MoH CT-5193 PVT Marvel

RP Rank: 

Private

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:445805193

Battalion or Squad you are applying for: 

Clone Force 99 aka The Bad Batch

Experience: 

I’m not going to write about my time in each position I’ve held but rather list them below somewhat in chronological order:

Clone:

• CT PVT Elevator
  • Delta Squad Sev
  • 501st PVT - MSG, JTT, Drill, Recruiter of the Month
  • Null-7 Lieutenant Mereel
  • Null-12 Sergeant A’den
  • Null-6 Lieutenant Kom’rk
  • Null-11 Captain Ordo (Null XO)
  • Delta Squad Boss
  • 41st PVT - SGT
  • Null-Class ARC Trooper Jaing
  • SOBDE Regimental Commander
  • 501st Torrent Company PVT
  • 327th PVT - SGT, K-Company
  • Delta Squad Fixer
  • Delta Squad Boss (Round 2)
  • 104th PVT - CSM, ENGL, Wolfpack Tracer
  • CG ARC SGM

Other:

• Jedi Youngling - Jedi Master
  • Several Jedi Branch Management positions
  • Jedi Commander Etain Tur-Mukan
  • Naval Senior NCO and ENGO
  • Senator Lux Bonteri of Onderon
  • New Admin - Head Admin
  • Game Helper - Game Master Manager
  • Former Game Master Chief
  • Former CWRP Director
  • Trainer :) and attempted Trainer Officer :)
  • Medal of Honor Recipient

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: 

As a previous Squad Lead and Regimental Commander for SOBDE I believe I can successfully make Bad Batch a professional, active, and respected squad amongst SOBDE and the server. From previous knowledge and what I gather Bad Batch has struggled for most of its time on the server. Whether it be not being able to keep active members or just the overall professionalism of the squad, Bad Batch has seen a lot of errors and mistakes since it’s addition to the server. I feel I have more than enough experience to do the job and below I will list my plans/goals for Bad Batch:

Reevaluating Bad Batch and it’s purpose on the server

• My first step would be to evaluate Bad Batch and it’s current members. I want to know what Bad Batch’s purpose is on the server other than being a nod at their episodes in Season 7 and if they don't have a defining role on the server I want to make one for them.
  • I will implement and enforce a zero strike policy. I want Bad Batch to know how to roleplay as their characters without coming off as mingey or breaking any server rules. They need to be as professional as possible within RP.

Restructuring Bad Batch

• The next step would be to look over everything about the squad. Tryouts, rules, outreach, etc. During my two separate terms as Boss I tried my best to implement new ideas to Delta Squad’s tryouts and I plan to do the same with Bad Batch to ensure their tryouts are the best they can possibly be.
  • One of my goals for Bad Batch is to usher in a new generation of SOBDE. During my last tenure in a Squad Lead position I blacklisted all old/previous/current members of SOBDE from my squad for around 50 rounds of tryouts in order to try and get newer people into the squad. Of course they can be waived if they ask me and tell me why they should be allowed to tryout before the blacklist is up and I might waive them to tryout beforehand. Although I plan on working out the details more later on before I start hosting tryouts.

Outreach Program

• Honestly the Outreach Program for SOBDE has and always will be an absolute mess. It gets changed by every Squad Lead and Regimental and it will probably always be like that. My plan for Outreach will be entirely based off what we learned about Bad Batch in Season 7.
  • I plan to have a close working relationship with the 212th and 501st. Commander Cody often assigned Clone Force 99 missions from what we can gather from the show and we know that the Bad Batch came to respect Captain Rex as well.

Promoting Roleplay and Activity

• I want the time my squad members spend on the server to be as productive as possible and not wasteful. Whether it be just interacting with others on the server in small talk or participating in events, encounters, and public trainings.
  • I want to utilize my Senior Admin rank in game to set up trainings and stuff for Bad Batch to do when we are playing and I want to get deployments planned for my squad to keep them engaged with the server.

Implementing and Suggesting New Ideas for Bad Batch

• I want to spend my entire time in the position coming up with and implementing new and unique ideas for the squad. I want to hear people’s suggestions, even if they’re not in Bad Batch. I want to leave a mark on the squad that won’t be forgotten and ensure the longevity and uniqueness of the squad.
  • I will gladly post server suggestions for the squad and it doesn’t even bother me if these things aren’t even implemented onto the server during my term as long as the future members of the squad get to enjoy whatever it may be.

Do you understand the lore of your Battalion or Squad?: 

Yes I do.

Availability: 

I work full time mostly 7am - 4pm CST so I can normally play after 4pm and I have two days off a week and with COVID, I ain’t goin anywhere.

Estimate of how long you have played on Synergy:

I joined on August 12th, 2018 and have played for 6556:50:28.

Do you have a microphone?: 

Yes I do.

Where do you want your Battalion or Squad at the end of your term?:

By the end of my term I want to have completed all listed goals and intentions for the squad and more. I want to have filled all positions within the squad with new faces hopefully in order to help the squad grow. I want to have ensured the professionalism, longevity, and activity of the squad and have held them at the highest standard possible. I want Bad Batch to have good relations with the rest of the server and hopefully have made good bonds with the Outreach the squad is set up with at the time. Finally I want to have selected an Executive Officer and selected a suitable replacement for myself in the case that I do not reapply and make sure the squad can continue to grow and move in the right direction without me there.

Do you understand if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: 

I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and that you must reapply after three months to maintain your Commander rank?:

I do.

[DISCLAIMER]

I understand that I have recently returned to the server after nearly 6 months of not actively playing and I completely understand any concerns about this. I have decided to apply due to the lack of a Lead for Bad Batch for quite awhile now and really a lack of a squad as well. SOBDE has been my home on the server for majority of my time here and I am willing to help Bad Batch out without taking an open member position and burning out before I, or others, feel comfortable to apply for Hunter. I feel if given the opportunity to jump in as soon as possible will give me the will to last the entire term and hopefully more afterwards.

Like always if you have any questions or concerns leave them below or feel free to message me privately either here on the Forums or on Discord. My Discord is: Ruusaar#1337.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I don't doubt you can take up the mantle of Hunter, but I have a question to ask.

I've known you since the first time you were in SO BDE and you've always been really laid back.
There is nothing inherently wrong with this but I want to ask how you plan on making sure your squad is up to standard because your laid back demeanor is a bit of a red flag for me at least.
Thanks in advance.
Ill vote after you answer

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

+1, Marvel has taken the time to ask me and talk to me about being a Hunter and I am more than happy to welcome him as Hunter!

• Friendly 2

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

+1 I've Known you since you were "Elevator" and I've seen you grow as a leader/staff and you've taken positions that helped SO BDE in a right direction, but I still sit with my concern about you just coming back but since there's is only one person in BB as of right now It would be a smoother transition then coming back to a full one.
I wish you luck and GL on your interview.

Edited by youngfatherless
  • Friendly 2

+1 Good Luck, you have what it takes to lead Bad Batch in a good direction 

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• Management
Management
3 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

I don't doubt you can take up the mantle of Hunter, but I have a question to ask.

I've known you since the first time you were in SO BDE and you've always been really laid back.
There is nothing inherently wrong with this but I want to ask how you plan on making sure your squad is up to standard because your laid back demeanor is a bit of a red flag for me at least.
Thanks in advance.
Ill vote after you answer

I personally decide to take a laid back approach to the community because quite frankly the times where I've taken this community too seriously it really can affect the amount of fun myself and others have when on the server. I am obviously going to enforce the rules when it comes to my squad but at the end of the day I play this server to have fun and relax. Really I'm just trying to figure out how to word this response without sounding like I don't care, but I truly do care about the server and SOBDE and that's what keeps dragging me back here lol. 

At the end of the day I want my squad to have a good time when they're on the server and not feel like this is a job but that doesn't mean they can just break the rules and fuck around to have fun. We just have fun playing the server, roleplaying, and doing our thang.

Sorry if this maybe wasn't the answer you were looking for or maybe I didn't word it that great but thank you for the feedback and the question and if you have any more concerns send them my way!

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 minute ago, Marvel said:

I personally decide to take a laid back approach to the community because quite frankly the times where I've taken this community too seriously it really can affect the amount of fun myself and others have when on the server. I am obviously going to enforce the rules when it comes to my squad but at the end of the day I play this server to have fun and relax. Really I'm just trying to figure out how to word this response without sounding like I don't care, but I truly do care about the server and SOBDE and that's what keeps dragging me back here lol. 

At the end of the day I want my squad to have a good time when they're on the server and not feel like this is a job but that doesn't mean they can just break the rules and fuck around to have fun. We just have fun playing the server, roleplaying, and doing our thang.

Sorry if this maybe wasn't the answer you were looking for or maybe I didn't word it that great but thank you for the feedback and the question and if you have any more concerns send them my way!

I figured this would be your answer, and if that's the case you have my support. Elitism and over seriousness can make a squad not fun to be in and as long as you can balance out your relaxed nature and keeping things strict when need be then you'll do great.

+1

Edited by Mitchell
  • Agree 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Clearly being CT PVT Elevator gives you all the qualifications to be hunter.

On a more serious note I may not know you all well, but your quite known throughout the community and being in SOBDE for quite a while it only makes sense you be comfortable with taking this position. Idk who else could take it

+1 and good luck

• Funny 1

+2 make sure this time when you leave you don’t accidentally delete docs 😉

- your former delta squad Jedi 

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

+1, You have extensive experience in SOBDE to make this squad go in a better direction and I have full faith in you to do so.

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 

Oh Marvel... Ive known you for a very long time. I feel like you will do great things as Hunter.

Also if you get this Position, Aaron has gifted me all of his sound clips of you. Be prepared >:D

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

+1

Marvel has been a great influence on me throughout my SO BDE experience and has played a key role in the development in my confidence in leadership and in management of a squad., He was amazing to work under as Fixer and is a great person to simply be around in the day to day. 
I hope that Bad Batch get the same experience I got when you were my Boss. Do well. Do great.

• Winner 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

+1, I can trust that you can lead Bad Batch into the right place as you did with Delta. Good luck, Marvel.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Damn what the fuck happen in 2 months for you to go out for Hunter. +1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone