Void suggestion

JesterQuestion

Forum Admin

-1. I don't even think they are making models for Null. Pretty sure everyone said dont put this up because it wouldn't go through but eh. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I keep seeing people saying the Null reputation but every time I asked about them on the server, I'd just keep hearing "yeah, they were toxic af". I don't see any like real reasons for it not to be re-added above to be honest and will write below reflecting that.

+1 They're offering things (two whitelists, a kit weapon on one, etc.) in exchange to try to make it happen and essentially trying to shift Rancor into an ARC battalion with 2 subunits (the same as about every other bat on the server). In terms of game balance, they'd basically have the same loadouts as existing jobs in their battalion while losing some from others to maintain the current powerbalance of the battalion. In terms of potential roleplay situations, it could allow a (IC) rivalry between the two groups in the battalion with Rancor acting as a mediator and allows more slots for people to play potentially cool lore characters. As long as they're not just running around dismissing people because "regs" or something, I don't see it as any different from adding any other group.

Spoiler

ad8bc927391514157128a6e82ecb335c.png

Pretty telling, lmao. 

Edited by CastleClone
Good reasons everyone.
  • Dumb 9

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

-1. Please stop

• Agree 3

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

26 minutes ago, BigBoss said:

-1 No 
You have your Alpha ARC, leave Null dead and buried. Dont ruin their repuation.

PLUS 
Null HATES Alpha ARCs and Alphas HATE Null. Wouldnt be good dynamic

giphy.gif

Nulls reputation is horrible. They were know for toxic, elitist, bordering on mingy behavior. 

Alpha and Null dislike each other as much as Bad Batch dislikes regular clones (which include RC) so by this logic SOBDE needs to remove BB

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 11

Alpha-98 "Nate" | Alpha-77 "Fordo" | Commander Colt

spacer.png

1 minute ago, JesterQuestion said:

Nulls reputation is horrible. They were know for toxic, elitist, bordering on mingy behavior. 

Alpha and Null dislike each other as much as Bad Batch dislikes regular clones (which include RC) so by this logic SOBDE needs to remove BB

+1 Remove BB, keep Null dead. ez win

(EDIT)

Alpha ARCs literally DESPISED Nulls as they saw them as INFERIOR REJECTS and considered themselves to be the TRUE special unit when it came to batches of clones. 
Remember when there was a huge thing going around back in late 2017 about Alphas and Nulls CONSTANTLY at each others throat.
facepalm-crowd.gif

Edited by BigBoss

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

2 minutes ago, JesterQuestion said:

The Dark Knight GIF - The Dark Knight Joker Heath Ledger - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Agree 4
  • Funny 1
  • Dumb 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

hqdefault.png

please for fucks sake can we please not 

• Winner 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

Rancor Command rlly desperate huh?

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Please keep in mind that the cap for jobs in a single battalion is 20. Rancor is currently at 17, meaning 3 jobs would need to be removed to accommodate this addition. Please also keep in mind that main battalion jobs are standardized and would be nearly impossible to exchange for subunit jobs.

• Informative 1

Expected some negatives (Preferably with real reasons)  but wasn't expecting this kinda salt shower. This topic is now void 

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 5

Alpha-98 "Nate" | Alpha-77 "Fordo" | Commander Colt

spacer.png

Forum Admin
1 minute ago, JesterQuestion said:

Expected some negatives (Preferably with real reasons)  but wasn't expecting this kinda salt shower. This topic is now void 

Valiant effort sir! /j

Edited by Guac
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 5

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3