• Etain Tur-Mukan
  • Consular Lead
  • Senior Admin

Off of Synergy:

• High Command of a 100+ person division
  • High Command of 70+ person battalion 
  • General Kenobi and Commander Bly

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Currently Rancor is in a bit of an iffy spot at the moment. I think I could help it not only with it's activity, but also with it's issue of top heaviness in the officer corps. I do have experience in dealing with lack luster activity and ever since I have taken control the activity has boomed quite a bit.  I have already made changes within Rancor that has led to a bit more recruitment and activity within the battalion, such as bringing back the outreach program between SOBDE and ourselves. I have also incentivized recruitment in our NCO corps by making a competition for largest number of recruits. Overall I have some large changes planned for the battalion and I will go over some of them lower in the app.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Rancor's mission as a battalion was to train the Clone Cadets on Tipoca City. They were most notable for their work as ARF troopers during the battle of Kamino, and the death's of almost all of their commanders. Blitz is the only surviving commander of Rancor and is continuing to train Clones and ARC troopers.

Availability:

Anytime after 5:00 PM EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I have played synergy since about August and have played for 1008 hours

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

At the end of my term I want the NCO corps to double the amount of our Officers. I want there to be at least 2 Rancor on a day and to have consistent ARC trainings. I also want to introduce something a bit ambitious that 2 BCMD's before me tried to execute.

My plan is to remove Weapons and Tactics from the ARC trainings. Right now W&T is a useless outdated trainings because no one uses formations, bounding, or faces. The only thing that is really used in W&T is ACE reports, combat spacing, and battle comms. My plan is to put ACE reports into the beginning of Selections so the ARC trainee's know what to call out during their trainings. An alternative that could be looked at as well is when someone gets cleared for Selections is you have the ARCO/ARCL tell them about the important stuff and have them remember it for when they do their training. Not only does this prove the fact that they can remember what they are told. This also gives the people who are looking at the trainee's to evaluate them on something more than "shoot good, nice one."

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I understand, I emphasize activity in my Officers so that the enlisted are on more often.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

• Optimistic 1

Could you please go into more detail about HOW you plan to increase recruitment and revive the battalion?

You gave some specifics about ARC trainings, but you haven’t given us any detail about how you will bring Rancor back to a good place. 

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

4 minutes ago, Harsh said:

Could you please go into more detail about HOW you plan to increase recruitment and revive the battalion?

You gave some specifics about ARC trainings, but you haven’t given us any detail about how you will bring Rancor back to a good place. 

I brought back outreach who will help act as Sergeants to get more sergeants. I'm also going to incentivize recruitment by making a Rancor of the Month. I'm also going to make an effort to recruit people on my own if I have to. If we bring in more changes that will make Rancor more desirable such as incentives, more activity, and more deployments then we will get more people 

If you have any ideas that would also help feel free to let me know!

Edited by KeviTheOne
Added more things
Banned

I don't doubt your ability as a leader, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm confident in every other area.
In short, your activity and general drive to play the server and otherwise maintain activity within your battalion has seemed otherwise lackluster. Activity can always be fixed, but this depends on the reason for your inactivity. If it's something like your work schedule or school times, it's understandable, but it gets in the way and it likely isn't a good idea.
If not, then I would ask, are you able to/willing to become a lot more active then you have recently appeared?

Like I mentioned, I don't hold any primary opinion on you aside from your activity, so if you can stress that you will be active to help out your battalion and not just get the position and dip, you would have my support.

Edited by Jayarr
2 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

I don't doubt your ability as a leader, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm confident in every other area.
In short, your activity and general drive to play the server and otherwise maintain activity within your battalion has seemed otherwise lackluster. Activity can always be fixed, but this depends on the reason for your inactivity. If it's something like your work schedule or school times, it's understandable, but it gets in the way and it likely isn't a good idea.
If not, then I would ask, are you able to/willing to become a lot more active then you have recently appeared?

Like I mentioned, I don't hold any primary opinion on you aside from your activity, so if you can stress that you will be active to help out your battalion and not just get the position and dip, you would have my support.

I %100 would be more active, I took a dip in activity as I felt there wasn't much drive in Rancor because of past leadership and the holidays coming around. 

@KeviTheOneWhat are your plans for Alpha ARC?

How do you plan on recruiting more? this is a common thing with alot of applications but no one really says what they see.  Are you going to make the officers recruit?

I really want more to this application, Rancor is a extremly unstable spot, I would love for you to write your game plan from Day 1 just to see before i put my vote in

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 2
  • Dumb 3

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Just now, Bacta said:

@KeviTheOneWhat are your plans for Alpha ARC?

How do you plan on recruiting more? this is a common thing with alot of applications but no one really says what they see.

I really want more to this application, Rancor is a extremly unstable spot, I would love for you to write your game plan from Day 1 just to see before i put my vote in

Alpha Designations are in a good spot right now in my opinion, but I would like to hear opinions on them.

As I said in an earlier response I'm going to be doing recruitments on my own and incentivizing sergeants and officers to recruit more people with either money, recommendations or a tag and designation on the roster called Rancor of the Week/Month. Also bringing back outreach means that SOBDE can help out with recruitment and activity as well

46 minutes ago, KeviTheOne said:

Currently Rancor is in a bit of an iffy spot at the moment. I think I could help it not only with it's activity, but also with it's issue of top heaviness in the officer corps. I do have experience in dealing with lack luster activity and ever since I have taken control the activity has boomed quite a bit. 

You were XO for god-sakes, either Bird kept you in a cage or you did absolutely nothing to help RANCOR from demising to its petty state which it now resides at. The only experience you have with dealing with lack-lustre activity is yourself and the battalion which you were second-command at running. And don't be mistaking the fact that activity has boomed solely of you "tak[ing] control", I would wager that lies in the point being the massive power-void left in RANCOR because you didn't do enough to motivate yourself or other high commanding officers in RANCOR to do something about the inactivity. 

12 minutes ago, KeviTheOne said:

I felt there wasn't much drive in Rancor because of past leadership

You were part of that "past leadership", and if you thought Bird had major flaws in running the battalion, from the looks of it did absolutely nothing to help and it took outside interreference to even remove said "past leadership" which you obviously didn't vibe with. 

17 minutes ago, KeviTheOne said:

I'm also going to incentivize recruitment by making a Rancor of the Month. I'm also going to make an effort to recruit people on my own if I have to.

How comes you did none of this before? Did you lack the initiative, which is needed in a leader, to ask Bird to at least consider these changes? or was it plain laziness and lack of care for the battalion whose failure didn't lie solely on you but someone else. 

I somewhat understand the whole cliché of as an XO you aren't truly able to implement ideas which you think are beneficial, but from the looks and even sound of it you didn't even try or even look for another way around things to stop the diminishing state of RANCOR. 

Edited by Chop
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

I'm gonna wait to vote, Because chop brings up a lot of good ass points, the main question is.

Do you really need BCMD to make changes in making the battalion into a active and thriving battalion?

I mean, the rancor of the month thing you could have done as a ordinary CMD, not to mention the fact that you kind of blame the responsibility of the past faults on bird and Malore, even though you yourself could have stepped above those people and done something as an XO/CMD. if I'm being honest here Kevi, rancor is in a spot where it needs changes, but most of those changes you can call as an XO, especially without a BCMD.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

Whataburger

Why is my reputation so low?

I'm not voting currently, but I have something I'd like to bring up.

Alpha ARC has been the most active aspect of Rancor for as long as I can remember, those members often come from outside of the battallion due to the application system.

How do you plan on retaining those members within the battalion if they are to lose interest in Alpha, and encourage the basic ARC troopers in the battallion to stay when they can get the same ARC treatment in a different battalion?

Hope to hear from you, I have faith.

58 minutes ago, Whataburger said:

I'm gonna wait to vote, Because chop brings up a lot of good ass points, the main question is.

Do you really need BCMD to make changes in making the battalion into a active and thriving battalion?

I mean, the rancor of the month thing you could have done as a ordinary CMD, not to mention the fact that you kind of blame the responsibility of the past faults on bird and Malore, even though you yourself could have stepped above those people and done something as an XO/CMD. if I'm being honest here Kevi, rancor is in a spot where it needs changes, but most of those changes you can call as an XO, especially without a BCMD.

1 hour ago, Chop said:

You were XO for god-sakes, either Bird kept you in a cage or you did absolutely nothing to help RANCOR from demising to its petty state which it now resides at. The only experience you have with dealing with lack-lustre activity is yourself and the battalion which you were second-command at running. And don't be mistaking the fact that activity has boomed solely of you "tak[ing] control", I would wager that lies in the point being the massive power-void left in RANCOR because you didn't do enough to motivate yourself or other high commanding officers in RANCOR to do something about the inactivity. 

You were part of that "past leadership", and if you thought Bird had major flaws in running the battalion, from the looks of it did absolutely nothing to help and it took outside interreference to even remove said "past leadership" which you obviously didn't vibe with. 

How comes you did none of this before? Did you lack the initiative, which is needed in a leader, to ask Bird to at least consider these changes? or was it plain laziness and lack of care for the battalion whose failure didn't lie solely on you but someone else. 

I somewhat understand the whole cliché of as an XO you aren't truly able to implement ideas which you think are beneficial, but from the looks and even sound of it you didn't even try or even look for another way around things to stop the diminishing state of RANCOR. 

To address both of these at once as they share similar points, I brought up changes to bird often and he said most times I can remember "You can put it in your BCMD app" or "Do it when you're BCMD". Bird often had a lazy attitude towards the end of his term, and I don't want to bad mouth him but I do want to clarify for people who are wondering. I have had these ideas in mind for a bit. Now I don't necessarily need BCMD to make most of these changes but it is the next progression step. I'm working 

1 hour ago, Chop said:

To address this fully, the first point was answered in this

4 minutes ago, KeviTheOne said:

To address both of these at once as they share similar points, I brought up changes to bird often and he said most times I can remember "You can put it in your BCMD app" or "Do it when you're BCMD". Bird often had a lazy attitude towards the end of his term, and I don't want to bad mouth him but I do want to clarify for people who are wondering. I have had these ideas in mind for a bit. Now I don't necessarily need BCMD to make most of these changes but it is the next progression step. I'm working 

For the second point, I was just letting bird run out his term because it was a week or two until it ended, while I was waiting I was planning what I would do once it was over.

And for the third point I actually have done competitions for recruiting before Bird left, I can provide images if you would like. If you have any questions about my app or questions for me you can find me in TS or in game and I'd love to talk!

• Optimistic 1

Are you serious? You're going to remove W&T because it's not being used? That boggles my mind. How about... start using what you learned in W&T? W&T is only useless to you guys because you allowed it to get to that point. It falls on you to use what you've learned, especially as the XO. Start using it ffs, it's proven effective if you use it correctly.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 5

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

You're part of the problems Rancor currently has. You guys need new and better leadership. As XO you have a ton of power in maintaining a battalion, especially if your BCMD isn't doing the job correctly. If you had been doing your job as XO properly your battalion wouldn't be in as bad a spot as it is. 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

2 hours ago, KeviTheOne said:

At the end of my term I want the NCO corps to double the amount of our Officers.

How is this going to happen, besides the "trooper of the month" which should be of the week to generate the most activity IMO. What other incentives can you put on this?

2 hours ago, KeviTheOne said:

I have taken control the activity has boomed quite a bit.

Yes certian activity has picked up because a stagnant leader has left but you also have to keep in mind the power players that are coming to zoom up the ranks lets be honest. 

Questions:

1. What are your plans besides look at an ARC training, and trooper of the month? Can we get maybe on or two more ideas

2. What is your plan to clarify public ARC docs with the new training discord, it seems that I get 6 different answers on it

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 hour ago, KeviTheOne said:

You're the XO right now. You are acting BCMD you can do whatever you want at the moment. The only thing that really will come with you being BCMD is a title and a little more respect on the server. Right now with this application the respect you had is fading away because you don't seem dedicated. If anything I agree with Finn with the thought that Rancor needs new Leadership. I don't have anyone in mind that is currently in Rancor that could be there but we need new leadership.

Just now, Dennis said:

How is this going to happen, besides the "trooper of the month" which should be of the week to generate the most activity IMO. What other incentives can you put on this?

Yes certian activity has picked up because a stagnant leader has left but you also have to keep in mind the power players that are coming to zoom up the ranks lets be honest. 

Questions:

1. What are your plans besides look at an ARC training, and trooper of the month? Can we get maybe on or two more ideas

2. What is your plan to clarify public ARC docs with the new training discord, it seems that I get 6 different answers on it

I also plan on making deployments happen more often for Rancor by talking to the GM team, currently we don't get deployed because of our reputation during events. 

Also I want to phase out the use of our discord to advertise the trainings and swap entirely over to the training discord

5 hours ago, Finn said:

You're part of the problems Rancor currently has. You guys need new and better leadership. As XO you have a ton of power in maintaining a battalion, especially if your BCMD isn't doing the job correctly. If you had been doing your job as XO properly your battalion wouldn't be in as bad a spot as it is. 

Finn would know, hes been BCMD for almost a 6 months now I believe

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 4

Cannon 2.0 | Shaved Palpy's head

Credit Score: 707

12 hours ago, Chop said:

He became XO like two weeks ago. The last XO before him, Jester, was the one you'd direct most of these towards as he spent the most time as XO during Bird's term. The massive power void was initiated because people left the server for one reason or another. Some of us were tired of the server, disliked the politics, or had other real life obligations. For the most part, our departure screwed over the last BCMD as everyone capable in his officer core began to gradually leave without him being able to do much which has translated to the problem you have today.

10 hours ago, Fizzik said:

Are you serious? You're going to remove W&T because it's not being used? That boggles my mind. How about... start using what you learned in W&T? W&T is only useless to you guys because you allowed it to get to that point. It falls on you to use what you've learned, especially as the XO. Start using it ffs, it's proven effective if you use it correctly.

The only thing that has extensive use in W&T is the Ace Report system tbh. And the Ace report system is already taught to most battalions by their own arcs/officers/BCMDs/etc.

9 hours ago, Finn said:

I'd refer to top post with this.

Gonna add my personal +1. Evidently, Bird wanted to trust you with this kind of responsibility and you seem to be the only one willing to step up to try to handle it. I know you've done some decent work before and I've enjoyed our talks about server state before so I think this could be a nice idea.

• Informative 1

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

+1, Hope you will get it. But it looks like you are getting alot of -1's

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

Also Rancor is at a bad point right now. Maybe you should try another time Kevi? Get the battalion up too shape and then we can get a BCMD. Get Officer core up and running with the NCO core too. We need people and a person that wont be too much like Bird. We want rancor to grow before we do anything else

• Confused 4
  • Dumb 1

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

the problem with rancor and probably why bird got demotivated was the community inside of rancor died. You have the ability to lead and make it a community again like it was in early September. I need more info before I cast my vote.

Edited by Xuen
  • Agree 1
  • Confused 3

Rancor Med 1SG Xuen(under Stix), Warrant Officer Hammer (under stix), Warrant Officer Alpha-66(BIRD)

dude? you know that report was about all of RANCOR HC. That includes you

You sat around, with the rest of leadership, and did fuck all for ages letting a battalion rot and die under your feet. As an XO it shouldn't matter how shit your BCMD is, if you don't pick up his slack why are you even there at all? Why is it only now that Bird has taken all the blame that you're suddenly stepping up, well of course only after you get BCMD.

This just seems pathetic, honestly you probably should've resigned alongside Bird cause this is shameless.

On 11/30/2021 at 5:48 PM, Silvy said:

Also Rancor is at a bad point right now. Maybe you should try another time Kevi? Get the battalion up too shape and then we can get a BCMD. Get Officer core up and running with the NCO core too. We need people and a person that wont be too much like Bird. We want rancor to grow before we do anything else

yeah he had his shot and it ended with him and rancor HC getting blasted on the forums and the BCMD leaving. I don't think rancor needs this leadership anymore cause it's not got them any of this up until now so why would they get it for them in the future.

On 11/30/2021 at 12:34 AM, KeviTheOne said:

Why did you fucking do something about him then. You're the 2nd most powerful person in a battalion and have tonnes of ideas. You see your BCMD failing to do anything and denying everything you request. SO what did you do? Literally fucking nothing. You have a million avenues to proceed with getting changes implemented, if Bird was really that huge of an issue then why didn't you go to the Marshal commander. 
This is you just shifting blame to Bird cause you're too ashamed to accept your personal responsibility. your Shaak Ti got shamed for doing the same thing on the report so I see no reason why you should get away with it either.

Look, everyone deserves chances but this is taking really taking the piss. I should have no blind faith that suddenly you're going to become a good leader just because you got BCMD. You've done no good for Rancor to this day and there's no evidence you're gonna do anything for it in the future. Maybe you should've accepted the collective responsibility and gone with the report.

You aren't a victim of Bird's incompetence you're a product of it

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

This application has been VOIDED by the author.

You are permitted to put up another application for other positions, however;

If you void another commander application within 30 DAYS, then you're subject to a 30 DAY cooldown from applying.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

hi.