Deku's BCMD Wolffe Application

Deku

Steam Name: Synr.gg | Deku

RP Name: WPL Executive Officer Comet

RP Rank: XO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96546050

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 104th BCMD Wolffe

Experience:

I joined Doom's Unit right after coming onto the server, stayed for about a month and a half, and then resigned during my second week of Warrant Officer. Although my time in DU was cut short, I would like to believe I made a decent sized impact. I was hosting trainings whenever we had people on, participating in events, leading events, doing tryouts and shield training, joining the intel team, giving new CTs that joined a tour around the base, whatever I could to assist them, which eventually got me to Warrant Officer. I transferred to 104th and took my transfer rank as a CSM and have been in it every since. When I joined, 104th was in a very bad spot and I only joined to help out the battalion. Since then, 104th has blossomed to something greater then I could've asked for. I was making sure I was active and constantly doing events, I wanted to make an impact. I helped out as much as I could, I did trainings, did doc work, joined the intel team, was there for events and encounters, hosted tryouts whenever I'd get the chance, I tried everything in my power to help 104th. Since then I have stuck with it, rising through the ranks, going through wolfpack/lore positions until eventually getting XO after a short time.
This is in chronological order of when I joined the server, roughly 5 months ago.

Doom's Unit PVT-WO

Doom's Unit HVYO

Doom's Unit Intel

104th CSM-XO

104th HVYO

Unnamed Wolfpack Member

Wolfpack Sinker (HVYL)

104th Intel Manager

104th DISL

104th REGL

104th Wolfpack Lead

Wolfpack Comet/Executive Officer

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I believe I should become a Battalion Commander because, I have the support of my 104th and Wolfpack, as well as the previous two Wolffe's, @DrunkSquid and @Lucky. I have served my time under both of them and can say that both think I am ready for this position. I have been working with my branch leads during my time as REGL and have helped a once dying Jet regiment, come alive with the help of my JTL Boost. I believe I can bring a level of professionalism, maturity, activity, and someone who can get things done. I hope to complete my term and break the long streak of Wolffe's resigning early, while also keeping up with my activity while I juggle schoolwork. Besides school, this is really the only thing I worry about, school and gmod has taken up a fair share of my life and I would like it to continue that way in these next 3 months if I do get accepted. I came to 104th after my time in DU and I have had nothing but love for it. The lore, the Wolfpack, the people I've met during my time, I love it all. I am extremely passionate about this battalion and want nothing but the best for it, I think I can deliver for them. I owe it to my troopers to give them a BCMD they can be proud of, and I think I am capable of that. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

Everyday from 4:00PM EST - 10:00PM EST, weekends 4:00PM EST - Whenever

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I joined the server 5 months ago,  WPL Executive Officer Comet has played for 524:49:07.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Right now, 104th is at a stable spot from what I have seen during my time as XO, there are definitely some things that need to be worked on and tweaked a little, our merit point system we have recently added, and some minor tweaks to some of our tryouts along with the new map. I would like to revamp the DISL position so it holds a bigger role then just giving people PT, I want whoever holds the position to have a say in HC when it comes to anything punishment wise or strikes. I would also like for 104th to host (hopefully daily) NEG, TX-130, and AT-TE trainings while advertising them in chat, similar to EOD, Tech, IR, etc. I would also like to explore the possibility of removing applications for Warrant Officer, which contradicts our previous BCMD's wishes but, I believe that WO is best given to people in my opinion. The only issue I see arise currently in 104th is our activity, which I've been trying to fix by introducing mandatory recruitment time, and rewards for trooper of the week and recruiter of the week. I would also like to work closely with my current Jedi Lead to ensure that 104th Jedi looks appealing and continues to get the numbers it has gotten recently, along with the battalion it is in a pretty decent spot so far and I wish to continue on that good note. I would also like to improve our SNCO situation, we have a decently strong NCO core and I hope that we can continue that streak and soon have them as a strong SNCO core. Finally, I would like to ensure that when it is time for me to hang up the hat and pass on Wolffe to the next person, it is still in this good position it is in currently. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

+1 You have contributed a lot to 104th and you are a great Candidate good luck. 

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• Management
Management

+1 Best of luck

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

ayo you shouted out the best regiment I appreciate it, in all seriousness though +1 a month ago I was determined to revive the jet regiment and I did but it wasnt just me it was the help of many like deku who whenever I had a question or was stuck making a doc or managing the regiment he was there huge huge +1

Edited by Cox

Certified Giga Chad

I've known this guy from the old Dooms unit Days. he is definitely qualified for this positions and worked his ass off to get where he is now. You got this Deku make 104th Great again. +1

• Friendly 1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

Alright. Time to be the toxic honorary and ask the harder questions. 

What kind of system do you have in mind for WO if it isn’t applications? I doubt you would just remove apps and say “let the best man win” so what do you have in mind?

This one is just for my curiosity’s sake, but what is your Merit System and what changes do you want to make?

Are you going to make a schedule or something for your Tank Trainings? They are rarely hosted and from what I’ve seen only happen when someone asks. 

Now the question I’ll get some hate for. But oh well. A majority of the 104th, mainly officers, seem to enjoy chilling in another channel and do anything but Gmod, which I understand Gmod isn’t their lives, but 104th has suffered greatly because of this. This is the kind of issue that leads to burn outs and lower NCO and Enlisted leaving because no higher ups are ever on.

How are you going to guarantee Battalion Activity among your Officer Core, and make sure you don’t just have spots being held with no purpose? 

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

43 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Alright. Time to be the toxic honorary and ask the harder questions. 

What kind of system do you have in mind for WO if it isn’t applications? I doubt you would just remove apps and say “let the best man win” so what do you have in mind?

This one is just for my curiosity’s sake, but what is your Merit System and what changes do you want to make?

Are you going to make a schedule or something for your Tank Trainings? They are rarely hosted and from what I’ve seen only happen when someone asks. 

Now the question I’ll get some hate for. But oh well. A majority of the 104th, mainly officers, seem to enjoy chilling in another channel and do anything but Gmod, which I understand Gmod isn’t their lives, but 104th has suffered greatly because of this. This is the kind of issue that leads to burn outs and lower NCO and Enlisted leaving because no higher ups are ever on.

How are you going to guarantee Battalion Activity among your Officer Core, and make sure you don’t just have spots being held with no purpose? 

God another toxic honorary rank question me. jk <3 I don't mind answering your questions.

1. Well, the last Wolffe reintroduced WO applications which, I personally don't like, never had. I believe the WO position is a lot bigger then just doing HC's dirty work, it's similar to a mini-BCMD or XO in my opinion. I want to run the battalion where my High Command and my general troopers vote on things, in this case, in order for someone to be given the rank of WO, it must be a unanimous vote of +1's from my HC or else they don't get it, this will be done from the HC meetings I plan to do, either weekly or bi-weekly. I also want to separate the idea of our WO being the DISL, that is something our last Wolffe wanted to do but, we ended up never having anyone to take over that spot. Along with that, I believe that WO should have a say in anything SNCO/NCO, since that is there main focus; similar to HC, if we're voting on something that involves/affects SNCO/NCO in any way, they have as much of a say in it as my other HC does.  Again, WO is a position that will be put up for vote from HC to a trooper that we deem worthy of that position by a unanimous vote.

2. Currently our merit system has been doing pretty well and has made my life and the intel team's life so much easier. Needless to say, it is still very new and is still a little rough around the edges at times. I plan to sit down with our current Intel Director, who made the system, and try to figure out some ways we can make it easier to use for both HC and troopers logging their merits. Whether that is having a separate document to fill out for each merit earning category like events, trainings, etc. instead of just having it all in one form or, revamping our current merit logging document with different sub categories to make it a better experience and user-friendly.

3. Currently with TX-130, AT-TE, and NEG, 104th waits for people to come to them asking for it. This is not how I want things done. I plan on either making a schedule or possibly adding more incentives for hosting those trainings such as merits. I would also like to have either a schedule or a specific discord channel used specifically for those trainings and having my troopers claim a time they want to do those trainings, similar to how a GM would claim the event server if they were doing a deployment. This way there are no distractions and they can look at their schedule/time they have claimed, and know when a good time to host trainings would be. Hopefully, if it all goes to plan, we'll have someone hosting them daily or every other day.

4. Ah, I expected this cursed question to be asked. So obviously I can't control my officers outside of Gmod and I've explained that my main goal is not make 104th seem like a job, however, I want to start cracking down on people who have their rank and honestly don't deserve it, or are just plain out inactive. Whether its through warnings, PT, demotions, etc. I plan on at least having my officers be on for a minimum of 5 hours a week (possible more for SO's), which isn't a lot to ask for imo. I have also stressed the importance of having our officer core show up and set a good example for our aspiring NCO/SNCO core, whenever they can. I don't want my officers to be afraid or worry about not being able to play other games, especially now when it seems there are so many new games coming out that we all want to play, and for those officers that do get on daily and continue to skyrocket on their activity, they'll be rewarded for it, through promo's, trooper of the week, etc. I've already set in some incentives for people showing activity and doing tryouts and it has worked out so far.

Hope that answers your questions and relieves some of the doubts you had.

• Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Forum Admin

+1 make the 104th proud!

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

The answers are satisfactory. ;)
After the DM's we just had, and the answers you provided, I believe you are the only candidate for this. Don't mess it up and good luck +1

Edited by Brooklyn
  • Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 Continue to make 104th great 

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

Banned

Yeah this is a +1

Deku my boy. My how you've grown. I still remember you as a little DU NCO running around with me in the HWS branch as my HWSO. You've come a long way and I've seen you make mistakes, learn from them and keep pushing forward. I definitely had a eye for your talents when I was a CMD. I'm glad you found your place in 104th and are trying to run the battalion too. you have such a good head on your shoulders and a good heart too. I hope I help teach you something that lead you to this point and I hope you continue pushing forward.

This is one of the easiest +1  I had ever made gl mate and maybe i'll come pay a visit

• Friendly 1