Sinister's Guild Leader Re-Application

Sinister

Steam Name: Sinister

RP Name: Guild Leader Vas Rau

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:67611701

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Bounty Hunter

How many terms you've held the position?: 1

Why do you wish to maintain this position?: To be blunt, I'm not done yet. My purpose in holding the Guild Lead position is to ensure the Guild is set up with everything it needs to be self-sustaining in the future and not rely on the work of 1-3 people as it has in the past. I want to improve the playerbase's viewpoint of the Bounty Hunter faction, and ensure that it stays that way. Over my term I've come close to this, but there is more to be done.

Current availability: My in-game activity has been low lately. I've only been able to get on for about 2-3 hours, 4-5 days a week. I'm in the process of applying/interviewing for jobs, while still working 40 hours a week. That will improve to open up more in the next 1-2 weeks. I have remained quite active on the back end, though that is not visible to the public. I'm always available via discord, and I chat with my Leadership about developments via Discord daily when I'm not able to be online. I'm also in the process of saving for a PC so I get more than 6 FPS in game.

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?: For an overall summary, I'd say I've made progress towards stabilizing the Guild's future. 

October - Major roster revisions and organizational rework, Release of Guild Intelligence (Eventually removed), Release of Clan Contracting, Release of Senate Operations in conjunction with Owen (Eventually removed), Release of Most Wanted in conjunction with Naval, CG, and the Directors, Removed document and discord access from previous guild leadership that hadn't been removed since the beginning of the faction, major discord overhaul, major rule revision, release of new Guild Informant tryouts (reworked later to cloak certification test).

November - Leadership restructure with Luietenant and Evaluator, attempted to boost clan numbers by reviewing clan policies and offering discounts on creation then generated roleplay through bounties and events with the clans, advocated for Assassin Droids to have the ability to detect cloakers, updated whitelist prices according to current economy/achievable values, Rework of Freelancer - mostly ratio's doing, revised rules/ROE for CIS release, Discord rework v2, Complete document overhaul with major work done by Satan/Dakar

December/January - More rule updates/revisions, Removal of Guild Intelligence (Failed), Added renown paychecks to guild leadership evaluators and clan leaders, recruited more evaluators and adjusted evaluator policies, started a contest to build the new village for the map change, began Marshal program (still in setup stage), opened Lieutenant Applications

My purpose in this long list is not to show everything I've accomplished. It's to show everything I failed on. Throughout my term and even before I became Guild Lead, I continually changed things. I ran with a trial and error mindset, implementing everything I thought may work, and just removing it later on if it didn't. I'll speak about why that's been effective for me in the next section.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?: My entire goal and purpose of being Guild Leader at this time is to set up the Guild on the back end to have a stable future. I want to finish what I started, train some people up to understand how the new Guild operates, and hand it off to someone else. At this time, I don't believe anyone that is ready is also willing to take on the responsibility. For someone else to continue my work at this stage would be a large workload to take on, and for someone that's not involved in the process already, it would be difficult. There are a few more policies I want to get worked out that I can speak on if questioned, but I'm attempting to keep this application from being too long. The basis of this trial and error mentality I utilized is that when different policies went active, it also in turn affected the daily actions of every Bounty Hunter. I released different policies and announcements at different times, then observed how the active playerbase reacted, and adapted it accordingly. There's still a few policies I'm watching, as well as one that's brand new that will need to be adjusted. I want the Guild to be at a state that a Bounty Hunter's presence is enjoyable by everyone on the server, and the "fun" isn't one-sided. As well as providing safeguards that can turn that negative experience into a roleplay encounter to solve it, without causing bigger issues. To summarize, I want to ensure the stability of future Guild Leaders, and finish what I have been working on to hand off the Guild to the next round of Guild Leadership, and take a step back.

My term ends at a poor time, I would likely be on LOA and return shortly if it wasn't ending now, but we are where we are.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Forum Admin

+1 did a great job, good luck on a second term!

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 

Working long hours is tough, and it’s even tougher to lead in such a position, however you’ve done a decent job. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 pog this guy 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management