Beetle's Farewell

I want to preface this stating that this is a full-resignation. I'm resigning from BCMD and any other positions I may hold.

It's been over a year since I've made a return to the server after two years of not having time for Synergy. It seems that I've found my way back at that position. After weeks of contemplation, along with a week of trying to clear my mind of everything during the break, I've come to the realization that I just do not have the time to focus on the server anymore. My classes have continued to hit me with an intense amount of work week after week, and it’s not close to finals season. I thought I would be able to balance it all like I did last semester when running 104th, but it’s not the case this semester. I am currently starting LSAT prep as well, which will take up a lot of free time I once had to play on the server.  In addition, I am starting an internship soon in a Criminal Defense Law Firm. Life is moving quickly for me, and I can’t push everything back anymore. I’m moving onto bigger and better things. I've had a lot of great memories on this server with a lot of great people. Those memories will continue to stay with me. I've had a wonderful ride in my year here, and I'm leaving knowing that everyone here will continue to do great things in their lives. I can't thank some of you enough for all the great times, experiences, and guidance in my year, from 104th PVT to Commander Wolffe, from NA to Head Admin, and even in my short-lived time as BCMD Boss. Everyone here has made an impact on my life in a positive way.

For my goodbyes:

@Ollie_ @Zeros - To the only two people who somehow were able to keep me sane throughout all this time, I can't thank you enough for all the memories. You two are the reason why I stayed, even after my most stressful moments in every position. Without you, I'd probably have a Joker Arc. Thank you for being my closest friends on here.

@Xaze @Tec @Turtle @Deku - My biggest supporters in 104th, and the people I originally looked up to. I couldn't have started my line of leadership and responsibilities on the server without your help. You all taught me a lot, and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else.

@Mavelle @Daytona211 @Stockings @Conrad @Brooklyn @Guac - Piling you all together solely because you're my D&D Pals, but because you all have done so much to help and support me, whether you know it or not. From helping me to break out of my shell and passively roleplaying a lot more, to guidance in both staff and position leadership, you've all been some of the most insightful motherfuckers ever. I promise I'll be at more sessions once things slowly die down again in real life.

@Crisp - You get a special place you pea-brained idiot. Somehow you've managed to support me in every battalion I've been in. You always say you're done but you're a great leader and you hold responsibility very well. I trust you to do great things both in and out of the server, and I hope to prosecute you one day in court for your eventual crimes against humanity.

@shroud - Love you man. Do great things.

To my SOBDE brothers, sorry it was short lived. I wish I could've done more.

If I were to leave with a single quote, it would be this:

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

It's been one hell of a ride, and I'm glad to have called this place home for a year.

Farwell, and I wish you all best of luck wherever you go, whatever you do.

spacer.png

Edited by BlueBeetle
  • Friendly 5
  • Pay Respect 9

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

Head Admin

wtf bro

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Director
Director

I deny this

• Director
Director

:DERPPERS:

o7

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

o7 dude. So glad I got to make fun of you all this time and I hope we'll stay in contact in the future. I'll make sure to give you your big break in the lawyer business by blowing up a UN headquarters. Wish you all the best but I'm required to tell you to go fuck yourself. Also fuck you I'm not a good leader. - International terrorist, OUT *mic drop*

• Winner 1

Plug A Lil Special But He Chill

Snake Vinland Saga GIF - Snake Vinland Saga Vinland GIFs

The best Parjai Jedi in a long while and a great friend. I’m gonna miss you a whole lot and hopefully you’ll keep in touch via discord and visiting in TS. Loved all the moments we had on the server, and wish we could’ve had more. Long live the legend who yelled “Dogma Balls” after getting Wolffe!

Love you Beetle, gonna miss you a lot!

💜💜💜

Former:212th Goji CMD Oddball 212th BCMD Cody | ATK RCMD Quassont | Parjai-29 Ram'ser Current: 212th Oddball 2: Electric Boogaloo
spacer.png

Big L for the community. I really enjoyed our time in HC together, and I'll miss the late night chats we had. Hope you have fun in your future, and don't be afraid to stop by and say hi once in awhile!

• Friendly 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

It was a fun time to see you grow into the server and see how many achievements you had accomplished. You're a good person and friend. Haven't talked to you in a while but don't be a stranger.

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png