Core's Marshal Commander Application

Core

Steam Name: [SR] Core

RP Name: RANCOR ARC SSG Core

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_1:1:161163614

Brigade you are applying for: Marshal Commander

Experience: I was the servers first Marshal Commander on Synergy Gaming. During my time on the other server (won't be named) I was the Marshal Commander twice, the SO-BDE Senior Commander, and the Specialized Regimental commander, I was also ARC Executive Officer (CMD) Colt, during my time as Colt I was able to keep the Advanced Recon Commandos active every week doing my ARC qualification training for those new trainees that come into the server, during my time as the Specialized Regimental commander I helped out my men that were with me and keep them active in every way that I could. And then became the SO-BDE Senior Commander keeping the RC active and not be hot shots [thinking that they're the best in the server] and to continue my work with the specialized battalions.

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?: I should be appointed the rank of Marshal Commander is because I want to be able to help out even more. Coming back to the server I think that my experience will uplift all battalions to do great work as I have done in the past. I will work hard with all the battalions, RC, and null to the extent higher than my capabilities. I want to be able to do some more training with all the battalions combined to make sure that each battalion has competition but some room to improve with training amounts themselves. Start making sure that there is no favoritism in any way of the ranking structure in any battalion. Everything has to be fair if someone gets a high ranking position and they can’t do anything with it that rank then that person will be demoted and that individual will have to prove himself again making sure that all members are staying in RP. I want no minging to be tolerated in any battalion this is a serious RP server and it will always stay that way, people should enjoy themselves in these battalions in the way that everyone else should RPing and not breaking it. When it comes to those who are willing to show that they come to this server for one primary reason and that is to show others what it means to be a role model to show everyone that anyone can strive and go for whatever position that they want to go for. I also always Seek responsibility and take responsibility for my actions; and exercise initiative; demonstrate resourcefully, and take advantage of opportunities on the battlefield that will lead us to victory; I accept fair criticism, and take corrective actions for my mistakes. I would also start learning about Knowing my unit's capabilities and limitations, and employ them accordingly.

Do you understand the lore of the Grand Army?: Yes, I understand the purpose of the battalions under my command some lore of the battalions that are in the server is, ARC (Rancor in lore) is a reconnaissance battalion they are also known as commandos. The 91st recon corps battalion they specialize in riding AT-RT’s and BARC speeders, Shadow company was a special force of the Grand Army of the Republic made up of clone commandos, RC are clones that are specialized for a certain task such as E.O.D, and TECH the squads that are known in lore are Delta Squad, Omega Squad, Ion Team, and Foxtrot only 3 are on the server. All these squads consist of 4 special members always ready for whatever the CIS throw at them. Clone troopers are clones that have went through some basic training and have got their armor they will then prove themselves in the battle to then be able to get chosen to join another battalion. The 212th Attack Battalion was a military division of the Grand Army of the Republic, a clone army engineered to serve the Galactic Republic Led by Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi and his subordinate, Clone Commander 2224 Cody, one of the 212th highly trained men were known to be in Ghost company which included Troopers such as Boil and Waxer. The 212th also had a company called the 2nd airborne, consisted of clone paratroopers. The 2nd Airborne was subordinate to the 212th Attack Battalion of the 7th Sky Corps of the Third Systems Army. The 501st Legion, also known as the 501st Battalion, they were an elite military division of the Grand Army of the Republic. Consisting of highly-trained clone troopers, one of the 501st most highly trained clone troopers were known to be in Torrent Company they were seen in several engagements against the CIS throughout the war, including the Battle of Geonosis and the Battle of Teth.The 501st served under the command of the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker. With Clone Captain -7567 Captain Rex, after order 66 the new Commander was Appo. The Galactic Marines were a prominent military unit of clone troopers noted for their unique armor and relentlessness in combat. The Marines served in the Grand Army of the Republic under the leadership of Jedi General Ki-Adi-Mundi and Clone Commander 1138 Bacara. The Galactic Marines had a very elite squad known as Keller squad they served under Jedi General Kai Hudorra  and the leader being Keller. The 41st Elite Corps, simply known as the Elite Corps, was a military division of the Grand Army of the Republic. The main division, which consisted of sub-units such as Green Company, was composed of clone soldiers under the leadership of Clone Commander 1004 Gree, who served under Jedi General Luminara Unduli. The 104th Battalion, also known as the Wolfpack Battalion, was a clone trooper military unit of the Grand Army of the Republic. Throughout the Clone Wars, the 104th served under the command of Jedi General Plo Koon. The clone squad Wolf-pack led by CC-3636 Wolffe and consisted of members such as Boost, Comet, Sinker, Warthog, Tracer, Dash 44, and Dash 29. They could be easily distinguished by the maroon markings on their standard clone trooper armor. After the destruction of the Malevolence, clone troopers belonging to Wolfpack bore distinct dark blue markings on their armor, and the symbol was redesigned to honor their fallen comrades. The 327th Star Corps was a military division of the Grand Army of the Republic, composed of clone soldiers bred to fight for the Galactic Republic. Led by Jedi General Aayla Secura and Commander, CC-5052 Bly. The 327th also had an elite company called K Company It was sorted under Hawkbat Battalion out of the 327th Star Corps, and was under the command of Captain CT-65/91-6210 Deviss during the Battle of Geonosis. In the battle, Hawkbat Battalion was almost completely wiped out Deviss, however, survived and was promoted to commander for his bravery. Commander Deviss later commanded the K Company during the Battle of Orto. Dooms Unit was the nickname of a Clone Commander named Doom they who served under Jedi Generals Tiplee and her sister Tiplar. They were an advanced unit consisting of blast shields of their own variation. A majority of the clone troopers had Z-6 rotary blaster cannons. Clone shock troopers also referred to as shock troopers or guardsmen were the clone troopers of the Coruscant Guard. Secretly bred apart from the other clones, they acted as security police for Coruscant, the capital world of the Republic, and also as bodyguards for Republic representatives. Some of them were trained specifically for riot control and served as urban peacekeepers. The Shock troopers were lead by CC-1010 Fox. Some other members included Stone, Hound, Jek, Rys, Thire, and Thorn. And Null squad Numbering only twelve, the Null-class Advanced Recon Commandos were the first clone of Jango Fett and the prototypes for the Grand Army of the Republic. They were deemed a failure by the Kaminoans and were not put into mass-production. Most Nulls were named after Mandalorian warriors They refused to follow orders, and were thus deemed unacceptable. The Kaminoans originally intended to recondition or terminate the defective units, but they were saved from destruction by Kal Skirata, a Mandalorian training sergeant hired by Jango Fett to train clone commandos. Kal volunteered to train them as "black ops" commandos, named them, and taught them their Mandalorian heritage. the Nulls' unique skills compared to the rest of their brethren was undeniable, and thus they and Kal Skirata were reluctantly tolerated in the Grand Army, if only to ensure their cooperation during the war. Members include N-5 Prudii, Lieutenant N-6 Kom'rk, Lieutenant N-7 Mereel, Lieutenant N-10 Jaing, Lieutenant N-11 Ordo, Captain and N-12 A'den, Sergeant

Availability:

• On weekday I’m on 5PM-12AM [EST]

• On weekends I’m available all day

• If I’m not in game I will always be on TS if I’m needed

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: I was the servers first Marshal Commander, then I decided to leave to join Odysseys server to try something new. I then came back and became a CMD for RANCOR (Havoc) for a month or two.And I'm a knight in the Jedi order.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I have a working microphone

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?: I want to make sure that not only the battalions that are under me are doing what they're supposed to be doing at all times, I would also like to see Regimental Commanders and all of the Senior Commanders doing something. If they don’t do what is expected of them when they’re not ready to be in a position such as the Regimental Commander or Senior Commander they will learn their mistakes and what they’ve done wrong improve to be better next time and strive for better. And making sure that all the battalions are doing there specific training for all other troops. For example if a Senior commander can't be active,do training's with their battalions, be able to oversee all battalions and the regimental commanders of those sectors, and to see if they are responsible and a leader with integrity then this person will not be able to be in a high rank such as a senior commander and I would deem myself to have done a good job. This also applies for regimental commanders and commanders of other battalions they need to be able to know what will benefit their battalion and what will help other battalions that they will help to do this accordingly this means doing training helping each other out and getting those into high positions that really deserve it the most. Not only should you communicate or participate with your battalions you should also know how to take charge when the time is needed. In such situations such as when the ship gets attacked or the ship goes down you should know the basic concepts of being able to adapt to situations such as when the Admiral gets taken captive you should be able to know what to do exercising initiative will really help you in situations like this. Battalions should also be able to keep in mind that you have a whole Army to lead to if you're not able to do this then you won't be able to be a good leader and I want all commanders to be successful in their battalions.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?: In the position of Marshal Commander, some things that I would like to accomplish is doing training with the RC and all battalions I want all of these Battalions/ Regiments to be able to do their job correctly the Advanced Reconnaissance Commandos Battalion and the 91st Reconnaissance Corps both specialize in Reconnaissance I want these people to know how to do their job properly. The 91st Reconnaissance Corps can drive AT-TE's, I want them to do to training with these vehicles and to be able to do B.A.R.C Speeder training and Advanced Reconnaissance Commandos should have knowledge of driving B.A.R.C Speeders just like the 91st Reconnaissance Corps. Shadow Company is more of a battalion that is able to go into the objective quietly because of their armor I would like to attempt this with events if possible. I would like to give over all the battalions with the 104th Wolf Pack Negotiation Training, Pilot Training, GM Ship Breaching Training. Now the Republic Commandos they’re one of the most elite in the whole ship. They cannot compare to their brethren they were bred for a special job (E.O.D, TECH) I would like them to know their job as that certain role and know how to deal with it any situation correctly. When it comes to the new sectors that I will be in charge of I would like to start getting new members into each section to make each battalion have something that makes them unique or that make them stand out than any other battalion so that interest can be given to those battalions that needed it the most. When battalions are exposed to training they want more responsibility. That person is someday going to want more things to do when you do training this passes on to your other battalions they can start building off of certain training and they could also start making training for themselves seeing how they can improve it and how they can make it there own so that it benefits their battalion.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I understand that if I go inactive I will be removed from my position.

Do you understand that your position has a two-month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your senior commander rank? Yes, I understand that being the Marshal Commander isn’t for the rest of my time on the server.

*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING*

I'm not applying to get into a higher position so I can be recognized. I truly want to help battalions and help them be successful. I have done a lot of work in the past and I haven’t let my men down. I'm also able to apply since the new rule on commander application says anyone who has had a clone high command position for over a month may re apply. If you don't want me as your Marshal Commander I totally understand the community is more important.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Ummmmmmmmmm I dont think i have ever seen you on which is worse than most regi+ rn HUGE -1

Heyo, TO EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHO HE IS.

He is a Former Marshall Commander when the server first came out back in July and was one of the first Overseers. He was also Marshall on Icefuse. He has officially returned and I can guarantee he has more experience to qualify for this position more than any other candidate does.

Doesn't matter if you don't know him.

Edited by Pyle
  • Disagree 3

Now let me just say something, For all of you who do not know who this is, This is Core. He was the First, yes First, Marshall Commander of this server. Considering High Command Needs help, and Yes it does. High Command isn't even relevant anymore. This guy basically made the whole high command relevant on the server. He has more High Command experience than anyone on the server currently. After talking with him, he would once again make Clone High Command something to be proud of. +1 - First Synergy Defense Regimental Commander Koval

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

I'll list out the pro-con what I think and see.

Pros

Former Experience

Good work ethic and personality.

Cons

Activity is not the greatest fromas far as I know.

Not well known by newer generations of the community.

Now for those who argue against my cons, you can be extremely helpful and qualified but if you're not there your practically useless. Same with the second part of the cons, networking and being known is extremely important, especially for a high rank such as Marshal CMD. You can say you'll get more active if you become the role, however i'd rather see that reflected on the server rather than by promise.

For now i'm not going to be formulating an opinion on this whole matter until I have more time to think about it and possibly speak with Core.

Edited by Jax
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Jax said:

I'll list out the pro-con what I think and see.

Pros

Former Experience

Good work ethic and personality.

Cons

Activity is not the greatest fromas far as I know.

Not well known by newer generations of the community.

Now for those who argue against my cons, you can be extremely helpful and qualified but if you're not there your practically useless. Same with the second part of the cons, networking and being known is extremely important, especially for a high rank such as Marshal CMD. You can say you'll get more active if you become the role, however i'd rather see that reflected on the server rather than by promise.

For now i'm not going to be formulating an opinion on this whole matter until I have more time to think about it and possibly speak with Core.

Boi he just fucking came back to the server, he can't put 200 hours on GMOD in one week.

3 minutes ago, Pyle said:

Boi he just fucking came back to the server, he can't put 200 hours on GMOD in one week.

I'm saying it'd be better if he went for the role after actively playing again for longer instead of a week.

Edited by Jax
1 minute ago, Jax said:

I'm saying it'd be better if he went for the role after actively playing again for a little while instead of a week.

That isn't going to make a difference. He has never disappointed when he was appointed a High Commander position. Him becoming Marshall would let him get to know everyone more.

Literally like someone transferring from a different job into a management position and having no idea who the person is.

Edited by Pyle

O baby he's back to finally reclaim his rightful throne of marshal commander. On icefuse I bought this lad t6 just so he could stay marshal commander. He is active, knows how to interact with everyone and has plenty of experience. Yea he was a tad inactive as he did announce that he was leaving for an extended amount of time due to destiny and probably playing basketball at 3 in the morning.

Anyways +1

13 minutes ago, Koval said:

Now let me just say something, For all of you who do not know who this is, This is Core. He was the First, yes First, Marshall Commander of this server. Considering High Command Needs help, and Yes it does. High Command isn't even relevant anymore. This guy basically made the whole high command relevant on the server. He has more High Command experience than anyone on the server currently. After talking with him, he would once again make Clone High Command something to be proud of. +1 - First Synergy Defense Regimental Commander Koval

TECHNICALLY it was ya boi lilbus but he bailed so he doesn't really count 

• Coordinator
Coordinator
15 minutes ago, Koval said:

I know who the man is I just never see him on the server we already have an inactive regi + considering i rarely see him aswell. I know he can do the job though

Just now, Punda said:

You don't meet the requirements, even if you were old Marshal Commander, you still have to work your way up just like the REGCMDs and SENCMDs are right now, I don't even know why high staff are +1ing when I'm pretty sure they know you don't meet the requirements

Not according to the Directors and Founders bro.

2 minutes ago, Pyle said:

Not according to the Directors and Founders bro.

To become a Marshal Commander you must have been a Senior Commander for 1 month. (Recently Changed)

That's straight from the rules and regulations, Core was never a senior commander on Synergy, and I joined 1 week after the server opened so don't even say he was, he resigned or got demoted or whatever, he should have to fight his way up just like everyone else is.

2 minutes ago, Punda said:

You don't meet the requirements,

Um... techincally he does. He was FORMER High Command, and was for over 1 month, so he makes the requirements.

4 minutes ago, Punda said:

you still have to work your way up just like the REGCMDs and SENCMDs are right now

Technically, he doesn't

4 minutes ago, Punda said:

I'm pretty sure they know you don't meet the requirements

They are +1'ing him because they know he can

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
2 minutes ago, Punda said:

To become a Marshal Commander you must have been a Senior Commander for 1 month. (Recently Changed)

That's straight from the rules and regulations, Core was never a senior commander on Synergy, and I joined 1 week after the server opened so don't even say he was, he resigned or got demoted or whatever, he should have to fight his way up just like everyone else is.

Core has permission from Joah and Forseen. If you want to argue that you can personally talk to them both on the matter.

Also, if you read his post. He was Marshall Commander on Synergy. He was also the position for over a month.

Edited by Pyle
2 minutes ago, Pyle said:

TO ALL PEOPLE SAYING HE ISN'T QUALIFIED. HE WAS MARSHALL COMMANDER FOR OVER A MONTH WHEN SYNERGY FIRST RELEASED. HE REGARDLESS HAS THE EXPERIENCE TO RUN FOR THE POSITION AND HAS PERMISSION.

He might have the experience but he doesn't have the activity

So, I have thought long and hard about this issue. I have talked with Core, and talked to others with this matter. So after much consideration this man is getting a +1 I give him the plus 1 for the following reasons

A) Cores activity. He just came back to the server LAST WEEK. In this time he managed to be on EVERY day for MANY HOURS A DAY. He is working on getting his activity up and being on EVERY DAY. Literally EVERY DAY. So if anyone can get there activity, its him.

B) "I don't know him" The whole point of the app is to read about him. That is a very BAD reason to -1 stating "i don't know them so no lol". Read the app. Know who he is. This man was Marshal for months when the SERVER STARTED. He was MCMD on ICEFUSE. This man knows his stuff

C) "He can't apply". I'm not even gonna talk about this. He is able to.

So there it is, every point that was an brought up. None of them really make much sense, "I don't know him" "Activity" and "Can't apply" are some pretty bad reasons.

I believe this man has the ability to fix issues with these battalions, and would be able to lead us into greatness.

• Agree 2

Kind of conflicted so I am going to neutral this. He has the experience and leadership for it but he just came back to the server within the last few days. As long you stay active bro then it's pretty much a +1. We need to catch up sometime.

EDIT: Also I asked Forseen and he himself said that the new rule counts for previous experience. He was Marshal Commander previously for long enough so he is qualified.

For now, my opinion stays at Neutral. Simply I have never seen you on the server. I feel that you should spend some time getting to know the new community not just the old. From reading what others have said and reviewing your application the older members that know you seem to be in favor of you and you seem to have a good grasp on how the roll is supposed to be performed but I think you should attempt to show that to the newer members of the community before applying for such a high position.

• Agree 3

+1

This man..this man...my god i haven't seen him in a while but i was proud to not only serve beside him but under him when i did and boy let me tell you something...when this man says he will get something some HE WILL LITERALLY GET IT DONE. I was in rancor for the longest time and during all of it, this man was THE man who helped not only myself but others learn to be a better trooper, leader, and role model on the server (though we all become something ourselves, his starting grounds of teachings have deeply left an impact on all of our upbringings). This man is more than just a name, he is a legend and one i would be honored to fight under him again.

327th BTLN Commander Bly

Old Rancor ARC CPT MEDL Arcantus.

Current ARC A 50 CPT Arcantus.

• Agree 1

Neutral, but from reading everything all I can say is that the community can agree he requires more activity.

Members of the Jedi Council should know of a similar situation, where we asked a certain Jedi to keep up or increase activity when they returned in order for them to go up to Master/named Master. They did their part and we did ours. Now, it's Core's job to get some recognizable activity going before being handed a High Command rank based solely on experience.

Okay, so from what I read a TON of people clearly think he can handle the position and support this man but I have 1 issue and that's that you've only been back for a week, I mean a week isn't that long I mean I can say "hey guys I've been back from LOA for a week give me commander already." and that won't happen so I think you should have waited a weebit longer before saying "yo I wanna be marshal commander again." even if you have experience of being one already and sure he's been on everyday this week for multiple hours but still doesn't mean in a month he won't be inactive. So at the moment I'm gonna -1 your app, sorry bud. Give it some time and you'll have my full support but you will probably get the position anyways so I just wanna say if you do get it hope you do a good job and stay as active as possible, and if you don't then get the position then no worries you can always re-apply and will have more of a chance to get the position.  

5 minutes ago, GhosTz_AsSaSsINz said:

Okay, so from what I read a TON of people clearly think he can handle the position and support this man but I have 1 issue and that's that you've only been back for a week, I mean a week isn't that long I mean I can say "hey guys I've been back from LOA for a week give me commander already." and that won't happen so I think you should have waited a weebit longer before saying "yo I wanna be marshal commander again." even if you have experience of being one already and sure he's been on everyday this week for multiple hours but still doesn't mean in a month he won't be inactive. So at the moment I'm gonna -1 your app, sorry bud. Give it some time and you'll have my full support but you will probably get the position anyways so I just wanna say if you do get it hope you do a good job and stay as active as possible, and if you don't then get the position then no worries you can always re-apply and will have more of a chance to get the position.  

Well thats cause you didn't see him when he was Marshal xD

[GL Core +1]

Having known Core sometime and having fun with this dude I'll throw my 20p coin into the mix here - British Term aha Petrol is gas btw 

So, Core is a great commander of course we as the lads and girls of the server wanna see him more again and not just for a brief period. It's a huge role which needs the right person in it and Core can deliver that for sure.

I would propose a trial run and let the newer people of the community get to know him and see how he does. Working alongside the other higher ups and making the whole "High" Command relevant again is just what the server needs and with Core you'll get that.

I think a trial run isn't a bad shout of course a review can be set in stone for his performance and see how the reaction from the overall community plays out, you'll be able to monitor activity, behavior and overall success.

+1 I'd say for a good trial run to see how it pans out to be honest :)

When I joined RANCOR Core was a Lieutenant in the battalion, and later Commander Havoc, I've seen his dedication first hand, he is driven by his word and he always does what he says. His past in RANCOR and as a Regimental, Senior, and Marshal Commander proves that he is nothing if not dedicated and well qualified for the position.

+1

- RANCOR Battalion Commander Blitz

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

Listen here uncultured swines. Core here was the first Marshal Commander on Synergy, before that, he briefly served as Marshal on Icefuse. This man has more than enough experience and has done a lot of work when he was Marshal. Yea maybe before he resigned he was a bit inactive, BUT, before a lot of you even JOINED, this guy worked his ass off and was eventually burnt out of the position. Don't judge a clone by his defects. Besides that, MASSIVE +1. (as long as you become more active) 

• Agree 3

From experience wise I can say that Core meets every expectation for a Marshal commander hell I had talks with him on icefuse about taking palpy when my term was up. I know he has it in him to be a great marshal and no one can complain about that its just at the same time Core will you do it. Some people see this as a gamble and it kinda is will you be active or not or since you just came back can you handle it. ( I know you can but others don't) The only part i'm worried about is you leaving again I think this is your 3rd time coming back I just want to make sure you stay this time :). Overall from knowing you about a year I trust you but at the same time I understand why people -1 you. I don't want to +1 or -1 because I will be voting in your interview but if you can assure me that since your running your activity will go way up then I will feel more comfortable with you running. I would like someone else to run though for competition as well. 

~Palpy

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, Koval said:

Completely correct. +1

• Retired Founder

You've been accepted for interview,

Please note that you're going to be harshly judged, criticized, and beat in this interview.

You did excellent as Marshal beforehand.

Accepted for interview as of 12/13/2017

You have until 12/17/2017 to contact a Director or me regarding your interview.