Executive Officer

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:210774205

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

501st BCMD Rex

Experience:

Trooper:

212th -> PVT to SSG (Engineer) [Late 2018]
          This is the first time I joined a battalion and at the time, I was still completely new to the GMOD and the server and was completely overwhelmed. Although I wasn't a high enough rank to truly see the size of the server, it was late 2018 and the engineer regiment was calling my name. I joined up and learned all about engineering as well as other forms of RP and server stuff. And though I wasn't on for too long (3 weeks), this run allowed me to get my feet wet and understand what it means to RP on Synergy Roleplay.

501st -> PVT to 1SG (Medic) [Early 2019]

After having the urge to come and RP again, I returned to Synergy only after a couple weeks and this time ended up joining 501st. This time, I finished all the NCO ranks (once again, a bit overwhelmed due to all the new responsibilities as NCO) and even achieved my first SNCO position as 1SG.  Additionally, after witnessing medics do RP, I instantly fell in love with the MED regiment and decided that as my path.  During this time, I also discovered the forums and went for staff for the first time (more on that later). Though, once again, I didn't achieve much and was here more for the fun, I did now at this point fully understand what an NCO does and mean as well as start to understand what an SNCO does.

501st -> PVT to WO (MEDO, ARCO, TC) [Early 2020]

This time, I had decided that I was actually going to commit and rise through the battalion. I joined up with the 501st once again and got my shit together. The MED branch had once again called to me and I joined within a couple of days. I worked on experience and ranking and just general battalion things for a while. I decided that I wanted to do more for the medics and devoted my time towards MEDO. Once I got MEDO, I helped out in making sure the branch was alive and making sure that those who wanted training or wanted to join MED, were attended to. This run also includes the first time I go for Torrent Company. I didn't get a lore job like I really wanted to go for but I did get the lore name Redeye. And so after being reintroduced to the SNCO corps and spending time to fully understand what they're expected to do and what their job is, I achieved what I never thought I could... I became the WO for 501st. I was once again overwhelmed to the whole new side of the battalion but eventually got the hang of it and made sure that the NCOs were doing what they were supposed to be doing and made sure that the NCO meetings were held. This was the first taste of what was to come in the officer corps. Shortly after becoming WO, I completed my ARC trainings and eventually got ARCO where my duties were pretty much the same as MEDO but with a few key changes. 

501st -> PVT to XO (MEDO, MEDL, TCO, TCC, XO) [Late January, 2021]
          This being current position I hold in the 501st. It had been around half a year, give or take, from the last time I was in 501st. I joined the server once again out of curiosity and like the other times, I instantly joined 501st again just to see how it was doing. I once again, ended up going for MED but eventually joined Torrent Company and became Tup. At the time, I believed that you couldn't be a MED and Tup given that he is not explicitly a MED so for a couple of weeks I was doing Torrent Company work with the TCOs and TCC. Eventually, a TCO spot opened up and I went for it. I ended up getting it and continued to do tryouts, document work, and more for Torrent Company and the rest of the battalion. I also went up in the MED ranks. I was given the MEDO title and was a little surprised but quickly adjusted and helped out with tryouts. Additionally, I was also given the WO rank again and I spent the 3 weeks doing the same as I did last time. Just making sure the NCOs were behaving good and hosting the NCO meetings every week. After I completed the term, Kix opened up and I knew that I just had to go for it with my MED background. The MED lead had also just opened and so it was the first time I was going up against someone for a position. I ended up getting it and worked towards making MED a popular regiment again. I, with the help of my fantastic, newly appointed MEDOs, worked hard and eventually got MED to the regiment in the 501st with one of the most members (tied with JT). After about a month of MEDL, the Appo position had opened up and the opportunity had opened up for me. After going for it, I became the TCC of Torrent Company of 501st which is currently the position I hold in the battalion at the time of writing this.

Other:

Sentinel
     Sentinel Manager
     Shadow
     Shadow Manager
     Knight
     Consular
     Naval CN
     104th JT SSG
     21st SO
     Staff

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

There are a couple of reasons why I should become a Battalion Commander. Those reasons being that I have the experience, the leadership skills, respect for everyone, the knowledge to run the battalion, and the resilience for the battalion.  My first point being that I have the experience to run the battalion. As listed above, I have been in the 501st for a while, taking up several different positions in the 501st with each position giving a new perspective on the battalion and giving me the much needed experience to run the 501st. The next reason being is that I believe that I have the leadership skills required to run the 501st. Leadership is something that is required to run something like the 501st (no shit) but more importantly, is a skill that I've learned to have in my time here on the server. The third reason being that I respect not just officers but everyone in and out of the battalion and treat them equally. Respect is obvious yet seemingly important to have in a person and it definitely isn't easy to run a battalion when you don't respect anyone and vice versa. Luckily this is something that I've picked up well before joining the server and have continued to improve over the months of being on the server and just in real life. Running a battalion is no easy feat and with experience, comes knowledge. Over the months of being in the battalion, I've learned how to do things like using documents, for example. Doc work isn't the only thing I've come to learn over time; things like organization, teamwork , and learning to deal with weird situations and problem solve are also things I've come to learn overtime. Which brings me to my next and final point, resilience and ability to problem solve. Adaptability is a very important skill to have as a BCMD as weird and sometimes difficult situations are thrown at them every so often. It's important to know how to address and hopefully solve most, if not all, of these problems.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes, I do. The 501st was a battalion under the leadership of Commander Rex, Anakin Skywalker, and Ahsoka Tano. They were the main battalion that was focused on in the Clone Wars Animated TV Show (2009) and were considered an elite battalion of Republic. They continued through the Clone Wars as "Vader's Fist" but that's a story for another day. They had a very long list of battles with some of the more notable ones being the Battle Of Umbara, Battle of Coruscant, Battle of Christophsis, Battle of Kamino and more. They used a number of vehicles in TCW such as the BARC speeders, LAATs,  ATTEs, and AT-RTs. During Order 66, the legion was split up into two parts. With a large chunk of the force assaulting the Jedi temple with Anakin Skywalker during the Jedi Purge and another, smaller part, along with 332nd, fighting Ahsoka Tano and Rex after the Battle of Mandalore. The 501st had many famous lore characters which include: Rex, Anakin, Ahsoka, Fives, Echo, Vaughn, Appo, Redeye, Jesse, Hawk, and more. And finally, they were supplied with DC-15s and DC-15a with some troopers like Rex and other ARC troopers such as Echo, Fives, and Jesse were supplied with the DC-17. Different classes had different weapons to fit their job type like for example, heavy troopers like Hardcase were supplied with the Z-6 Rotary Blaster Canon and ARF troopers such as Boomer had the DC-15x which was a sniper.

Obviously, there's more but with the large history of the 501st, writing their entire history would take forever and could probably be someone's entire college essay. I'll spare you the suffering.

Availability:

In-Game: Anytime after 5pm EST up to 11pm EST on weekdays. On weekends, 4pm EST to 12pm EST.
Discord: Pretty much all day except when I'm sleeping (1am EST to 8am EST)
TeamSpeak: Usually the same times as when I'm on the server but sometimes I'll pop in on the days I don't have time to get on.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Rough estimate: Since late 2018 (Although I had a different name)
Exact numbers: "| Torrent Company XO Appo has played for 3186:34:14."

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Currently, the battalion is in a great spot but that doesn't mean it can't be improved. The last/current Rex has done much to improve different systems in the 501st as well as Discord and more. Still here are some things to go over that could still be improved:

• Jedi -> Jedi have always been one of the things that could be improved in the 501st and although the last Anakin has done good work in trying to revive it, there are still some things that could be worked on. I don't have any large plans right now and I imagine more and more ideas will come in as high command, Ahsoka, and Anakin work together to fix some of the flaws. Jedi joining sub-units have always been weird and having a nice system is important to remove any confusion.
  • Relations -> Setting up a battalion representative system is something that I had in mind when I say to improve relations with other battalions. Not only does this include relations between battalions in the same regiment or even outside of our regiment but also between troopers inside the battalion. Although difficult, I would like to implement a dedicated game night to strenghten morale and friendship between people. This allows for more people to be active as they enjoy hanging out with the person they were playing Minecraft with or whatever and ultimately improves relations between people in the battalion.

Miscellaneous Changes:
  • Work with REGL to continue reviving regiments that don't get too much attention.
  • Work to further improve sub-units with Vaughn and the future Appo to ensure that they continue to flourish and maybe make changes along the way if necessary.
  • Improve activity through trainings, events, challenges, and more.
  • Host bi-weekly, alternative officer and NCO meetings to ensure that everyone is on the same page. For example, the officers will meet one week and the next would be NCOs. Although some weeks we might not have anything to report, someone always forgets something and they are reminded at meetings. 
  • Give more power to officers and HC.
  • Increase number of Senior Officers.
  • Small changes to discord roles and perms.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes, I do.

• Agree 1

Current: Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2), Guardian Master (x2)
Ex: Rex, Tup, Kix, and Appo, Bultar Swan

spacer.png

+1 This man would make a great Rex. I've worked hand and hand with this amazing person. 

I would love to serve under this fine man as the new Commander Rex. His time as Appo didnt go unnoticed and he recieved the rank of XO from the current Rex himself. 

I'm gonna hate seeing Marvel go but he did as he set out to do. I'm 100% positive that Marvel himself would like to see Atlex as the new Rex :)

~ 501st ARFO 1SG EmBark

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

This man was the greatest Tup the server has ever seen. I tried to fish him into 104th so much after I left 501st and he never budged. He is super dedicated and has a lot of experience under a lot of different Rexes to help the 501st. +1

Edited by Hanz

🌓🌙

+1 , he just got Improcco Jedi damn time to host trials again. 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

On 11/12/2021 at 6:13 PM, Hanz said:

This man was the greatest Tup the server has ever seen. I tried to fish him into 104th so much after I left 501st and he never budged. He is super dedicated and has a lot of experience under a lot of different Rexes to help the 501st.

Please keep responses on this post limited to +1/-1 and questions.

+1 He will do a great job as Rex!

• Dumb 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

+1

You have grown to be such an amazing leader. You’re ready for this.

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

On 11/16/2021 at 7:30 PM, Silvy said:

+1, This is the best 501st trooper i have ever seen

You must never have met Sugga

but on the real. Your application is actually an application, you write substance into it and gave justification. this isn't some jerk off of your achievements you clearly show a desire to continue a 501st legacy, you know you don't need to be revolutionary yet that doesn't cripple your app. You seem to know what you're doing and I can see you being a great example.
+1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Agree 1

hi.

• 2 weeks later...