21st GM PLT/SUP getting a GM model

Name: Bacara | Gadget

RP Rank: BCMD

Suggestion: Adding the GM support model currently in the pack to the GM Pilot job/replacing it. 

Mainly cos the model is kinda 'meh' and it makes sense for them to have a GM model over a normal model.

I know their is the argument about new models but that is unknown as they just kinda happen so I'm not just gonna wait. I want this done soonish.

Implementation: Add or replace the GM pilot model with the GM Support model

Lore: The 21st Nova Corps BECAME the Galactic Marines, not many if any troopers wore the normal armour who were in GM.

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add to/Replace current pilot model with GM Support Model 
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Galactic Marines Pilot

Slots:  5

Description: 

Model: models/player/gideon/galacticmarine/elitesupport/gm_elitesupport.mdl
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other:

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Forum Admin

Doubt this will be accepted and implemented before y’all get models, +1 non the less

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

BRO PLEASE ITS THE NICEST GM MODEL EVEN IF IT STAYS LOW DEF AFTER THE MODEL UPDATES +11111111111

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Management
Management

Why not have both models tho? Rancor Pilot does it that way and I think it's a win win for people who want to be all pilot like or people who want to be just support on the ground.

+1 if it's what the battalion wants then ig

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 if it can happen before models. If not then nothing lost really.

34 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Why not have both models tho? Rancor Pilot does it that way and I think it's a win win for people who want to be all pilot like or people who want to be just support on the ground.

Wording is "Add or Replace". 21st I think would like to have both models available for its SUP, but if the option is not there to have both models then they would prefer the GM model over the current one. 

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

10 hours ago, Marvel said:

i think this is preferred. We just dont want to try to overstep the boundaries of asking for model changes.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 Perhaps this is something that will be able to come down the line once the battalion acquires the new models

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

1 hour ago, Stockings said:

+1 Perhaps this is something that will be able to come down the line once the battalion acquires the new models

It already exists. This model was used for GM elite support back into 2019. Its un used since then as support was changed to pilot and model changed for no reason. GM support was the first job on the server to be able to drop armour. It was one of 21st batts buffs, it had a Medkit too, shit was wild.

• Dumb 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Just now, Gadget said:

It already exists. This model was used for GM elite support back into 2019. Its un used since then as support was changed to pilot and model changed for no reason. GM support was the first job on the server to be able to drop armour. It was one of 21st batts buffs, it had a Medkit too, shit was wild.

Yes but I'm saying, that this could be re-made/added alongside the new models with a new version to match. Suggestions have been taking longer to be implemented, and if this is accepted it should be added around the same time as the new models for 21st, hopefully.

• Agree 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

7 minutes ago, Stockings said:

Yes but I'm saying, that this could be re-made/added alongside the new models with a new version to match. Suggestions have been taking longer to be implemented, and if this is accepted it should be added around the same time as the new models for 21st, hopefully.

Yeah, I think it'd be a good precedent to have in general since I don't think it should be causing too many issues.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

• Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to DEVELOPMENT PHASE.
(Suggestions that are being coded, set-up & tested on the development server to see if they fit the server and are without major conflicts)

• Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to PREPARATION PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been tested and are ready to be pushed for the next Server Update)

• 5 months later...
Banned

This suggestion has been IMPLEMENTED.
(Suggestions that have been implemented into the server)