mavelle apreciation post

a61db41f2b4ef83f316faa1b17ccbb8c.jpg

We do not deserve Mavelle. Man has literally made 3 New Villages without being asked. He helps perma prop the new layout on Main. He is not a Brit. Omg appreciate this man

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

mavelle just might be the nicest person ive ever met, who is not also an idiot. Dude mixed sunshine flowing through every word he says with a downright competent person, which usually doesnt happen. Reminds me of Caidoon before he resigned, but with a lighter vibe. 

This dude is a great friend, will tell you shit blunt if he thinks you need it, takes advice and criticism both incredibly well, and he's downright appreciative of everyone working to make the server, or even any battalion or subunit or anything he's in better, maybe more than anyone I've ever met in my life. 

Mavelle is one of those guys that you get upset at when you don't know him because everyone's gushing about how amazing he is every time he's brought up, and then you get to know him and agree within 2 conversations. 

Despite the kerfuffles in the last couple days (where i am ashamed to admit i actually raised my voice at mavelle for the first time in my life) you're an awesome dude, and a great boss. Thanks for bein you mavelle, keep on rockin it. 

Also he can't promote me any higher so I can't even be accused of breaking out the kneepads. Eat it Forseen. 

Edited by Jovanovic
Also
  • Funny 1

Goodbye, everyone. 

17 minutes ago, Jovanovic said:

mavelle just might be the nicest person ive ever met, who is not also an idiot. Dude mixed sunshine flowing through every word he says with a downright competent person, which usually doesnt happen. Reminds me of Caidoon before he resigned, but with a lighter vibe. 

This dude is a great friend, will tell you shit blunt if he thinks you need it, takes advice and criticism both incredibly well, and he's downright appreciative of everyone working to make the server, or even any battalion or subunit or anything he's in better, maybe more than anyone I've ever met in my life. 

Mavelle is one of those guys that you get upset at when you don't know him because everyone's gushing about how amazing he is every time he's brought up, and then you get to know him and agree within 2 conversations. 

Despite the kerfuffles in the last couple days (where i am ashamed to admit i actually raised my voice at mavelle for the first time in my life) you're an awesome dude, and a great boss. Thanks for bein you mavelle, keep on rockin it. 

Also he can't promote me any higher so I can't even be accused of breaking out the kneepads. Eat it Forseen. 

Just admit you think he's cute omg

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

1 hour ago, Whataburger said:

this guy @Mavelleis beloved

we do not deserve this man

im too tired to link all the goated shit he has done for us

but you can just take a look around yourself and see.

18 minutes ago, Jovanovic said:

2 dudes bricked up on the forums like there no tomorrow

• Funny 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

8 minutes ago, Taz said:

Actual footage of crimson going palpatine SA -> director:

@Crimson

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

4 minutes ago, Comics said:

2 dudes bricked up on the forums like there no tomorrow

1. what does bricked up mean, is this some british communist thing i dont understand?

2. stop bein negative. mavelles a cool dude, and whataburger so graciously gave me the opportunity to appreciate everything he does. 

Goodbye, everyone. 

Forum Admin
24 minutes ago, Fyi said:

who is mavelle

who are you again

• Agree 1
  • Optimistic 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

46 minutes ago, Jovanovic said:

1. what does bricked up mean, is this some british communist thing i dont understand?

2. stop bein negative. mavelles a cool dude, and whataburger so graciously gave me the opportunity to appreciate everything he does. 

Dude is absolutely bricked to the max 

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~