Guac's Last Fiesta <3

Forum Admin

Ya know what's funny is that, I always promised I would go out in a blaze of glory. Send a couple turbolasers into DB, say the gamerword over intercom a few times, but no. The longer I spent thinking, the more I wanted to go out like a wisp. Almost like a dream, where you wake up and you can’t really tell if it was real, so you just lay there hoping it was. I wanted to leave no trace of me behind because that would be easier. No questions, no comments, no goodbyes. I wanted to leave unannounced, sort of how I came in; but deep down, I know that is selfish. I know you all have done things to genuinely change my life and are quite frankly indescribable.

September 23rd, 2021. I was hospitalized for severe issues with my mental health. Moving from inpatient to outpatient services, I can honestly say it was one of the hardest points in my entire life. Through the span of 2 months, I worked through every part of myself. I look back now, realizing the intensity of my treatment, and wonder what got me through it; and now writing this I realize, it was you. Every single person I may have interacted with, negative or positive, contributes to the fact that I am living today. This is so much more than a shitty 18 year old game, it's more than ranks or colors, this community is like something I have never been a part of. It is not everyday you can go online and find hundreds of people with like minded interests that aren’t pedophiles and yet, y’all manage to do it. What is so awesome about this community, is that you don't have to be staff. or a commander, or @Dennisto impact this community in a positive way. Simply by interacting with friends, goofing around, and having fun can make all the difference.

To each and every person that keeps this community alive and thriving, thank you. Not gonna bother dropping @’s since I already have a shit ton of posts with them in it lol.

I’ll be staying around as a forum mod and hanging out in TS, but as far as ingame is concerned, I’m gonna be gone for a while. 

Some parting words, remember there is a person on the other side of the screen, and that person deserves all the love and respect the world has to offer.

I love you, and may the force be with you all.

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 9
  • Pay Respect 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Management
Management

:peeposalute: See ya later Guacamole and glhf in life

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Damn man. Interacting with you has really been a treat over the past year. I went from not knowing you very well to seeing you and interacting with you on a near daily basis. Thanks for all you've done, whether that be in SOBDE, GM, Staff, BH, or whatever. Cya later, Guac.

• Friendly 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

This is such a sad day seeing both of the GMM leaving, you guys were honestly some of my closest freinds i have ever meet, i cant wait to talk to you guys in the future, you guys did fantastic stuff as GMM and i hope life treats you guys well 

I dont like @Spieler

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

ima miss you homie. You were always super fun to talk with, and you made 212th (and SOBDE) way more enjoyable to be with. DM me sometimes I'll send you thigh high pics!

• Friendly 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Banned

Pleasure to meet you and work with you on Synergy. o7

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

i only spoke to you once or twice, nothing notable. but back in 212th you were amazing. love you and hope you have the best of times from here on out guac <3

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

o7 Not you too. You will be missed, Have fun with life. When or if you come back bring more guacamole with you 

• Agree 1

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Cya guac best of luck in your break you’ll be back we all come back.
If I have learned anything in my almost 4 years here it’s that some of my best friends have been made here, the good times and the bad and it makes you grow as a person.

We didn’t agree on certain things but I can agree that you make some sick ass dupes. Your a good guy and mean well I hope there is no bad blood between us on your end, at the end of the day we are just doing what we think is right. enjoy your time relaxing and enjoying life touch some grass and kiss a girl (or guy, or whatever your into)and uh don’t think I wouldn’t post this

spacer.png

your final negative talk for now has arrived. Have a good one buddy

• Friendly 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin
3 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Cya guac best of luck in your break you’ll be back we all come back.
If I have learned anything in my almost 4 years here it’s that some of my best friends have been made here, the good times and the bad and it makes you grow as a person.

We didn’t agree on certain things but I can agree that you make some sick ass dupes. Your a good guy and mean well I hope there is no bad blood between us on your end, at the end of the day we are just doing what we think is right. enjoy your time relaxing and enjoying life touch some grass and kiss a girl (or guy, or whatever your into)and uh don’t think I wouldn’t post this

spacer.png

your final negative talk for now has arrived. Have a good one buddy

I appreciate it man <3, but if you continue to post these "alleged" and photoshoped teamspeak messages I will have to ban you.

• Funny 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3