Colt Helmet Model Update

Name: Brooklyn

RP Rank: BCMD

Suggestion: Update Colt's Helmet as the way it currently is doesn't have all his features and overall looks sloppy.

Implementation: Update the Helmet portion of the model 

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development Update
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Here is some concept on what his helmet should look like: Helmet in the show Helmet concept What it currently is: Front What it currently is: Side

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Change
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Rancor Commander Colt

Slots: 1

Description: N/A

Model: models/jayarr/rancor/colt.mdl
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: N/A
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: N/A

• Funny 1
  • Bruh 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 wouldn’t this be a bug fix?

Edited by KillJoy

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

crazy how much stuff from this battalion seems to have slipped passed y'all when it was being made!

+1, i tried to stylize it and it obviously didnt work out for everyones interests 

• Agree 3
  • Funny 2
3 hours ago, Jayarr said:

crazy how much stuff from this battalion seems to have slipped passed y'all when it was being made!

+1, i tried to stylize it and it obviously didnt work out for everyones interests 

@Naffen

• Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin
9 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

Don't blame me bro I literally asked to see them every single day for my entire term, you don't even wanna see the list I made of issues which never got anywhere  

+1 though 

• Dumb 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

+1,

Fuck this Jayarr guy for not responding to criticism that was never brought up too him!!!!

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

Where was Quality Assurance Baron on this? +1

• Funny 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 as the best Colt do him justice, all of the commanders had their shit clean af

• Disagree 1
  • Bruh 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 3 months later...
Systems Dev

This suggestion has been moved to REVIEW PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been accepted by the community vote or through Founder approval and a concept is being created by the development team)

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife