Everyone power to change Description

Bacta

Name: Marshal Commander Mazen, operated by @Comicsand @Mavelle

Suggestion: Allow everyone in teamspeak to have custom description

Where would this be implemented?: Teamspeak 3

How would this benefit the TeamSpeak/Community?: Its so cringe that only like HA+ can change it! Let everyone have it

Have you asked for Feedback from others about this suggestion?: yeah no one can find a reason not to

Briefly explain why this should be implemented?: You hack into the teamspeak mainframe and you allow everyone change their description in teamspeak

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

-1, I definitely see where you're coming from but the descriptions are like a mark of pride for some people. It's kinda like a gift that high staff can give. You may say that I'm only saying this because I want to be one of the people with a description but mine ain't exactly the most flattering. 

Also you used the word cringe unironically in your post and that's yucky

Edited by Bonzai
  • Dumb 7

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

I used to have 'Dragon's Gay Lover' as my TS description until my TS got wiped, I felt special :DDDDD -1

• Funny 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

I kinda forgot mine existed until i saw this. Since its such a little thing then sure why not. +1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

19 minutes ago, Bonzai said:

-1, I definitely see where you're coming from but the descriptions are like a mark of pride for some people. It's kinda like a gift that high staff can give. You may say that I'm only saying this because I want to be one of the people with a description but mine ain't exactly the most flattering. 

A gift that gets given because you're friends with them?

descriptions haven't been special since every random fuck who was friends with a 2 month HA gets a free one. Gatekeeping something that everyone who's been here more than 6 months has is cringe. If it's a cool memory of how you got one just tell people, if it's a cool story just tell people. 

+1, yeah it#s awesome

Edited by Comics

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

its always really funny changing peoples descriptions and seeing they can't do anything about it.

but also... any VA+ can change them just come ask any of us to change it for you in the meantime of this suggestion 

(+1 though)

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

21 minutes ago, Bonzai said:

Since fucking when LOL.

+1

• Agree 2

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

1 hour ago, Bonzai said:

erm, im special cuz I asked an HA+ to put my copy paste as my description

+1

• Funny 1

spacer.png

2 hours ago, A-a-ron said:

erm, im special cuz I asked an HA+ to put my copy paste as my description

+1

yes, because "Don't make fun of me I'm autistic" was my copy and paste you fuckin moron

• Dumb 4

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Systems Dev

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO TEAMSPEAK SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

• Confused 1

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend