at all? Not to mention, that I think it would create un-necessary issues between BH and RC, arguing about standards and expectations for this sort of thing.

I think the current; contract = using the model on your BH and the lore name, seems to work best.

Daddy Kal. +1

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Bruh 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

Curious. 

+1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

-1 For everything said  below

9 hours ago, Guac said:

• Dumb 1
  • Bruh 1
14 hours ago, Guac said:

I think back when there were certain jobs that had the model this would be much more feasible.

After the swap to Onderon its no secret alot of BH jobs lost their models including a couple of the named models. Now they're scattered across a few whitelists or just blatantly missing. I think this would rectify that issue for the common person. Not everyone wants to main BH or Civ to get Renown to buy the correct whitelist (if there is one idk) and adding to that, giving it a job could boost its role on the server in terms of pushing RP between the Village and the Base, which is a very rare occasion aside from the couple of Base raids that happen a month. 

As it stands  i believe SOBDE already handles the full tryout and standards for Walon. I don't really think anything here would change just because he got a job. If that was the case though i do believe a sit in with the Directors or Palpatine could resolve or at least set a precedent for the job itself, Kind of like the Senators/Mas Amedda. 

For the "confused" part, i think this could be a good bridge into bringing about some possible lore BH names that would be absolutely sick to have around the server.

(this is all just my speculation none of this is actually a confirmation of any kind,. just how i viewed it,)

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 2
  • Dumb 1
  • Based 1

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

14 hours ago, Guac said:

What issues would it create? I see no possible problems popping up from adding a lore BH. This would just give this character more of a presence on the server. Walon is permanently contracted with Delta Squad and is a member of SOBDE. Giving him the whitelist just makes it easier for all parties, and makes sense. Not to mention another opportunity for more roleplay for BHs. 

Edited by Rizzo
  • Dumb 1
  • Based 1

14 hours ago, Guac said:

Um sir, you are currently not caring for anybody in SOBDE that are not in position of power making them feel that their opinions don’t matter at all.

9 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Walon is permanently contracted with Delta Squad and is a member of SOBDE.

Shouldn't this job be an SOBDE suggestion then, and not something that would go into BH? If it's used exclusively by SOBDE then it should be suggested towards their job limit. -1

Edited by Keegan
  • Based 2

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

18 minutes ago, Keegan said:

Shouldn't this job be an SOBDE suggestion then, and not something that would go into BH? If it's used exclusively by SOBDE then it should be suggested towards their job limit. -1

Think of Walon like how Anakin is tied to the 501st or Mundi is tied to the 21st. It would be the same thing but just on the BH side. Walon wouldn't just be a part of SOBDE, he's also a member of the guild. He would be an SOBDE whitelist if he was a part of the republic after completing his Cuy'val Dar contract, but he chose to return to a civilian life. Even when he was asked to help the republic on Coruscant by Kal, he was never a commissioned member. He was only helping Kal. Having a friendly BH whitelist with direct connections to the republic would really help branch out the guild. 

• Informative 1

Forum Admin
1 minute ago, Rizzo said:

What issues would it create? I see no possible problems popping up from adding a lore BH. This would just give this character more of a presence on the server. Walon is permanently contracted with Delta Squad and is a member of SOBDE. Giving him the whitelist just makes it easier for all parties, and makes sense.

Implementation of this job would necessitate for BH and SOBDE to maintain consistent standards. Who would get the final decision when a disagreement arises? BH have never been golden when it comes to maintaining standards either, how will we ensure that lore BH would be implemented properly. There are more variables to consider, and I certainly do see possible problems popping up from adding a lore BH.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

4 minutes ago, Guac said:

Implementation of this job would necessitate for BH and SOBDE to maintain consistent standards. Who would get the final decision when a disagreement arises? BH have never been golden when it comes to maintaining standards either, how will we ensure that lore BH would be implemented properly. There are more variables to consider, and I certainly do see possible problems popping up from adding a lore BH.

As said before, he would be a member of SOBDE. So we would handle standards and his tryout. He's directly connected to us, so that makes the most sense. His implementation would be beyond easy, as it is already done. We just want to make it a whitelist. You still haven't listed what problems you would see coming from this, could you elaborate?

When I was guild leader I was even hesitant to add the current system we had. Its crossing a line that wasn't crossed for Lore BHs ever before, but because it was a contracted thing I decided to cross the line. This is a total waste of a job for the Citizens. Lets be honest here Madara, if you weren't in SOBDE this would have been an instant no from you. Guild Leadership isn't always gonna be in SOBDE and they will see this as a waste of a job and make a suggestion to remove it after it has been empty for months. There are much better jobs the Guild could use.

A whitelist would make this fun in the short term, but in the long term this will fail and end up being removed. Also it is crossing a line into Guild BH that you don't want to cross.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Based 2

🌓🌙

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, FYKO said:

+1

+1

+1

+1

THE FORUMS IS BREAKING LMAO

Edited by Mystic

Just now, Deathtiger said:

image.png?ex=6559a722&is=65473222&hm=74e

LOL Synergy Moment

image.png?ex=6559a763&is=65473263&hm=be7 

LMAO

Banned

r4ymo.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Systems Dev

This suggestion has been moved to REVIEW PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been accepted by the community vote or through Founder approval and a concept is being created by the development team)

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.