-

Jedi Master of the Order Mace Windu

RP Rank:

-

Master of the Order

SteamID32

-

: STEAM_0:0:239387446

XF46afpWIU3f5_G0it6ppZQeyO-85lel8D0JQ_wgnUMoiZM_4oyhSRv8FSnRyrskpbBU5Gc6tGoEe1VVnrsI-lk9x-Igyyca2RDQqRvCvJLeswRdpeFZX9g2ydllkYI56U14tZolKAmX3mgO32-baB_dN7M7WN5-fs8itGb7gt38LFIGV4eHPp-2aQ

Why should you become Grand Master?:

-

There are several reasons why I would like to be the Grand Master. First, I hope to continue bringing a good presence on the server from a role play and leadership point of view. I have seen what good Yoda’s and not so popular Yoda’s look like and I feel that I can continue the good things that those Yoda’s have shown and try to eliminate and avoid the failures that hurt the previous Yoda’s terms I've experienced. I would also like this position because I believe I am a strong leader on the server and being able to be translucent and letting people know what's going on is one characteristic I have, and one that I feel is useful in Jedi. I constantly look for constructive criticism from people to help the Jedi Order grow and improve and I take these comments seriously. I am willing to learn and grow with the Jedi Order.

Availability

:- 

Monday - Sunday 3pm - 1am
(2 days off during the week day depends on the schedule)
24/7 on Discord.

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:

-

41st PVT-MAJ
21st SSG-LTC
Delta Squad Scorch
Cin Drallig/TGL x2
Mace Windu x2
CG 1SG-CMD Stone
Jedi Lead Luminara Unduli
CMD Plo Koon

Do you have a microphone?: 

-

Yes, I do

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?: 

-
If I were to get the position of Yoda I would like the Jedi Order the main reason people would want to buy VIP and join the server. I think I can do this by making Jedi enjoyable. A few ways I could do that is work with people in the Game Master program with working on Jedi based events and deployments that would be fun and enjoyable for everyone in the Order. I also would like to encourage the Knight taking on a Padawan system as I think mentoring new Jedi is a good way and the most common way you should see Jedi move up the ranks.

Activity:

-

I wish by the end of my term for the Jedi Order to have a solid set of Masters and to have people I can rely on in my absence or to take over at the end of my term. Obviously the server numbers aren’t the greatest and I can’t make the Jedi more active than the server. I just want Jedi to be something people get on to have a good roleplay experience with or to have a unique server experience with. Whether that's the combat, funny force glitches or them just enjoying the models/gameplay.

Jedi Council:

The Council has been something that has been changed or tweaked every Yoda term in one way or another. In tradition I would like to do the same. I currently like the way of obtaining the rank of Master which is you are put up per council vote and after a 3 week period you have the chance of being put up for the rank of Jedi Council Member if said person is interested and has done the work required to become a Council Member, such as shadowing and learning the ropes and strings of how the whole master thing works. After being a council member there is a step from Council member to High council member which I don’t think means a whole lot as of now as High Council member is really just a title and doesn’t really have much of a purpose as most of the abilities that come with High Council you have to get permission from an Overseer. What I would like for it to be instead, would be a learning position for people interested in the Overseer positions instead of it being available for all Council Members. With that being said Council to Overseer is a huge step and a lot for most people so I would like to use High Council Member as a training  period like how we currently view the rank of Master, high council will be showing the Jedi High Command they’re ready to move up and can handle the work..

Transparency

Something that I have noticed in my return to Jedi is that there hasn’t been much transparency between the Master+ team and the rest of the Order. A while back we had bi-weekly Jedi wide meetings that would address what the council had been up to and new changes to the order that were discussed at the meetings as well as a Q&A that would allow people to ask the Master team questions. I would like to bring that back as it was very helpful for getting feedback from the entire Order and it gave people in the order a voice and a place where they can feel that their opinion matters. One other way  I would like to make the order more transparent would be to post the council meeting notes on the forums as well as include what we talked about during the meetings during the bi-weekly meeting that was not fully explained.

Mission Board

The mission board is another thing that has not been used in quite some time and in my eyes that’s very unfortunate as it gave people in the order something to do during downtime as well as earn merits. The board for sure needs a rework. I would like to set a new standard for missions. I want them to be more player based which would increase more player interaction which would lead to more roleplay on the server which would tie back into my first point which was activity.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?:

-

I think currently the relations between the branches are slowly but surely becoming better with the work Xaze has been doing such as putting in new leads into positions and filling up the ranks, with doing so people are getting settled into their spots and will be able to branch out into other things such as branch relations. An idea I have in mind to improve the branches would be to host events/deployments for each individual branches as well as host sims or trainings to cross the branches, such as a Sith needing to be converted for Consulars and Temple Guards. While the Sith has civillians held hostage with bombs so that would be where Sentinels/Shadows would step in.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

-

Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Grand Master rank? 

-

Yes, I understand

Edited by Clutch
  • Winner 3

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

+1. Meme credit.

Seriously. Squishy made him Windu for a reason. The way Clutch has been handling the Order lately, and in the past are admirable. He may not have done much on the face of things, but in the background he has been more than a stable pillar in the Order. As far as i'm concerned you're the best pick for the job and i see insane potential in you as a Grand Master.
unknown.png

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 he finally did it you crazy bastard 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Clearly a capable guy for the role, has a lot of experience, can take criticism, and has some good ideas for Jedi.

+1 only if you accept Grogu suggestion in Jedi Discord when you get Yoda, it has yet to be officially denied by the past two Yodas!

:demonred:

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

@Clutch
I do not see your original plans of changing your command structure here that you sent me in DM's. Have you revised your plans to not include those or are you just not displaying them here. My vote will depend on this as I do not think those plans would lead to a good future for the order. However if you have revised them I definitely think I can get on board. Please let me know.

spacer.pngspacer.png

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

@Clutch
I do not see your original plans of changing your command structure here that you sent me in DM's. Have you revised your plans to not include those or are you just not displaying them here. My vote will depend on this as I do not think those plans would lead to a good future for the order. However if you have revised them I definitely think I can get on board. Please let me know.

I figured after our discussion that I would like to give it more thought and possibly discuss it with the rest of the council before trying to make change such as that so at the moment it’s on the back burner. I spoke about it with others and they felt the same as you did.

• Informative 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Clutch was my Windu when I was yoda (We dont talk about the other windu), He stood up against me when I ran for a 2nd term, With that I knew I could see him as my Windu to be able to guide me to a better order. Clutch is very dedicated when it comes to the order and its been a long time coming for him to the Yoda. +1

• Informative 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1

Compared to the majority of people in the community, Clutch is honest, blunt and has a mentality for getting his agenda and his plans across in a clear and considerate fashion for those inside and outside of the Order. I have great faith in him and has been a great person to work alongside and understands how to utilise a team efficiently. I look forward to seeing great things from Clutch and I wish you all the best in your Interview!

+1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk