Claw`s Rancor BCMD REAPP

Claw

Steam Name: [TLB] Cpt Claw

RP Name: Rancor Commander Blitz

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:118334761

Battalion you are applying for: Rancor

How many terms you've held the position?: 1 Term

Why do you wish to maintain this position?: As of now Rancor is doing pretty good but I still want to stay as BCMD as I believe they're still stuff I need to finish. I intend to continue working on our ARC Training changes as this is a project that will spill over onto my next term, should I receive one. There will be a lot of testing involved with this, and I want to see this through until its completion. One of the main reasons for this is ARC Trainings are something I’m really passionate about, so having the ability to work on a project like this is very exciting as it is a big motivation booster.

Current availability:
Monday to Friday  – 11am est - 6pm EST

Saturday – 6am EST - 11pm EST

Sunday – 6am EST - 8pm EST

What have you achieved within your battalion during your past term?:

At the start of my term, we have a severe lack of diversity among officers, with a lot of positions being unfilled. In the 3 months I had I went from 5 2ndLT’s and 3 Senior Officers to the following: 2 WO, 3 2ndLT, 1 1stLT, 3 CPT 1 Maj, 2 LTC, 2 COL, 1 CMD.

A majority of the leadership positions that were open at the start of my term compared to now have been filled as well. We were without most of our branch leads, but now those and our REGL has been filled with hard working individuals.

Rank Transfers have also been changed to make Rancor a bit more appealing. Instead of every officer going down to 2ndLT, we now have opened up the threshold to Senior Officer Positions upon Transferring. It has helped Rancor become much healthier and has brought in many new faces.

I reworked ARC Training`s as I wanted to. The Grading System for Selections have been updated to make it a tad more difficult, but also changed the SIM slightly to make it more appealing to run through for newer members of the Server. Times have also been cut in terms of hosting, so now it does not take an entire night to host and complete a training. It does however happen rarely where we have 12 people attend in a day, making it a long night.

Jedi team. The Jedi team in Rancor has gotten more active and has been filled by hard working individuals. People like Willy and Snadvich, who run or Jedi Branch and Assist in Alpha Class, respectively, have helped maintain a good bond between Clone and Jedi. Our current Shaak Ti, Lyonaxis, has also made the effort to try and get ARC Trainings to help with us more.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion?:
One of the primary things I want to do If I get a second term is to try to get more EU ARC Training out. With the new ARC Training System we are introducing SoonTM, it will be easier for EU members to obtain Trainings, but also allow other people who can’t get on at normal times attend as well.  I want to get more CMD`s and maybe a XO. We are also taking suggestions on how to Improve the Training. This information will be shared once and if our ARC Training Changes get approved and implimented, as Community Feedback on ARC Trainings have been ignored for a long time. Being one of the Server’s biggest trainings, we do care for public opinion and strive to make ARC Trainings easier to host, and easier to attend / obtain.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

I want to add some extra stuff: I've never been the best at making applications so That's why my application is a bit short. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on ts or discord Cpt. Claw#4578

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

Current: Retired

Former:  BCMD Blitz, Guild Lieutenant, Jedi Branch Overseer-x2, Guild Leader | Jedi Council Member

Banned

+1 massive massive massive +1

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

HUGE +1

Claw has been nothing but an outstanding leader in Rancor and has held a solid presence within the battalion for the past 3 months. Rancor clearly needs someone who is going to keep it consistent and push more ARC trainings. If he can get more EU ARC trainings and more consistency yet again in Rancor, this battalion will continue to shine.

• Friendly 1

Doom the Boom

+1

I've seen Claw do a lot in his Blitz term as of lately. Rancor is very active, most members I see being officers. He's very strong, charismatic, and seems to have done a lot for the battalion. In addition, he has ideas for this new term that could definitely strengthen Rancor even more.

Wishing you the best of luck, Claw!

• Friendly 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

+1 Claw is by far one of if not the most intelligent, funny and serious BCMDs I have ever had, This is simply an instant yes from me.

• Friendly 1

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

+1

Ever since I've known Claw he's done nothing but an outstanding job as the Battalion Commander of this Battalion. His application may be short, which im usually not a big fan of... but regardless I know he can continue to take this Battalion far places and help creatively improve the current ARC system. Plus the EU ARC Trainings? We need those more for sure!

• Friendly 1

Doom the Boom

Head Admin

+1, best of luck Claw!

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 Seeing an active Rancor under you has been a pleasure and since we've met I've had nothing but good encounters with you. Good job and good luck buddy!

• Friendly 1

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody

Banned

big +1

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 good app

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Mega +1

I've had a few interactions with Blitz and his battalion. He has done a fantastic job, and is a genuinely enjoyable person to RP with. I believe that Claw should stay Blitz, as he has more than proven himself capable of being BCMD if Rancor. Keep doing great things man, you're a real one.

• Friendly 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

Rancor got numbers. +1

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING