41stGC Sharpshooter 2ndLT Brooks

41stGCO ARCL CMD Brooklyn

41st ITDD / CDO (Chief Disciplinary)

41st Battalion Commander Gree

-------------------------

41st GCL XO Faie

DU: [Nov. 2019 - Nov. 2019]

DU ARC CPT Brooklyn

Rancor: [Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020] - [Aug. 2020 - Jan. 2021] - [Dec. 2021 - May 2022] - [Sep. 2022 - Now]

Rancor RTL 1stLT Brooklyn

Alpha-98 1stLT Nate

Alpha-17 Captain Alpha

Alpha-77 Major Fordo

Rancor Commander Havoc

Alpha-66 MSG Muzzle

Alpha-17 Captain Alpha

Alpha-78 XO Valiant

Alpha-66 2ndLT Muzzle

Alpha-77 Captain Fordo

Alpha-17 XO Alpha

Alpha-78 2ndLT Valiant

Alpha-26 Major Maze

21st Nova Corps: [Jan. 2021 - Feb. 2021]

21stSO Lead 2ndLT Brooklyn

21stKU Captain Keller

Recon Regimental Commander: [Feb. 2021 - April 2021]

SOBDE: [April 2021 - July 2021] - [Oct. 2021 - Nov. 2021] - [Feb. 2022 - Nov. 2022]

Bad Batch Crosshair [Rank: LTC]

Omega Squad 36 EOD Darman [Rank: SFC]

Iri Camas [Rank: MSG]

Jedi Commander Bardan Jusik [Rank: 2ndLT]

Jedi General Arligan Zey [Rank: XO]

Jedi Order: [Feb. 2022 - Now]

Bardan Jusik

Jedi Commander

Jedi Master

Jedi General

Director Arligan Zey

Marshal Commander: [May 2022 - June 2022]

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I just want to point out before going into this question I hate explaining myself like this. It makes me feel egotistical and a narcissist and I don’t like it. That is not the aim so please be gentle.

Experience & Knowledge Within Rancor: From the amount of positions I have held within Rancor, not to mention the dates I have listed in the “Experience” section. It is very easy to see I have been around the block in this battalion. I know all of the ARC Rules and Restrictions front to back and can easily explain them in great detail. It would be very difficult to tell me something I do not understand within this battalion and pertaining to ARC in general.

Motivation To Progress The Battalion: Being completely honest, seeing what Naffen has turned this battalion into in the very short 3 months he has been leading it, has been really inspiring for a lot of Rancor. Our confidence in ourselves, confidence in our battalion's mission, and morale in everyone has never been higher. I can confidently say I can pick up what Naffen laid down and continue making Rancor the best battalion out there. 

Support: What matters most to me is the support of Rancor. I took the time to talk to my fellow officers and NCO’s to get a general consensus of the room before applying. Their support is essential if Rancor is to progress. Having that, I feel safe and assured I am doing the right thing.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes, very much so.

Availability:

In Game:

Monday - Friday:  5pm - 11:30pm EST

Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 12am EST

Discord:

My job allows me to be on my phone pretty much all day. So I am basically available 17 hours a day for 7 days a week. Only time I am not is when I am sleeping.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Around 11,099 Hours Total

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

TLDR AT THE BOTTOM

The ARC Standard - I am a firm believer that ARC’s everywhere should be professional and be held accountable for their actions. I intend on continuing this trend from the previous BCMD and keep ARC’s at a level they should be held at. This includes watching for arrests of ARC Trained individuals, making sure Battalion ARC’s have everything they need to succeed, and keeping Rancor professionalism at its peak. 

ARC Training - As of recently an issue in communication has been noticed. This includes the quality of which WE as ARC Trainers have been lacking. We have been so caught up on hosting the trainings that we neglect the people that attend. What I mean by this is we do not communicate what we expect out of these ARCT’s when they show up. We just shove them in a SIM and hope for the best. That is changing. Moving forward we will inform ARCT’s what is expected and what we grade on before going into the simulation. Could that add a stress factor? Maybe. But it’s important we don’t throw people into the woods. It isn’t fair nor is it professional of us. The documents will be updated as such and a better explanation will be given.

Representation & Roleplay - I know this gets said a lot, but with the agenda that’s being pushed currently I would like to touch on it a bit. Roleplay is something that is actively being worked on in Rancor. Starting with Alpha’s and the 4 Lore Members, playing the characters they hold is something that will be emphasized in my term. I’m not looking for perfection, but being a lore character means you are signing up to play that character. Even adopting a portion of their personality will be a good start. As for the rest of Rancor, being professional and talk to others with respect in-game will be an excellent step in the right direction. 

Onto representation. Be / Know / Do. These 3 words will be the motto that guides my term and Rancor. Teaching this early is the goal, so that Rancor is not holding others to standards that we ourselves don’t perform to. These 3 words have many meanings, but I’ll explain the 3 I will be focusing on the most:

• Be a leader with integrity.

• Know yourself, and the strengths and weaknesses in your character, knowledge, and skills. Seek continual self-improvement, that is, develop your strengths and work to overcome your weaknesses.

• Do accept fair criticism, and take corrective actions for your mistakes.

TLDR

• ARC Standard: Continue the trend of accountability and professionalism.

• ARC Training: Update our expectations and grading scales so we can better inform ARCT’s and produce more quality ARCs.

• Rep & RP: Play the characters you obtain and represent Rancor as well as the ARC Program to the best of your ability. Not asking for perfection, just to apply yourself.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes, I do

• Winner 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

jesus fucking christ just please don't do recerts or wipe ARC. 

+1

• Agree 3

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1. I have faith that you have what it takes to make this happen.

Also please don't wipe ARC.

Edited by AntiMhatter
  • Winner 1

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

Forum Admin

+1, Myself and other Rancor Commanders all agreed you are a solid candidate to take over Rancor and continue what I've started. You got this easy

• Winner 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Man seeing commander positions as a checklist at this point. +1

• Funny 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Director
Director

+1 great guy

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk